Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Brian Yersky trains arms 21 weeks out from the 2011 NPC Nationals

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CarmenD
    replied
    good dude

Brian is a really down to earth guy, nice as Hell and Hugemongous

Leave a comment:

• ZeroFire
    replied
    Dude's a beast! Great video.

Leave a comment:

• pmaks88
    replied
    Big dude. Looks good hope ya do well bro!

Leave a comment:

• hifrommike65
    replied
    I think we may need to get out our Sinatra recording of "New York, New York" for Brian after the Nationals this year: "If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere!"

Leave a comment:

• MusclepapaJohn
    replied
    Originally posted by Dusty Hanshaw View Post
    Damn!!! Pretty rough on a guy who has proven himself at the highest level of the NPC. See you on stage at the Nats Brian.
    QFT!

Leave a comment:

• Dusty Hanshaw
    replied
    Damn!!! Pretty rough on a guy who has proven himself at the highest level of the NPC. See you on stage at the Nats Brian.

Leave a comment:

• Hungry Hungarian
    replied
    Great Guy. I met him at Jr USA and Tampa and was always a pleasant guy and nice t be around. Good Luck to you....you have a fan here in Tampa!

Leave a comment:

• MusclepapaJohn
    replied
    Originally posted by byersky View Post
    Just wanted to say thanks for all the input, I'm definitely happy with the gains I've made but am still striving to improve, esp. the lagging areas. I officially kicked off this offseason at last year's National's when I met up with Chad Nicholls and we put a plan together to take the entire year and focus on Nat's 2011. I probably have another 5-6 weeks until we start the prep sometime mid August. I guess in the next video I'm going to have to train chest, lol, possibly end of the month in Vegas at USA's. Anyways, thanks again. -B
    Hey Brian,
    It was fun shooting with you. Thanks for the patience as I'd gotten behind schedule with the prior shoot. Awesome shoot, but I learned a few things from it as a guy as big as you really needs to be shot with a wide angle lens. I had to do so much adjusting in my positioning to capture you appropriately with the type of training you were doing that I didn't pay enough attention to the details that have come out as criticisms of you that we could have easily solved if I'd acted on what I saw, informed you and with a bit of chest pump to go with your massive delts and arms most of these criticisms would have been mute. I try in my shoots to be aware of any potential areas of criticism of the subjects physique and the disproportions I saw, but failed to act upon this due to having been shooting non-stop for a few hours and trying to properly deal with your overall magnitude. That was my fault.

There is so much crappy video of great competitors out there and I rather failed you in this one.

You have a terrific eye popping physique and I look forward to the opportunity at shooting with you again maybe at nationals.
    Last edited by MusclepapaJohn; July 7, 2011, 08:06 AM.

Leave a comment:

• RockyIII
    replied
    Originally posted by themakcompany View Post
    Brian's body is an example of nothing much without steroids. Check out his inner chest. What he has is mostly water and puffy. Without juice he's small. This is an example of taking drugs giving you an edge. Sorry because nothing personal. Seems like a nice guy but Brian, come on? How can you wake up and stick yourself with a needle full of super syrup have it go through your veins and body. Do damage beyond to just look like that. You don't actually look muscular. You look puffy.
    i think he s in offseason shape in that video...nonetheless, he doesnt have the prettiest shape nor the best genetics

Leave a comment:

• themakcompany
    replied
    Brian's body is an example of nothing much without steroids. Check out his inner chest. What he has is mostly water and puffy. Without juice he's small. This is an example of taking drugs giving you an edge. Sorry because nothing personal. Seems like a nice guy but Brian, come on? How can you wake up and stick yourself with a needle full of super syrup have it go through your veins and body. Do damage beyond to just look like that. You don't actually look muscular. You look puffy.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Jordan
    replied
    [QUOTE=byersky;2661782]Just wanted to say thanks for all the input, I'm definitely happy with the gains I've made but am still striving to improve, esp. the lagging areas. I officially kicked off this offseason at last year's National's when I met up with Chad Nicholls and we put a plan together to take the entire year and focus on Nat's 2011. I probably have another 5-6 weeks until we start the prep sometime mid August. I guess in the next video I'm going to have to train chest, lol, possibly end of the month in Vegas at USA's. Anyways, thanks again. -B[/QUOTE.

Getting with Chad was prob one of best moves you could have made bro!!! I've been working with him and he's helped me make huge improvements. Funny how he gets shitted on these boards some time but I don't know any trainer/ guru who has trained the athletes he has or helped win more Olympias. Best of luck to you!!!

Leave a comment:

• mattyh7688
    replied
    Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
    maybe that s the problem, he s going too heavy on chest with the wrong exercises
    Lol what? Everything is done with perfect form and control. Trust me.. He yells at me when i get sloppy Haha.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Leave a comment:

• RockyIII
    replied
    maybe that s the problem, he s going too heavy on chest with the wrong exercises

Leave a comment:

• byersky
    replied
    Just wanted to say thanks for all the input, I'm definitely happy with the gains I've made but am still striving to improve, esp. the lagging areas. I officially kicked off this offseason at last year's National's when I met up with Chad Nicholls and we put a plan together to take the entire year and focus on Nat's 2011. I probably have another 5-6 weeks until we start the prep sometime mid August. I guess in the next video I'm going to have to train chest, lol, possibly end of the month in Vegas at USA's. Anyways, thanks again. -B

Leave a comment:

• Philly_1
    replied
    He's gotten way bigger in the arms anyway.. he's looking great for 21 weeks out!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X