Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinions

In 19 days i'll have my first show.
    What are some suggestions for songs?
    Current artists I'm looking at are Metalica, Breaking Benjamin, Korn, and Egypt Central.
    I'm not going to really tie in my poses with the music, but if anyone has any recomendations for some cool kick ass songs, i'd appreciate it.
    thank you for any help.

How about Millie Vanilli? Or Vanilla Ice? Just kidding...

Comment

Originally posted by 22incubus22 View Post
      In 19 days i'll have my first show.
      What are some suggestions for songs?
      Current artists I'm looking at are Metalica, Breaking Benjamin, Korn, and Egypt Central.
      I'm not going to really tie in my poses with the music, but if anyone has any recomendations for some cool kick ass songs, i'd appreciate it.
      thank you for any help.
      bro, you should have picked out your music a long time ago! with that being said, pick something you listen to on your mp3 player that you know like the back of your hand. start practicing it right away! you dont want to look all awkward and goofy on stage do you? you still have time to at least put something together. if you just go out there and go through the motions while most others work hard at it, that makes you look lazy to the judges and the audience.
      TEAM GORMAN

Comment

Cold has some good slow heavy songs.
        In Flames, may be a bit to fast some songs.
        Staind? dont like them much but think about hwat ou can pose too like said above.

Not sure if you saw the Wolf guest psoing video thread in the No Bull section but i think he used a michael jackson song and it turned out good.

Comment

Yeah I agree, you should have had this ready a while ago.
          I have over 13 weeks and think I finally know the songs I'm mixing.
          But I have one suggestion to you...dont necessarily pick the song that you like the most, pick the song that you can pose the best to.

I love metal, Rob Zombie, Korn, Disturbed, Metallica etc, but I had to go with a song that starts off slow and has a build up. Otherwise it is just fast posing with little to no transitions between.

I just wish there were no time restrictions as i would have loved to start with an 80's montage to make the audience laugh that hit it hard.
          www.ViolateTheDressCode.com

Comment

Working...
          X