Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Dominicans Dominate Delts! Shoulders with Victor Martinez and Jon Delarosa!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dominicans Dominate Delts! Shoulders with Victor Martinez and Jon Delarosa!

Jon Delarosa and Victor Martinez share a love for bodybuilding as well as a Dominican heritage. In this video they also share a love for pain as Victor takes Jon through a tough shoulder training session ten days before Jonís attempt to turn pro at this yearís NPC USAs.

This is the follow-up to the Jon Delarosa QUICKSHOT that we posted a few weeks ago. It shows the full shoulder training workout and goes a little deeper into Jonís feelings about Victor and misunderstandings about his reputation in the bodybuilding community.

good stuff once again Mike... What's this, Oscar is done already!?!?!
    COOKIN LIKE A BITCH! http://bodyspace.bodybuilding.com/RUCKUS10/

Comment

He finished up with Oscar a while back, strangely enough I think he's working with a guy called Victor now lol.

Comment

i really want to know why he left Oscar... maybe Victor understood that his gut was biiger than ever

Comment

victor is amazing
          more of vic
          more of vic
          more of vic
          more of vic

Comment

Originally posted by Mini Forklift View Post
            He finished up with Oscar a while back, strangely enough I think he's working with a guy called Victor now lol.
            Vic was with Victor Munoz for a LONG time before and is just back with him.
            Originally posted by Nik133

This is bodyBUILDING, not getting a bag of shit into condition building.

Comment

Although i know it probarbly won't happen for all the wrong reasons?? I hope victor really nails it at the O and fulfills his destiny imo he has one of the best shapes on stage i just hope the judges can see that this year especially if his conditioning is on,GOOD LUCK Victor.

Comment

Mike you are the man! Your videos are always interesting and your voice was made for for videos and broadcasting!

Comment

Great video, so what's the story behind Victor splitting with Oscar?

Comment

you got a sick voice for documentaries

great vid, can't wait to see the next

Comment

always a well put together video mike

Comment

finally! been waiting for this video hope there is more vic videos on the way.

Comment

Thanks everyone! More videos on the way!
                          Check out my redesigned video samples page!
                          http://mikepulcinella.com/portfolio.htm

Comment

Another quality video Mike. Those of us who remember not having this type of stuff at our finger tips in the past can appreciate what you and MD are delivering here.

Comment

why did victor and oscar part ways?
                              I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man comes to the Father, but by Me.
                              JESUS THE CHRIST

Comment

Working...
                              X