Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Please Critique.. Help with Flaws

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KindaSwol
    replied
    Originally posted by Jude2 View Post
    First off very good improvements in the past 2 years. You look good in your standing relax pose. Some more back width and thickness would help your physique. You have really good shape and symmetry. I would just keep doing what u are doing to add some more size overall and maintain your pleasing lines.
    Thank you !! Thats the plan.. taking the next 9 months to make improvements before possibly stepping on stage again.

Leave a comment:

• Jude2
    replied
    First off very good improvements in the past 2 years. You look good in your standing relax pose. Some more back width and thickness would help your physique. You have really good shape and symmetry. I would just keep doing what u are doing to add some more size overall and maintain your pleasing lines.

Leave a comment:

• KindaSwol
    replied
    stats btw - 27, 5'6 NOT 5'7.. contest weight was 173.6Lbs

Leave a comment:

• KindaSwol
    replied
    M7 CONTEST.jpgM8 CONTEST.jpgM9 CONTEST.jpgM5 CONTEST.jpgM9 CONTEST.jpgM6 CONTEST.jpgM4 CONTEST.jpgM3 CONTEST.jpgM2 CONTEST.jpg

PLEASE RE-EVALUATE AND CRITIQUE

Leave a comment:

• KindaSwol
    replied
    PHOTO UPLOAD FAIL!!!
    LOL

Originally posted by KindaSwol View Post
    Recently competed in July .. ill post pics for a new evaluation

Leave a comment:

• KindaSwol
    replied
    Recently competed in July .. ill post pics for a new evaluation
    Attached Files
    Last edited by KindaSwol; December 17, 2011, 07:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• IslandGirl
    replied
    I think you have a really good base to start with. I don't think your shoulders are overpowering.

I'd like to see you bring up your legs more and yes on chest thickness.

Leave a comment:

• KindaSwol
    replied
    Thank you! ive really made it a point to train them first in my shoulder routine.. give them extra attention.. guess that means it working.

Leave a comment:

• tammyp
    replied
    rear delts look good in 2nd pic

Leave a comment:

• holyintellect
    replied
    Originally posted by Noel Fuller View Post
    One arm dumbbell rows to the hip
    This is a great suggestion, especially if you let your arm really stretch on the bottom of the movement.

Leave a comment:

• KindaSwol
    replied
    this pic is from May.. but with no head tuck.. i was about 180-185lbs somwhere in there..

Leave a comment:

• Noel Fuller
    replied
    One arm dumbbell rows to the hip , one arm cable rows, the lats will drop as you get more size, good call on the posing Holy

Leave a comment:

• KindaSwol
    replied
    thank you! yes chest is very weak imo... legs have actually come up a bit.. currently they are 24 inches.. but no sweep.. any recommendations for the my lat insertions? yes i realize my head is down in those pics.. ill take a better pic with out head lowered. Thank you very much for the input!

Leave a comment:

• tammyp
    replied
    chest and legs...legs especially when you diet down...so they dont look too skinny. good starting point!

Leave a comment:

• holyintellect
    replied
    Your chest could use some thickness, and your lat insertions look to be really high, so like Noel said you'll have to overcome that. I certainly dont think your shoulders overpower anything.

As an aside, you're really jacking up that rear lat spread. I thought maybe it was just when the picture was taken, but I noticed your avatar is the same way, even though its a different picture. Dont lean your head forward or tuck your chin down into your chest. It flattens your traps out, and robs you of selling your back off to a row of judges who are already seated below you.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X