Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Gettin stronger!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gettin stronger!!!!!

Here are a couple a vids of me lifting. This is the flat bench with olympic DB handles and 45s on each side, looks crazy but really not that much. Maybe 105 each?Also, if i extend all the way, it kills my shoulders so I try to go about 3/4 or more when repping.

My job allows me to break shit without consequences or repercussions!!

Just started back with deadlifts. Strained my back on the 1st set at 315 for 12 so didnt want to go too much but still got 315 for 7. I wanted 8 but...... Sorry for the narrative! and the profanity!!! But I did kill that shit! lol

Comment

Yes I do work legs!!!! Very bad lighting!!! and shit genetics! lmao

Comment

as long as your out there doin it thats all that counts....
        http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Thanks! that was actually 415 for 7. Goal is 500 for 5!!!!!!!

Comment

Omg.... Man I typed this hole long thing out as how to get that up over time and it didn't post it, shit! Well I'm not gonna try it again but, guy work.

Maybe if I get a hair on my ass ill try to post it again when I get home on the laptop.
            http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

Thanks brother! What is your advice?

Comment

Gettin close to 500!!

Comment

I would love to see some other deadlift vids and maybe some form critique. Positive only though, im sensitive. Lmao

Comment

Finally got 500. Now to work on reppin that shit!

Comment

Working...
                    X