Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

SUGGESTIONS FOR TIGHTENING LOOSE SKIN?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NPCchica76
    replied
    I actually had a small problem in my lower abdomen after having three children. I myself found that the heavier I trained the abdominal region the tighter my skin became. The muscle sort of bulges out the skin, thus giving a tighter appearance, it never came back..even off season it's gone. I also think even as a guy, you need to take good care of your skin, any type of lotion will fight loose skin and cellulit simply by massaging in after bathing twice everyday, time consuming, but worth it.

Leave a comment:

• DrBlau
    replied
    You can call Maryann at 914-428-4700.We do have many patient from other ststes and countries.

Leave a comment:

• Brutal Master
    replied
    dr. blau,
    what if a client lives out of state?

how do you handle the consults, operations, etc...(will it take 2 plane trips?)

Leave a comment:

• Dave P
    replied
    I see a lot of loose skin on bodybuilders who drop a lot of bodyfat. If the person is over the age of 30, it's usually a lot harder for that skin to completely retract. I've seen many competitors who look incredible thanks to a butt lift or tummy tuck. I've seen Dr Blau's work in this area and I'm extremely impressed. There are top bodybuilders who've had some of these procedures performed and no one can tell thanks to strategically placed scars. I advise that anyone who's suffering unnecessarily from lose, hanging, skin should set up a free consult with Dr. Blau!

Leave a comment:

• ctrl
    replied
    great post... i fear the same thing! i get strech marks VERY easily and i am worried that even if i loss my fat i'll have loose skin.

Leave a comment:

• Sephirothsnake
    replied
    pm'ed you prerunn2006

Leave a comment:

• Intenseone
    replied
    Originally posted by DrBlau View Post
    This is a sensible thought. The key thing to remember is that skin takes a long time to adjust to your new physique.

In response to the other posters complaining that I plug my practice, you should keep a few things in mind.
    1. It would be highly unethical (and unlawful) for a physician to attempt a diagnosis without examining the patient. I can offer some thoughts on a given picture, but in no way can I or would I make a final diagnosis on this basis. Pictures are not a replacement for a consultation.
    2. I am here to try my best to answer your questions about plastic surgery. Not everyone feels comfortable discussing their body in a public forum. I get many emails and phone calls for consultations from board readers who want privacy. Including my contact details is necessary for reaching out to these people.
    3. I am one of few plastic surgeons that never charges for consultations. Sometimes I will even see a patient for more than one consultation, all without charge.
    4. Finally, while it would be great if everyone here came to my office for consultations, the important thing is to see a board-certified plastic surgeon about these issues. I'm not the only one out there.
    Sincerely,
    I stand corrected and completely understand. My apologies!

Leave a comment:

• NYC BIG MIKE
    replied
    Keep doing your thing Dr. Blau, you're much appreciated here. Props.

NYC BIG MIKE

Leave a comment:

• DrBlau
    replied
    Originally posted by FitnFirm View Post
    I think you will be fine ! The skin shrinks and tightens at a much slower rate than fat loss itself. The skin will catch up. Cardio and diet will be what helps you attain this over time. I think you look great, can almost see a 6 pack there ! Keep your chin up !
    This is a sensible thought. The key thing to remember is that skin takes a long time to adjust to your new physique.

In response to the other posters complaining that I plug my practice, you should keep a few things in mind.
    1. It would be highly unethical (and unlawful) for a physician to attempt a diagnosis without examining the patient. I can offer some thoughts on a given picture, but in no way can I or would I make a final diagnosis on this basis. Pictures are not a replacement for a consultation.
    2. I am here to try my best to answer your questions about plastic surgery. Not everyone feels comfortable discussing their body in a public forum. I get many emails and phone calls for consultations from board readers who want privacy. Including my contact details is necessary for reaching out to these people.
    3. I am one of few plastic surgeons that never charges for consultations. Sometimes I will even see a patient for more than one consultation, all without charge.
    4. Finally, while it would be great if everyone here came to my office for consultations, the important thing is to see a board-certified plastic surgeon about these issues. I'm not the only one out there.
    Sincerely,

Leave a comment:

• FitnFirm
    replied
    I think you will be fine ! The skin shrinks and tightens at a much slower rate than fat loss itself. The skin will catch up. Cardio and diet will be what helps you attain this over time. I think you look great, can almost see a 6 pack there ! Keep your chin up !

Leave a comment:

• Shark67
    replied
    Originally posted by Intenseone View Post
    Dr Blau, no offence, but it looks as though MD gave you your own board to help people, the posts that I have seen, you ask this person to post his pics in the dimentions you want, he does that, and then you plug yourself for a free consult. What gives?

really Joe? I thought Dr B was being helpful and NOT plugging his practice..

Leave a comment:

• Louie Maya
    replied
    Originally posted by Intenseone View Post
    Dr Blau, no offence, but it looks as though MD gave you your own board to help people, the posts that I have seen, you ask this person to post his pics in the dimentions you want, he does that, and then you plug yourself for a free consult. What gives?
    Dinero,Money,Mula,Coin,Chedda..etc

Leave a comment:

• Intenseone
    replied

Leave a comment:

• DrBlau
    replied
    Originally posted by prerunn2006 View Post
    It is hard to judge accurately from your photos. It looks like you may have an enlarged gland,but I am sure that you understand that a final and more accurate diagnosis can be done only after a physical examination in the office. So whenever it may be convenient for you can call us for a complementary consultation and we will be happy to assist you.
    914-428-4700
    WWW.COSMETIC-MD.COM
    WWW.GYNECOMASTIA-MD.COM

Leave a comment:

• prerunn2006
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X