Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Long term effects of supplements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long term effects of supplements

I've been using cell tech for a year straight is there any long term effects from doing this could this harm my body kidneys or anything like that? I tend to urinate alot from drinking it also and it's kind of a pain in the ass. I lowered my protein intake and I've seen a doctor so it's not any other medical condition

You should cycle all supplements. You are not going to have any trouble using creatine longterm unless you have a medical problem.

The only side effect that may occur is Cell Tech might put a hole in your bank account.

Comment

Creatine has been studied long term and is safe. I believe there was a study that followed people on it for like 5 or 10 years.. I forget which.
      "You told Harpo to beat me" - Color Purple

Comment

Originally posted by Apex23 View Post
        You should cycle all supplements. You are not going to have any trouble using creatine longterm unless you have a medical problem.

The only side effect that may occur is Cell Tech might put a hole in your bank account.
        LOL...and a big gut with all that sugar, unless you're on insulin there's a lot of low sugar (there's even with no sugar like Cellmass by BSN) creatines with better transport systems and not as expensive.

Comment

Working...
        X