Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

non-surgical mesotherapy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• non-surgical mesotherapy

What does everyone think of mesotherapy?

For those that don't know what mesotherapy is... This is supposedly the non-surgical alternative for treatment of localized fat deposits. Therapy consists of multiple injections of customized mixtures of vitamins, minerals, phosphatidylcholine, amino acids, and homeopathic substances.

This is a relatively new type of fat reduction therapy to me although it's been used in Europe for over 50 years. For the price, my wife and I were thinking of giving it a shot... after all, many people swear by the results. It would definetely be cheaper and easier on the body than liposuction.

The doctor in my area specializes in chin, jowls, eye pads, and breast reduction in men and women.

This probably wouldn't be considered treatment for gynecomastia but for those of us suffering from pseudogyno, this may just be a cheap alternative to surgery.

Any thoughts?

Originally posted by bigal View Post
    What does everyone think of mesotherapy?

For those that don't know what mesotherapy is... This is supposedly the non-surgical alternative for treatment of localized fat deposits. Therapy consists of multiple injections of customized mixtures of vitamins, minerals, phosphatidylcholine, amino acids, and homeopathic substances.

This is a relatively new type of fat reduction therapy to me although it's been used in Europe for over 50 years. For the price, my wife and I were thinking of giving it a shot... after all, many people swear by the results. It would definetely be cheaper and easier on the body than liposuction.

The doctor in my area specializes in chin, jowls, eye pads, and breast reduction in men and women.

This probably wouldn't be considered treatment for gynecomastia but for those of us suffering from pseudogyno, this may just be a cheap alternative to surgery.

Any thoughts?
    Just make sure to discuss it with a Physician that has experience with both procedures, Mesotherapy and liposuction. personally I do not perform mesotherapy because of negative feedback from many of my colleagues. I also saw unhappy patients that have had Mesotherapy and then decided to have Liopsuction.
    Award winning sculptor and painter.
    Dr. Blau is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon &
    A Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.
    http://www.cosmetic-md.com
    http://www.gynecomastia-md.com

914-428-4700

Comment

If you're gonna spend the money..............do it right and have the liposuction. Remember, you get what you pay for. Doctor Blau's liposuction skills are unmatched! When you have a SCULTOR "scuplt" your body, you get artistic results........

Comment

I just tend to carry a little extra fat on my chest and was hoping for a cheap alternative to surgery. It's not bad enough to consider liposuction.

If I had full blown tits, I'd be visiting a surgeon immediately.

Comment

Hey Dr. Blau what are your opinins on using letro (femara) for the reversal of gyno? I have heard that at 2.5mg/ed it can be quite effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Gear of War View Post
            Hey Dr. Blau what are your opinins on using letro (femara) for the reversal of gyno? I have heard that at 2.5mg/ed it can be quite effective.
            Sorry,unfortunately I am not familiar with any medication that can improve Gynecomastia significantly.
            Award winning sculptor and painter.
            Dr. Blau is a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon &
            A Diplomat of the American Board of Plastic Surgeons.
            http://www.cosmetic-md.com
            http://www.gynecomastia-md.com

914-428-4700

Comment

Working...
            X