Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

SUGGESTIONS FOR TIGHTENING LOOSE SKIN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pm'ed you prerunn2006

Comment

great post... i fear the same thing! i get strech marks VERY easily and i am worried that even if i loss my fat i'll have loose skin.

Comment

I see a lot of loose skin on bodybuilders who drop a lot of bodyfat. If the person is over the age of 30, it's usually a lot harder for that skin to completely retract. I've seen many competitors who look incredible thanks to a butt lift or tummy tuck. I've seen Dr Blau's work in this area and I'm extremely impressed. There are top bodybuilders who've had some of these procedures performed and no one can tell thanks to strategically placed scars. I advise that anyone who's suffering unnecessarily from lose, hanging, skin should set up a free consult with Dr. Blau!

Comment

dr. blau,
          what if a client lives out of state?

how do you handle the consults, operations, etc...(will it take 2 plane trips?)
          "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

You can call Maryann at 914-428-4700.We do have many patient from other ststes and countries.
            Award winning sculptor and painter.
            Dr. Blau is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon &
            A Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.
            http://www.cosmetic-md.com
            http://www.gynecomastia-md.com

914-428-4700

Comment

I actually had a small problem in my lower abdomen after having three children. I myself found that the heavier I trained the abdominal region the tighter my skin became. The muscle sort of bulges out the skin, thus giving a tighter appearance, it never came back..even off season it's gone. I also think even as a guy, you need to take good care of your skin, any type of lotion will fight loose skin and cellulit simply by massaging in after bathing twice everyday, time consuming, but worth it.

Comment

Working...
              X