Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Any one have experence with Dr. Blau???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any one have experence with Dr. Blau???

I just booked a consoltation with him for next week for gyno surgery just wanted to get some feed back.

Dr. Blau is the BEST surgeon in the WORLD for gynecomastia surgery. No one is even close to his level of experience. Most surgeons do 3-5 gyno surgeries a year, he does that many per WEEK! He also has operated on hundreds of bodybuilders over the years so he knows what special needs we have. I highly recommend him. You won't be disappointed!

Comment

thanks alot dave...i figure im just going to bite this problem in the bud before it gets to out of controll i have also had slight gyno frim puberty and to be 100% honest im sick of loading up on anti-e just to combat it. Im not to sure if ur going to know but is there any chance of my insuracne company covering any of it or because he is a cosmetic surgeon does he not accecpt it?

Comment

The doc himself said most of the times it's considered cosmetic and you will have to pay out of pocket.

NYC BIG MIKE
        Looking for the "gang of 20".

Comment

In the latest issue of MD, I read that someone got this covered by his insurance.
          Why are you wearing that stupid bunny suit?

Comment

i do know of people gettin their insurance to cover the opp but in most cases i think they dont....i wonder what the circumstances are?

Comment

Working...
            X