Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Please Critique.. Help with Flaws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Men's Bodybuilding Please Critique.. Help with Flaws

Age-24 Height-5'7 Current Weight in Photos-190lbs
    Years training 4... (1year total of actual bodybuilding-training, diet wise)
    i know my bf is not low.. thus lack of overall definition.. Is my body Proportionate? What is My Major Lagging Body Parts.. cant fix them all at once.. so i would like to prioritize.. ive been told my shoulders overpower my physique.. so i've tried to bring everything else up.. im sure i can find some before pics.. to show more details.. but (deep breath) here go.. i would like to compete.. but i dont wanna look like a total tool on stage..

its all uphill from here..

Chest , lower lats, great start, your pretty thick, legs could be bigger
    WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

Your chest could use some thickness, and your lat insertions look to be really high, so like Noel said you'll have to overcome that. I certainly dont think your shoulders overpower anything.

As an aside, you're really jacking up that rear lat spread. I thought maybe it was just when the picture was taken, but I noticed your avatar is the same way, even though its a different picture. Dont lean your head forward or tuck your chin down into your chest. It flattens your traps out, and robs you of selling your back off to a row of judges who are already seated below you.
      That it will never come again is what makes life sweet.

Comment

chest and legs...legs especially when you diet down...so they dont look too skinny. good starting point!
        Team-TammyFitness
        hersuppz.com code TAMMY

Comment

thank you! yes chest is very weak imo... legs have actually come up a bit.. currently they are 24 inches.. but no sweep.. any recommendations for the my lat insertions? yes i realize my head is down in those pics.. ill take a better pic with out head lowered. Thank you very much for the input!

Comment

One arm dumbbell rows to the hip , one arm cable rows, the lats will drop as you get more size, good call on the posing Holy
            WWW.NoelFuller.com

Comment

this pic is from May.. but with no head tuck.. i was about 180-185lbs somwhere in there..

Comment

Originally posted by Noel Fuller View Post
                One arm dumbbell rows to the hip
                This is a great suggestion, especially if you let your arm really stretch on the bottom of the movement.
                That it will never come again is what makes life sweet.

Comment

rear delts look good in 2nd pic
                  Team-TammyFitness
                  hersuppz.com code TAMMY

Comment

Thank you! ive really made it a point to train them first in my shoulder routine.. give them extra attention.. guess that means it working.

Comment

I think you have a really good base to start with. I don't think your shoulders are overpowering.

I'd like to see you bring up your legs more and yes on chest thickness.

Comment

Recently competed in July .. ill post pics for a new evaluation
                        Attached Files
                        Last edited by KindaSwol; December 17, 2011, 07:34 PM.

Comment

PHOTO UPLOAD FAIL!!!
                          LOL

Originally posted by KindaSwol View Post
                          Recently competed in July .. ill post pics for a new evaluation

Comment

M7 CONTEST.jpgM8 CONTEST.jpgM9 CONTEST.jpgM5 CONTEST.jpgM9 CONTEST.jpgM6 CONTEST.jpgM4 CONTEST.jpgM3 CONTEST.jpgM2 CONTEST.jpg

PLEASE RE-EVALUATE AND CRITIQUE

Comment

stats btw - 27, 5'6 NOT 5'7.. contest weight was 173.6Lbs

Comment

Working...
                              X