Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Master Bodybuilder competition thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Hey man,no biggie!
    Strictly Business

    Comment


    • #17
      I have 5 days left and wanted to drop by and say thanks for the support and also to thank you for being a motivating factor in my everyday training!!!!

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Billy Guns View Post
        I have 5 days left and wanted to drop by and say thanks for the support and also to thank you for being a motivating factor in my everyday training!!!!
        Billy Guns, how did you fare in your shootout?
        Scott "Old Navy" Hults
        Master Pro Bodybuilder
        www.BodyBuildingSenior.com

        Comment


        • #19
          I am heading to Toronto next weekend to be Guest Poser at the 2007 FAME WNSO Canadian National Championships. I competed in this contest in 2005 and placed 3rd in Men's Masters 60+, my fourth show. Last year, I placed 1st and am the 2006 FAME WNSO Men's Master 60+ World Champion. That's why they asked me back to Guest Pose this year.
          Scott "Old Navy" Hults
          Master Pro Bodybuilder
          www.BodyBuildingSenior.com

          Comment


          • #20
            Thanks, Senior!

            Senior, you are an inspiration. Make sure that good pix of your posing routines appear on your page. Maybe even videos of them as well, if that's possible.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by hifrommike65 View Post
              Senior, you are an inspiration. Make sure that good pix of your posing routines appear on your page. Maybe even videos of them as well, if that's possible.

              Since I am an invited Guest Poser, hopefully, the show photographer will record my four routines on digital still and video.
              Scott "Old Navy" Hults
              Master Pro Bodybuilder
              www.BodyBuildingSenior.com

              Comment


              • #22
                Presently 5 days out from the NPC Rochester BB Championships.......zero carbs,cardio, and depletion type training until Friday !!
                Strictly Business

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Timski View Post
                  Presently 5 days out from the NPC Rochester BB Championships.......zero carbs,cardio, and depletion type training until Friday !!

                  When are you going to do your carb load? Are you restricting your salt, and if so, are you going to salt load before Saturday? Do you do a fat load on Saturday morning before prejudging? That seems to be in vogue, to bring in salt and fat in order to "fill, but not spill."

                  Are you competing in the Open as well as the Masters?

                  Good luck, Warrior. I know you will do well.

                  Old Navy
                  Scott "Old Navy" Hults
                  Master Pro Bodybuilder
                  www.BodyBuildingSenior.com

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Thank you Scott!!

                    I do cut sodium 3 days out,I carb load depending on how I look........I kep water extremely high right up until the night before the contest,then stop between 6-8 PM also depending on how I look.

                    I do take a bit of sodium,water,and fat on contest day,just to help with a pump and in an attempt to look fuller onstage.

                    again,all of this procedure depends on how I`m looking.......have done over 40 contests or so,so I know my body pretty well........usually!!

                    Lots of variables as you know.
                    Strictly Business

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Thanks for your reply, Tim. I do exactly what you do. It's nice to have the reinforcement. For sure, lots of variables. It's fun when it all comes together. My next show will be my 20th, in less than three years. I got a late start....lol...I did my first show at 61 years of age.
                      Scott "Old Navy" Hults
                      Master Pro Bodybuilder
                      www.BodyBuildingSenior.com

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by white knight View Post
                        Aug 18- Canadian Nationals
                        Hey brother, I am 39 and will be 40 this coming January 2008. I am competing in the Ontario Championships June 23rd...If i come top three I'll qualify for the Canadian NAtionals but will take a year to prepare so Ill be ready September 2008 Montreal. As i will be 40 at that time will i be eligible for the Masters division as well as the open?
                        P
                        Do or Do Not, there is no Try!
                        Top Three-Canadian Nationals-Montreal 2008!

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Absolutely. And, if you win the Masters 40+ class at the Nationals, you will win your WNSO Masters Pro Card. This is something new. This story is posted on this site, but I think you should read it. Good Luck, Warrior. Go for the Master Pro.

                          FAME WNSO Reaches Out to Senior Athletes
                          Establishes a Master Pro Division for Bodybuilding and Fitness Competitors
                          Awards 1st WNSO Master Pro Card to Scott “Old Navy” Hults

                          June 10, 2007, Toronto, Canada (FAME) – For the past 10 years, the World Natural Sports Organization, WNSO, has been a leader in providing natural, drug-free competitions for bodybuilding, fitness, model and figure athletes. The organization offers both amateur and professional level contests throughout Canada, the United States, Europe, Africa, Australia, and New Zealand.

                          The husband and wife team of Jeffrey Kippel and Mindy Blackstien cofounders of the WNSO, also publish the federations magazine, FAME. Last year, because of the increased interest in modeling, The WNSO began a Muscle Model Division.

                          Continuing to look for ways to better serve their FAME athletes, the two turned their attention to the senior class and at this years FAME National Championships named the first ever WNSO Master Pro bodybuilder.

                          Kippel and Blackstien selected for this honor a senior US bodybuilder from Alabama, Scott “Old Navy” Hults, who is the 64 year-old 2006 FAME WNSO Men’s Masters 60+ World Champion.

                          He was selected to receive his WNSO Master Pro card as the representative Champion from last years FAME Worlds. Hults attended this years event and appeared on stage as Guest Poser during the amateur competition and again at the evening Pro show.

                          At the Pro show, the promoters introduced “Old Navy” as the 2006 Masters 60+ Champion and on stage, awarded him the first WNSO Master Pro Card as they announced the launching of the new WNSO Masters Pro Division.

                          “I am honored to be selected as the first WNSO Master Pro. I hope I can inspire those who believe age is a statistic, not a burden,” Hults said
                          .
                          The WNSO will offer its first Master Pro competition at the 2007 FAME North American and US National Championships in Miami, FL, November 2-4. Plans are for there to be one or more Master Pro competitions per year in the US and in Canada, and later in other countries. The Men’s body building will be split into two age groups, 40-55 and 55+. The women's Master Pros will be 35+.

                          In order to establish a stable of Master Pros, the WNSO will award a WNSO Master Pro Card to the winners of the Men’s Masters 40+, 50+ and 60+ FAME World Championships from 2005 and 2006 and the winners of the Women's Masters Class for those years. The winners of the Men’s and Women's Masters classes that had five or more competitors in this years FAME National Championship show also earned WNSO Master Pro Cards
                          Scott "Old Navy" Hults
                          Master Pro Bodybuilder
                          www.BodyBuildingSenior.com

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by Old Navy View Post
                            Absolutely. And, if you win the Masters 40+ class at the Nationals, you will win your WNSO Masters Pro Card. This is something new. This story is posted on this site, but I think you should read it. Good Luck, Warrior. Go for the Master Pro.

                            FAME WNSO Reaches Out to Senior Athletes

                            Establishes a Master Pro Division for Bodybuilding and Fitness Competitors
                            Awards 1st WNSO Master Pro Card to Scott “Old Navy” Hults




                            June 10, 2007, Toronto, Canada (FAME) – For the past 10 years, the World Natural Sports Organization, WNSO, has been a leader in providing natural, drug-free competitions for bodybuilding, fitness, model and figure athletes. The organization offers both amateur and professional level contests throughout Canada, the United States, Europe, Africa, Australia, and New Zealand.

                            The husband and wife team of Jeffrey Kippel and Mindy Blackstien cofounders of the WNSO, also publish the federations magazine, FAME. Last year, because of the increased interest in modeling, The WNSO began a Muscle Model Division.

                            Continuing to look for ways to better serve their FAME athletes, the two turned their attention to the senior class and at this years FAME National Championships named the first ever WNSO Master Pro bodybuilder.

                            Kippel and Blackstien selected for this honor a senior US bodybuilder from Alabama, Scott “Old Navy” Hults, who is the 64 year-old 2006 FAME WNSO Men’s Masters 60+ World Champion.

                            He was selected to receive his WNSO Master Pro card as the representative Champion from last years FAME Worlds. Hults attended this years event and appeared on stage as Guest Poser during the amateur competition and again at the evening Pro show.

                            At the Pro show, the promoters introduced “Old Navy” as the 2006 Masters 60+ Champion and on stage, awarded him the first WNSO Master Pro Card as they announced the launching of the new WNSO Masters Pro Division.

                            “I am honored to be selected as the first WNSO Master Pro. I hope I can inspire those who believe age is a statistic, not a burden,” Hults said
                            .
                            The WNSO will offer its first Master Pro competition at the 2007 FAME North American and US National Championships in Miami, FL, November 2-4. Plans are for there to be one or more Master Pro competitions per year in the US and in Canada, and later in other countries. The Men’s body building will be split into two age groups, 40-55 and 55+. The women's Master Pros will be 35+.

                            In order to establish a stable of Master Pros, the WNSO will award a WNSO Master Pro Card to the winners of the Men’s Masters 40+, 50+ and 60+ FAME World Championships from 2005 and 2006 and the winners of the Women's Masters Class for those years. The winners of the Men’s and Women's Masters classes that had five or more competitors in this years FAME National Championship show also earned WNSO Master Pro Cards

                            I meant in the OPA division not FAME. I am not interested in competing with WNSO I will be competing with the CBBF for an IFBB pro card.
                            P
                            Do or Do Not, there is no Try!
                            Top Three-Canadian Nationals-Montreal 2008!

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by Praetorian View Post
                              I meant in the OPA division not FAME. I am not interested in competing with WNSO I will be competing with the CBBF for an IFBB pro card.
                              P

                              Good Luck, Warrior.
                              Scott "Old Navy" Hults
                              Master Pro Bodybuilder
                              www.BodyBuildingSenior.com

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                I am planning on doing NPC Masters Nationals in 2008. I just did JR Nats here in Chicago and placed 5th in a stacked LHW class of 32. It was my third show in 6 months (Mid-west Iron man in Dec, MD Cyber classic in March). I ended up weighin in fairly light 184lbs. My plan is to take the next year off put some weight back on and come in right at the top of the LHW's.



                                http://www.musculardevelopment.com/b...rowse&id=10583

                                for more pics.

                                Hope to see some of you guys on stage!!
                                Last edited by tank242; June 30, 2007, 12:23 PM. Reason: change pic
                                www.myspace.com/tank242

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X