Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Jon Delarosa Trains Arms with King of the 202's- Kevin English

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jon Delarosa Trains Arms with King of the 202's- Kevin English

http://mdtv.musculardevelopment.com/...n-english.html

Plus: Breaking News: Jon Delarosa Teams Up with George Farah for the USA Contest Prep

Man, why does he still compete 202. kevin can come in at 230 conditioned easily. he looks beast mode and it's nice to see a lower volume (relatively) workout.

Comment

those were "CLOSE-GRIP" bench presses???
      I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Kevin English is great on these videos as always. He's very articulate and explains everything thoroughly. A great 202 Olympia representative Nice work!

Comment

Great video guys!
          I can understand why there is so much respect for Kevin among fellow athletes, great guy with a very focused mindset.
          Good stuff Jon and Kev!

Comment

Nice duo. Delarosa has all the right pieces with Victor, English AND Farah. Capitalize brother!
            www.LamarByrdJr.com
            TeamWolf

Comment

Check out Kevin @ 12:40. Is that form ok? I always felt it's all brachialis like that. Is that what they are going for? I'm just asking because it's not my Brachialis that needs work its the peak and inner bicep.

I'm glad they mention the squeezing in between sets. I'm a huge believer in this. I like to do the set, stretch the muscle for 10 Mississippi, then contract/squeeze for another 10 Mississippi.
              "To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems"

Comment

Also, anybody know how much a day pass is for Bev's? I live on Long Island and it's only about a half hour drive and I think it would be totally worth it just to go for a day here or there, evn just so I could run into a pro maybe. I've never seen a pro in real life so for me it would be a real treat.
                "To alcohol! The cause of... and solution to... all of life's problems"

Comment

Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
                  those were "CLOSE-GRIP" bench presses???
                  x2 on this. Also I thought you couldn't create muscle fibres, only expand them. Correct me if i'm wrong anyone. I heard Kevin mention something about creating more muscle fibres during the CGBP.
                  ‎"You have to do what others won't, to achieve what others don't" ~ Iron Mike Tyson

Comment

You can only create new fiber with GH (hyperplasia). He must of meant recruit more muscle fibers.

Comment

Originally posted by ArmyOf1 View Post
                      x2 on this. Also I thought you couldn't create muscle fibres, only expand them. Correct me if i'm wrong anyone. I heard Kevin mention something about creating more muscle fibres during the CGBP.
                      bottom line is, those are not "close-grips",those are just some flat benches thrown at the beginning of a tricep workout
                      JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Marcano View Post
                        You can only create new fiber with GH (hyperplasia). He must of meant recruit more muscle fibers.
                        they will get you "big", that s what he meant to make long story short LOL
                        JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

looking good, Jon, GOOD LUCK!

Comment

awesome vid! Jons looking real great but i think he needs to work on his bicep peak

Comment

Thats genetic...look at Levrone and Coleman....two different looking biceps do to genetics. Both did practically the same workouts!

Comment

Working...
                              X