Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Nipple tightening and then looseing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nipple tightening and then looseing

if your nipple looks great when it is hard, but then loosens up and looks flabby when its warm...does that ALWAYS mean you have a gland behind there causing it to retract?

I have had 3 surgeries, and 2 consults before my first operation. each consult i was told i didnt have any gland causing it to puff, just flabby genetically disposed nips. After the surgeries (one took out Fat right under to make a "pocket" so the nipple would lay flat (didnt work)...second was lip0 (didnt work)...third was nipple reduction (on the right track, but when stitches came out it expanded and got flabby again)...it still dosnt look good unless they are hard. I think I have exhausted all that can be done if i do not have a prominent gland. Now i have some scar tissue that could be causing some droopage and loose appearance.

I think another nipple rduction would work, to go extremely smalll which could help it stay tighter like they are when they are hard. I asked my last surgeon and he said going smaller would look bad due to scarring. but, i have had a lot of stuff done and u can barely tell theres a scar unless u look close.

any similar situations out there, or recommendations?
    I am going to get another consult with a new surgeon this week so hopefully they can suggest something.

I will attach pics soon.
    "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

What you are experiencing is normal. When you are cold, your skin will get tighter, it happens to everyone. I don't think plastic surgey will help that. Plastic surgey will be able to get rid of the access fat you are carrying around that area but your skin will always be/feel looser when it is warm and surgery canot put a stop to that.

The key solution to this issue would be to get rid of as much fat as possible around that area. You want your skin to be sticking to the muscle without the fat hanging of it. If you have no fat and only skin, the shape of that area should look a lot better.

-Gear

Comment

i thought they got tight if you were cold or horny and loosened up when you were warmer isnt that normal?
      BEEFCAKE!!!!

Comment

We'll need those pics to see how bad you have it, but Gear is probably right (unless U got like B cups or somethin')...

If you get lean (single digits), that shit will probably disappear. However, the nipple area is commonly one of the first places you see some fat reappear when you raise your BF percentage. So the good news is that you can diet it off... the bad news is that you need to maintain a very low BF. Good luck with it, and be careful chosing your surgereons. You don't want to have the nipple equivilant of Michael Jackson's nose!

ZMan-- that is correct (not sure about horny), but unless DT5 moves to the Yukon, this natural reflex isn't going to help solve his problem.
        Steele Exposure - specializing in physique and motorsports photography

Comment

Originally posted by zman View Post
          i thought they got tight if you were cold or horny and loosened up when you were warmer isnt that normal?

Never heard about the "horny" thing, but as I said your skin seems to tighten up when you are cold.

-Gear

Comment

Originally posted by Gear View Post
            Never heard about the "horny" thing, .

-Gear
            maybe its the ice
            BEEFCAKE!!!!

Comment

thius is my issue. i see alot of guys with nice bulks going on, even sloppy dirty bulks, and their chest retains its shape. mine doesnt and gets droppy saggy nips, unless im at 2 or 4% bf. since i do not compete, i dont want to be that low EVER, and have no desire to. i just want to have that squared off shape with tight nipples. even after 3 surgeries i wuld think this was possible, guess again. they look bettr but not what im comfortaboe with. i still make my nips hard before i take my shirt off at the pool (im in shape! i shouldnt have to be doing that)!
              "Feel ill as fuck - not sure if it is protein powder or tren?"-bigdog123

Comment

Originally posted by DT5 View Post
                thius is my issue. i see alot of guys with nice bulks going on, even sloppy dirty bulks, and their chest retains its shape. mine doesnt and gets droppy saggy nips, unless im at 2 or 4% bf. since i do not compete, i dont want to be that low EVER, and have no desire to. i just want to have that squared off shape with tight nipples. even after 3 surgeries i wuld think this was possible, guess again. they look bettr but not what im comfortaboe with. i still make my nips hard before i take my shirt off at the pool (im in shape! i shouldnt have to be doing that)!
                As I said above I understand the point you are trying to get across but I also believe the shape/size of your chest/nipples plays a big role in what kind of look you will have.

Do you have any pics?

-Gear

Comment

Working...
                X