Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Jon Delarosa Trains Arms with King of the 202's- Kevin English

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POWERHOUSE45
    replied
    Delarosa is lookin SWOLL! It seems like he's finally on his way to getting that pro card. It doesn't hurt having Vic, Kev, and George Farah in your corner either. It's good to see that they're still hittin the heavy weights too...solid vid, MD!

Leave a comment:

• mayor of bodybuilding
    replied
    Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
    i think any tricep exercises would work very well for those two guys
    Lucky bastards! lol!

Leave a comment:

• matt olson
    replied
    this years usa = epic! cant wait!

Leave a comment:

• layitdown
    replied
    Originally posted by RockyIII View Post
    nobody cares,just dont call them "close-grips". call them "partial bench press" or something like that
    close grip is a vague term. close grip for you could mean 6 inches, close grip for someone else could mean 10 inches. the name doesn't mean shit. people say close grip when they refer to working tris. so, since i'm working tris and that's all that i'm focusing on i'm gonna call them close-grips. okay? lol

Leave a comment:

• RockyIII
    replied
    Originally posted by mayor of bodybuilding View Post
    Close Grip or Wide Grip it seems to be working very well for Jon and Kevin!
    i think any tricep exercises would work very well for those two guys

Leave a comment:

• mayor of bodybuilding
    replied
    Close Grip or Wide Grip it seems to be working very well for Jon and Kevin!

Leave a comment:

• Aesthetic Saiyan
    replied
    Originally posted by ArmyOf1 View Post
    x2 on this. Also I thought you couldn't create muscle fibres, only expand them. Correct me if i'm wrong anyone. I heard Kevin mention something about creating more muscle fibres during the CGBP.
    Muscle hyperplasia

Leave a comment:

• RockyIII
    replied
    Originally posted by layitdown View Post
    i disagree with the arguement about the close grip. i do all my presses with that width and it DEF hits A LOT of tris. only difference is when i do it for close grip i dont come all the way down as it recruits more chest. presses i do but dont go all the way up as it recruits more tris. as long as they're growing who cares?
    nobody cares,just dont call them "close-grips". call them "partial bench press" or something like that

Leave a comment:

• Mb92
    replied
    Regardless he'll do well....

Leave a comment:

• layitdown
    replied
    i disagree with the arguement about the close grip. i do all my presses with that width and it DEF hits A LOT of tris. only difference is when i do it for close grip i dont come all the way down as it recruits more chest. presses i do but dont go all the way up as it recruits more tris. as long as they're growing who cares?

Leave a comment:

• RockyIII
    replied
    Originally posted by lightsoutlekina View Post
    those were a bit wide for close grip bench presses
    agree... if it s a matter of your wrists bothering you,lighten up the load and use a real close-grip...i dont care what high level of mind-muscle connection you have,you slap 355lbs on that br and use that wide grip you wont be able to help but recruit a whole lot of pecs and not as much tris

Leave a comment:

• lightsoutlekina
    replied
    those were a bit wide for close grip bench presses

Leave a comment:

• RockyIII
    replied
    Originally posted by joebig View Post
    I thought the title of this vid was Jon Delarosa trains arms with Kevin English yet its victor martinez and kevin english. Joking aside. Jon looks great. He has made some nice improvements. He looks like he has what it takes to turn pro. As for the wider grip on close grip bench press, its all persona preference. Some guys have bad wrists so they gotta go wider. Still, the grip is close enough that its hitting tris pretty hard plus you can go heavier. I personally prefer a closer grip but to each their own. Atleast they are not cheating the weight up. And for the guy who asked bout the grip on incline curls hitting the brachialis, yes it will once you turn your wrists in a hammer grip on the way down. i always keep my palms up to stretch my biceps on the way down. I think kevin turns his so he can get a full rotation on the way up. Either that or he did that grip cuz its easier to get the weight up doing it that way. So this way they could go heavier.
    so you dont think that those WIDE close-grip bench presses recruit way too much pectoral rather than tris?

Leave a comment:

• joebig
    replied
    I thought the title of this vid was Jon Delarosa trains arms with Kevin English yet its victor martinez and kevin english. Joking aside. Jon looks great. He has made some nice improvements. He looks like he has what it takes to turn pro. As for the wider grip on close grip bench press, its all persona preference. Some guys have bad wrists so they gotta go wider. Still, the grip is close enough that its hitting tris pretty hard plus you can go heavier. I personally prefer a closer grip but to each their own. Atleast they are not cheating the weight up. And for the guy who asked bout the grip on incline curls hitting the brachialis, yes it will once you turn your wrists in a hammer grip on the way down. i always keep my palms up to stretch my biceps on the way down. I think kevin turns his so he can get a full rotation on the way up. Either that or he did that grip cuz its easier to get the weight up doing it that way. So this way they could go heavier.

Leave a comment:

• Mike Marcano
    replied
    Thats genetic...look at Levrone and Coleman....two different looking biceps do to genetics. Both did practically the same workouts!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X