Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Jose Raymond and Dana Linn Bailey Leg Annihilation - Video by Rob Bailey

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jose Raymond and Dana Linn Bailey Leg Annihilation - Video by Rob Bailey

Jose Raymond and Dana Linn Bailey wreak utter havoc on their legs in January 2012. Watch as The Boston Mass shows no mercy forcing DLB to finish set after set! Its a grueling display of sheer agony of unbridled leg annihilation! Two thumbs up! This workout is not to be missed!

Another great vid, jose raymond is like meant for the camera lol..

Comment

Terrific stuff
      Good workout footage and Jose commentary especially.
      I must say DLB looks much better doing lunges.
      And I agree DLB sets the standards for those women in purgatory

Comment

Dana looks great but stomach seems a bit wide in some angles, but she really does work her ass off and is in great shape.
        "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

Originally posted by Pitbull3744 View Post
          Dana looks great but stomach seems a bit wide in some angles, but she really does work her ass off and is in great shape.
          My mid section gets wide once a month....
          Unfortunately this was filmed during the 3 days out of the month where I was wide. lol.

I like working hard
          FNF \ ONWARD

Comment

Originally posted by danalinnbailey View Post
            My mid section gets wide once a month....
            Unfortunately this was filmed during the 3 days out of the month where I was wide. lol.

I like working hard
            HAHAH OHHHHHH Sorry i get it okay. Dana what if playboy came to you and said 1 mil for a spread what would you say?

Comment

HAHAH OHHHHHH Sorry i get it okay. Dana what if playboy came to you and said 1 mil for a spread what would you say?
              lol. playboy doesn't pay attention to girls with no chest. lol
              FNF \ ONWARD

Comment

Friggen awesome video!

Comment

lol. playboy doesn't pay attention to girls with no chest. lol
                  U would be surprised how many guys out there like a smaller chest. Im sure you will cave one day and get implants lol.

Comment

U would be surprised how many guys out there like a smaller chest. Im sure you will cave one day and get implants lol.
                    wanna make a bet?
                    I have NO interest in implants. They seem like such a hassle. And they would totally get in the way of my training. lol
                    FNF \ ONWARD

Comment

Awesome video!
                      Originally posted by modredtrenton
                      someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

wanna make a bet?
                        I have NO interest in implants. They seem like such a hassle. And they would totally get in the way of my training. lol
                        Ok cool i was only saying that because lots of fitness chicks do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Angelo_29 View Post
                          Another great vid, jose raymond is like meant for the camera lol..
                          I gotta agree with this. Jose Raymond is very cool to listen to. There are not many bodybuilders which are interesting to listen to for more than a couple of minutes (refering to the interview of him and his girl).

DLB is really awesome, more of her in here. Either way I am staying tuned on her youtube.

Comment

Ok cool i was only saying that because lots of fitness chicks do it.
                            Im not a normal fitness chick.... not that there's anything wrong with that.
                            FNF \ ONWARD

Comment

Also did Jose really move?
                              Originally posted by modredtrenton
                              someone said 20 pounds of REAL muscle is all you can gain as a natty in you whole life

Comment

Working...
                              X