Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Big Bad Dennis Wolf trains back with Dennis James in Arizona. *Raw training footage

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Originally posted by deadly16996 View Post
    he should rather train with RONNIE or DORIAN who have LOWER lat insertions.........

    you mean so they can teach wolf how to change his genetics?

    Comment


    • #47
      Give me a break with the lats... the dude casts a shadow over everyone in the lineup. And we all know bodybuilders get a pass on calves. Wolf is huge with great symmetry and a tiny waist. The three factors that are most important in bodybuilding.

      Wolf for the win.
      BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

      Comment


      • #48
        Originally posted by themakcompany View Post
        Peeps - opinions on training a bodypart once a week versus twice? I made my way into competitive bodybuilding with twice a week. But remember, no drugs. I think drugs allow you to work a bodypart less. What happens is you grow from the one workout and the drugs hold it until the next workout. There are no shortcuts. So if you are drug free twice a week is a must. For growth and keeping you big. If not and you do once a week bodypart you get fat! So don't so easily follow these drugged workouts.
        ^ I smell hacked account. Doesn't sound like themakcompany... I mean he does say some dumb shit, but not that dumb.
        BIG CALVES MEAN EVERYTHING. . .

        Comment


        • #49
          Originally posted by Chode Logan View Post
          Personally I prefer the old back extensions while holding a plate over good mornings, safer.
          Agree to some extent, but a lot of people tend to take the GM too deep, go way too heavy and continue with the set for too long. As an assistance exercise you really don't need to take it very heavy to get the benefits, nor do you need to push it very close to failure.

          Comment


          • #50
            Originally posted by deadly16996 View Post
            he should rather train with RONNIE or DORIAN who have LOWER lat insertions.........
            Training with stan efferding won't give you a 600 pound bench either
            Subscribe - http://youtube.com/blackwellmuscle
            http://swoletra.com

            Comment


            • #51
              Originally posted by Ron Harris View Post
              Very true - my lower back has been jacked up for years and the wtd hypers are pretty much the only safe way to train it now.
              good mornings can be dangerous if your not careful with em. Bar has to be low on the back, nearly at the bottom of the traps. If you keep it up top where you have it for squats it puts too much sheering force on the low part of the erectors and hips. Nothing I have tried works nearly as well for me as goodmornings.

              Comment


              • #52
                We have a psuedo-Westside Barbell reverse-hyper at my gym... the powerlifters do it after every workout, except max effort day.
                We also have a Nautilus machine you slide into and the pad fits across your scapula, and you rock backwards.
                I have seen some scary attempts at Good Mornings. I warm up my lower back with a bare 45# bar across the back of my shoulders while sitting on a flat bench. I lean forward slowly--- the seated position seems to prevent me from "rounding"... it's only a warm up thing.
                This video certainly doesn't help with some who think DW uses "light weight" and "seems bored" with training.
                And who doesn't like the whole dumbbell up the backside booster chair ? Yikes !

                Comment


                • #53
                  at last..some great stuff
                  @szabi.lovasz

                  Comment


                  • #54
                    Originally posted by majrminer View Post
                    Give me a break with the lats... the dude casts a shadow over everyone in the lineup. And we all know bodybuilders get a pass on calves. Wolf is huge with great symmetry and a tiny waist. The three factors that are most important in bodybuilding.

                    Wolf for the win.
                    you spoke well
                    @szabi.lovasz

                    Comment


                    • #55
                      Originally posted by TX_Iron View Post
                      We have a psuedo-Westside Barbell reverse-hyper at my gym... the powerlifters do it after every workout, except max effort day.
                      We also have a Nautilus machine you slide into and the pad fits across your scapula, and you rock backwards.
                      I have seen some scary attempts at Good Mornings. I warm up my lower back with a bare 45# bar across the back of my shoulders while sitting on a flat bench. I lean forward slowly--- the seated position seems to prevent me from "rounding"... it's only a warm up thing.
                      This video certainly doesn't help with some who think DW uses "light weight" and "seems bored" with training.
                      And who doesn't like the whole dumbbell up the backside booster chair ? Yikes !
                      My gym has a west-side revearse hyper. they are pretty good machines but for me its not good, I have a IT Band problem and that machine just seems to aggrivate it. Goodmornings is one of those exercises that have alot of benefits, but if you lose focus for a second it will bite you in the ass. I threw my back out with it once, going heavy low reps in the 5 range. Since then I still go pretty heavy but I keep the reps up at 15. I know in competitve powerlifting low reps rule, but on goomornings I think higher reps is a better way to go. If you are having a hard time keeping your back from rounding, you probably have the bar set too high.

                      Comment


                      • #56
                        Originally posted by bigbadwolf00 View Post
                        like what they have would make a difference to what dennis has.... doesn't matter what the trainer has!
                        QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can train calves with Matarazzo all day dont mean mine will look like his
                        SMOKE WEED EVERYDAY
                        2016 NBA Champs...Cleveland Cavs

                        Comment


                        • #57
                          I really hope he crushes branch at the Ac

                          Comment


                          • #58
                            Can't even watch the vid, guess I have to post more...than once.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X