Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Hard Lump Under Nipple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Lump Under Nipple

Hey guys, I have a hard lump under my left nipple. Could it possibly be gyno, and how do I get rid of it.

Thanks

Originally posted by GoHard24 View Post
    Hey guys, I have a hard lump under my left nipple. Could it possibly be gyno, and how do I get rid of it.

Thanks
    You should be examined by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with experience with Gynecomastia Surgery.
    Award winning sculptor and painter.
    Dr. Blau is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon &
    A Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.
    http://www.cosmetic-md.com
    http://www.gynecomastia-md.com

914-428-4700

Comment

Originally posted by GoHard24 View Post

Thanks
      is your lump painful to press on and usually always sore? If so, you could have gyno. If that's the case and you are 100 % sure you have used AAS follow this protocol.

Week 1: 1mg letro
      Week 2: 1.5mg letro
      Week 3: 1.5mg letro if it is shrinking, if not bump it to 2.0mg
      Week 4: same as week 3
      Week 5: every 3 days decease .5mg
      Week 6: same as week 5 until gone., When @ .5mg letro: 10mg nolva
      0mg of letro: 20mg nolva for a week
      WORK THE MUSCLES, NOT THE WEIGHT

-Jay Cutler

Comment

terrible

I think its the terrible things for do this!

Comment

Originally posted by DrBlau View Post
          You should be examined by a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon with experience with Gynecomastia Surgery.
          What else could it be?Can it be the actual gland?I have never had any true gyno signs,but I have hard lumps under each nip.I have heard what it feels like,and no way I would have just not noticed it....When I put my hands over my head it's as flat as can be,but there's something hard behind both that has always been there....
          PanterA is a fictional character for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

if you can feel a gland you have had aromatization at some point in your life. if they are hard then probably more recently and yes it can happen without you really knowing.

Comment

Working...
            X