Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

SUGGESTIONS FOR TIGHTENING LOOSE SKIN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SUGGESTIONS FOR TIGHTENING LOOSE SKIN?

I AM CURRENTLY PRERARING FOR MY FIRST CONTEST IN JUNE AND I HAVE LOST A GOOD AMOUNT OF WEIGHT OVER THE PAST YEARS OF TRAINING. I WAS ALWAYS ON THE HEAVY SIDE AND HAD A LARGE GUT. BUT NOW ITS ON ITS WAY DOWN AND FAST. MY QUESTION IS HAS ANYONE EVER TRIED A SKIN FIRMING LOTION THAT ACTUALLY WORKS. IM NOT LOOKING FOR THE EASY WAY OUT I DO TRAIN MY ASS OFF IM JUST WORRIED THAT I MIGHT NOT GET THINGS DOWN AND TIGHT IN TIME. A LITTLE HELP PLEASE

Originally posted by prerunn2006 View Post
    I AM CURRENTLY PRERARING FOR MY FIRST CONTEST IN JUNE AND I HAVE LOST A GOOD AMOUNT OF WEIGHT OVER THE PAST YEARS OF TRAINING. I WAS ALWAYS ON THE HEAVY SIDE AND HAD A LARGE GUT. BUT NOW ITS ON ITS WAY DOWN AND FAST. MY QUESTION IS HAS ANYONE EVER TRIED A SKIN FIRMING LOTION THAT ACTUALLY WORKS. IM NOT LOOKING FOR THE EASY WAY OUT I DO TRAIN MY ASS OFF IM JUST WORRIED THAT I MIGHT NOT GET THINGS DOWN AND TIGHT IN TIME. A LITTLE HELP PLEASE
    I do not know about any skin firming lotions that work.
    Important factors are for predicting excess skin are:
    1.Your age.
    2.Skin elasticity.
    3.The amount of skin loss and the time you lost it.
    4. Hereditary factors.
    Your photos may be of same help. You can call me.
    I wish I could help you further .
    DrBlau
    914-428-4700
    www.cosmetic-md.com
    Award winning sculptor and painter.
    Dr. Blau is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon &
    A Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.
    http://www.cosmetic-md.com
    http://www.gynecomastia-md.com

914-428-4700

Comment

I AM 26 YEARS OLD DOC. I LOST THE WEIGHT OVER A FEW YEARS BUT MOSTLY WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS WITH ABOUT 9 WEEKS UNTIL MY SHOW. HERE ARE SOME OF MY PICS. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT I DONT WANT TO HAVE SURGERY UNLESS ITS A LAST RESORT. I BELIVE I CAN DO IT I JUST NEED SOME GUIDANCE ON WHAT WOULD BE THE PROPER WAYS

Comment

I AM 26 YEARS OLD DOC. I LOST THE WEIGHT OVER A FEW YEARS BUT MOSTLY WITHIN THE LAST 6 MONTHS WITH ABOUT 9 WEEKS UNTIL MY SHOW. HERE ARE SOME OF MY PICS. THE ONLY PROBLEM IS THAT I DONT WANT TO HAVE SURGERY UNLESS ITS A LAST RESORT. I BELIVE I CAN DO IT I JUST NEED SOME GUIDANCE ON WHAT WOULD BE THE PROPER WAYS

You should post more pictures : lateral(side) and Three quoters.

914-428-4700

Comment

here is one more

Comment

Comment

Comment

It is hard to judge accurately from your photos. It looks like you may have an enlarged gland,but I am sure that you understand that a final and more accurate diagnosis can be done only after a physical examination in the office. So whenever it may be convenient for you can call us for a complementary consultation and we will be happy to assist you.
                914-428-4700
                WWW.COSMETIC-MD.COM
                WWW.GYNECOMASTIA-MD.COM

914-428-4700

Comment

Dr Blau, no offence, but it looks as though MD gave you your own board to help people, the posts that I have seen, you ask this person to post his pics in the dimentions you want, he does that, and then you plug yourself for a free consult. What gives?

WWW.MOMENTUMPERFORMANCEANDFITNESS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by Intenseone View Post
                    Dr Blau, no offence, but it looks as though MD gave you your own board to help people, the posts that I have seen, you ask this person to post his pics in the dimentions you want, he does that, and then you plug yourself for a free consult. What gives?
                    Dinero,Money,Mula,Coin,Chedda..etc

Comment

Originally posted by Intenseone View Post

really Joe? I thought Dr B was being helpful and NOT plugging his practice..

Comment

I think you will be fine ! The skin shrinks and tightens at a much slower rate than fat loss itself. The skin will catch up. Cardio and diet will be what helps you attain this over time. I think you look great, can almost see a 6 pack there ! Keep your chin up !

Comment

Originally posted by FitnFirm View Post
                          I think you will be fine ! The skin shrinks and tightens at a much slower rate than fat loss itself. The skin will catch up. Cardio and diet will be what helps you attain this over time. I think you look great, can almost see a 6 pack there ! Keep your chin up !
                          This is a sensible thought. The key thing to remember is that skin takes a long time to adjust to your new physique.

In response to the other posters complaining that I plug my practice, you should keep a few things in mind.
                          1. It would be highly unethical (and unlawful) for a physician to attempt a diagnosis without examining the patient. I can offer some thoughts on a given picture, but in no way can I or would I make a final diagnosis on this basis. Pictures are not a replacement for a consultation.
                          2. I am here to try my best to answer your questions about plastic surgery. Not everyone feels comfortable discussing their body in a public forum. I get many emails and phone calls for consultations from board readers who want privacy. Including my contact details is necessary for reaching out to these people.
                          3. I am one of few plastic surgeons that never charges for consultations. Sometimes I will even see a patient for more than one consultation, all without charge.
                          4. Finally, while it would be great if everyone here came to my office for consultations, the important thing is to see a board-certified plastic surgeon about these issues. I'm not the only one out there.
                          Sincerely,

914-428-4700

Comment

Keep doing your thing Dr. Blau, you're much appreciated here. Props.

NYC BIG MIKE
                            Looking for the "gang of 20".

Comment

Originally posted by DrBlau View Post
                              This is a sensible thought. The key thing to remember is that skin takes a long time to adjust to your new physique.

In response to the other posters complaining that I plug my practice, you should keep a few things in mind.
                              1. It would be highly unethical (and unlawful) for a physician to attempt a diagnosis without examining the patient. I can offer some thoughts on a given picture, but in no way can I or would I make a final diagnosis on this basis. Pictures are not a replacement for a consultation.
                              2. I am here to try my best to answer your questions about plastic surgery. Not everyone feels comfortable discussing their body in a public forum. I get many emails and phone calls for consultations from board readers who want privacy. Including my contact details is necessary for reaching out to these people.
                              3. I am one of few plastic surgeons that never charges for consultations. Sometimes I will even see a patient for more than one consultation, all without charge.
                              4. Finally, while it would be great if everyone here came to my office for consultations, the important thing is to see a board-certified plastic surgeon about these issues. I'm not the only one out there.
                              Sincerely,
                              I stand corrected and completely understand. My apologies!

WWW.MOMENTUMPERFORMANCEANDFITNESS.COM

Comment

Working...
                              X