Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Pec surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pec surgery

Is there anyhting that can be done to fill in the 'gap' in a torn pec? I had surgery but was left with a gap in the area where it occured(and the muscle rolled up) it has gotten better since I have been training and adding size back on, but still a gap lingers, anything that can be done from a surgery standpoint to fill in the area?

Originally posted by kazman32 View Post
    Is there anyhting that can be done to fill in the 'gap' in a torn pec? I had surgery but was left with a gap in the area where it occured(and the muscle rolled up) it has gotten better since I have been training and adding size back on, but still a gap lingers, anything that can be done from a surgery standpoint to fill in the area?
    In same cases a Adipose(fat) transfer or a custom implant can correct missing soft tissue. You should consult your Plasic Surgeon.
    Award winning sculptor and painter.
    Dr. Blau is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon &
    A Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.
    http://www.cosmetic-md.com
    http://www.gynecomastia-md.com

914-428-4700

Comment

I am definitely not the expert on site injects. Just a long shot but does anyone think doing site injections would help stretch the muscles in the area to fill it in some?

Perp

Comment

ALEXANDER FEDEROV has a peice of gauze that was sewn to fill in his "PEC GAP"..............

Comment

Originally posted by huge285 View Post
          ALEXANDER FEDEROV has a peice of gauze that was sewn to fill in his "PEC GAP"..............

Thanks for the info Dave, do you think site injects into the 'gap' would fill in the area temporarly?

Comment

My brother tore his pec about 3 weeks ago. Doctor said he would be out 4-6 weeks. He wants to know if theres anything that will help him recover faster or maybe get him back lifting heavy again - illegal or legal. He mentions steroids. But I keep tellin him that steroids do not/cannot help a torn muscle heal. That they help muscles grow when combined with a high protein diet and intense training. Am I right or is he?

He also has this gap that u guys speak of. What else could correct or fill this gap? How long til he feels like himself again, lifting 400 LBS etc.?? Will he ever?

Comment

Working...
            X