Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Help!! First contest in 4 days

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help!! First contest in 4 days

Help!! First contest in 4 days
    I had a site injection reaction. I took a shot in the right butt and it knotted up really bad. I could not sleep and hard to walk. I started taking ibuprofen 3 times a day and during this time I tried to give myself hard deep tissue message to fix it. We'll 9 days later I started seeing a huge trail of bruising from bleeding and my whole right leg from butt to knee is holding water.

my question is how to get the swelling down to compete in 4 days. I'm more concerned about the swelling as all the definition in my leg is gone due to the water.

right now I am massaging the leg to push the fluid upward towards my heart to get into my lymphatic system. I also am soaking in Epsom salt.

Is there anything else I can do?

thanks

Go to the ER now.
    Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
      Go to the ER now.
      I am asking only intelligent persons to respond. Not you.

Comment

Originally posted by spiderman405 View Post
        I am asking only intelligent persons to respond. Not you.
        I only give advice to unintelligent posters. Go to the ER now.

Comment

this time gfr is right, go TO THE DOC NOW!!!
          MY KING OF KINGS

Comment

Seriously guys your ruining my thread. I'm educated with human physiology. I'm in zero danger. I'm asking a specific question about timing for my contest in 3 days. I'm seeking advice from people who have experienced this themselves.

i have gotten ultrasound and laser treatment as well as massage therapy and the swelling has gone down to barely there. The blood bruising is moving down my leg and getting flushed out. I've gotten it massaged toward my upper body so that it will,get into my lymphatichaptic system faster and get cleaned out.

Just wanted any tips from anyone who has delt with this so close to a contest

Comment

Lymphatic system****

Comment

Seriously guys your ruining my thread.
                Better that then dead.

Go tell a Doctor in the ER what you told us, then tell him you are "educated" and in zero danger.

Make sure to also tell him we made you go see him against your will. He or she will have a great time telling the other medical professionals about the stupid meat head that came in that day.

Comment

Originally posted by GeorgeForemanRules View Post
                  Better that then dead.

Go tell a Doctor in the ER what you told us, then tell him you are "educated" and in zero danger.

Make sure to also tell him we made you go see him against your will. He or she will have a great time telling the other medical professionals about the stupid meat head that came in that day.

maybe I confused you in my first post.....I knotted up from am injection. It has happend before years ago. It happens sometimes when you might have scar tissue build up etc. a capsule formed around the area. I messed up by trying to intensely massage it out while at the same time taking ibuprofen three times a day which thinned my blood. I caused it to bleed and the blood trickled down my leg (bruising). All this has subsided. The bruising is moving down and dissapating. I worked in the medical field for 12 years. 2 major hospital in ER as well as surgery unit dealing with pathology and cytology etc etc......I don't need to give my credentials it's not what this thread is about.

My question was NOT about medical advice of my health. I had a specific contest related question.

you know I have been a board member here for years and this is one of the reason I do not post because of people like you who get in the way and frustrate people with your idiot way of responding. My last post a while back I had a similar situation with you and you jumped on the thread there also and just irritate...irritate.

forget about this thread I give up you ruined it again. I will no longer be posting questions except through Pm's.

i wish the forum reps would remove you from this website. You are a thorn in the side. A nuisance foreman. I will move to another board where you are not a member. I'm out!

Comment

maybe I confused you in my first post.....I knotted up from am injection. It has happend before years ago. It happens sometimes when you might have scar tissue build up etc. a capsule formed around the area. I messed up by trying to intensely massage it out while at the same time taking ibuprofen three times a day which thinned my blood. I caused it to bleed and the blood trickled down my leg (bruising). All this has subsided. The bruising is moving down and dissapating. I worked in the medical field for 12 years. 2 major hospital in ER as well as surgery unit dealing with pathology and cytology etc etc......I don't need to give my credentials it's not what this thread is about.

My question was NOT about medical advice of my health. I had a specific contest related question.

you know I have been a board member here for years and this is one of the reason I do not post because of people like you who get in the way and frustrate people with your idiot way of responding. My last post a while back I had a similar situation with you and you jumped on the thread there also and just irritate...irritate.

forget about this thread I give up you ruined it again. I will no longer be posting questions except through Pm's.

i wish the forum reps would remove you from this website. You are a thorn in the side. A nuisance foreman. I will move to another board where you are not a member. I'm out!

You're a fucking jackass. If you're so educated then why are you here? Any intelligent person who has had an issue with injections goes to see a doctor. I mean, wouldn't you want a professional opinion?
                    My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

Originally posted by Elf View Post
                      You're a fucking jackass. If you're so educated then why are you here? Any intelligent person who has had an issue with injections goes to see a doctor. I mean, wouldn't you want a professional opinion?
                      Im not looking for a medical evaluation you moron! I asked a question regarding my competition.

Comment

Anyway my leg is looking great now. I got massage treatment and the bruising is almost fading away. Soaking in Epsom salt twice a day really help. I also have been wearing compression pants. The fluid retention is gone now. My body has flushed the bruising out. I got got advice for a couple pro bodybuilders and a judge here where I live helped me with this advice. I'm excited now and ready to go now. Contest is in two days.

Comment

Anyway my leg is looking great now. I got massage treatment and the bruising is almost fading away. Soaking in Epsom salt twice a day really help. I also have been wearing compression pants. The fluid retention is gone now. My body has flushed the bruising out. I got got advice for a couple pro bodybuilders and a judge here where I live helped me with this advice. I'm excited now and ready to go now. Contest is in two days.

All this or a trophy you might get in a HS auditorium...Youre a complete ibmicile...
                          TRAIN HARD AND WIN EASY!!!
                          Co-Promoter of the NPC "Royal Palm Classic"

Comment

Working...
                          X