Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Directory?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Directory?

I know Dr. Blau is here taking time away from his busy schedule to help us out, but for some people who do not live in the area, they might need someone local to use. I am sure other people have used doctors in their part of the world and would recommend them to others, so why not post a doctor that someone on here has used?

When you figure in the cost of travel on top of the surgery, it might really price Dr. Blau out of the price range for certain people (can end up costing an extra $2000 after travel costs).

TRUE..... but, can you put a price on how you look? As bodybuilders, we'll spend $10,000 on food and supplements for a show but we can't spend an extra $1000 to travel to the BEST doctor? Trust me, you'll thank yourself after you see what a great job Dr Blau does!

Comment

Originally posted by Pearce View Post
      i think its a good idea for people who find the cost of the surgery prohibitive and exclusionary. not everyone has an extra 6600 dollars american lying around.. in my case ill probably have to wait 5-6 years before i can afford that. and then additionally there are travel costs and other incurrable fees that we would encounter along the way. so, while dr blau is clearly amongst the best in the world, if not the best, i think it would benefit many people on this board who live far away from new york, and find the associated costs of surgery and travel prohibitive, to have a directory.

just one bioethicists opinion.. but then again, what do i know... im Canadian... i believe health care should be freely accessible to all..
      On that note does your health care cover cosmetic surgery
      Behind the 8-ball again

Comment

Originally posted by huge285 View Post
        TRUE..... but, can you put a price on how you look? As bodybuilders, we'll spend $10,000 on food and supplements for a show but we can't spend an extra $1000 to travel to the BEST doctor? Trust me, you'll thank yourself after you see what a great job Dr Blau does!
        Dave, I don't disagree at all man, and I know Dr. Blau's reputation precedes him, but like I said, cost might be an issue for some people. Maybe someone over in Poland needs a doctor and to spend an extra $5000 (which is a TON of money in Poland) will not make it feasible for him come to NY to get the surgery done. Maybe he will have problems getting a visa to come to the USA for cosmetic surgery.

Once again, I do not disagree with you about spending the extra money, but not everyone has the extra money to spend, and there are also a lot of other excellent doctors.

Comment

TRUE............. Dr Blau is actually starting up a PHYSICIAN TRAINING center where he'll train other plastic surgeons on how to properly perform a gynecomastia removal.

Comment

Working...
          X