Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Coach recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What would be the costs of the average top contest prep coach?

Comment

Originally posted by AlexTheCameraGuy View Post
      "Anyone can speak english when in might get you a little strange lol"

Comment

hey can anyone recommend a good online coach for bikini pro? i really do need someone to help me with politics in this port as i am not from the states (saying it how it is).
        Thanks!

Comment

contest coach

Hi guys

i need a real good coach that can help me with my last 4 weeks prep before my
          mens physique show. Currently at around 8% and very good condition but i want to be
          shredded at 5%.

Cant afford expensive top coaches by could pay 300$ for a 1 month prep.
          Please someone good that can help me out and get me in sick condition.

pics of me depleted on keto 78.2kg
          competition weight in 75kg.

my facebook: Aziz karnabi can message me there

IMG_3745.jpgIMG_3551.jpgIMG_2824.jpg

Comment

Tom Kush based out of Chicagoland. Every person he works with has become a nationally qualified or he got them to the level they needed to attain their IFBB Pro card.

Comment

Do you think is useful have a coach?
              You do not have permission to view this gallery.
              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

Thank you for sharing this information. This may be useful to me.

Comment

I will suggest, you should join Vlogs they are quite informative and you can learn step by step in detail.

Comment

Originally posted by Taow View Post

In-Person Coach: $50 to $100 per session/appointment OR some coaches may charge $50 – $100 per week, based on a 10 – 16-week prep contract. An experienced coach can give you the tools you need to get to stage healthy, on time, and looking the best you can.

Comment

Choosing the best coach is not a child's play. You have to do a profound search to identify the right one.
                      Similarly, couching charges may vary from experience to experience.

Comment

Working...
                      X