Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

The Cletus Kasady Chronicles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Cletus Kasady Chronicles

Didnt even see this fukin forum!

Anyways, Im Greg. Naturally aspirated non-competitive bodybuilder /IT dork/ Entrepreneur. I'm gonna log my shit here for the foreseeable future.

A Little history: I was a fatty....used to drink and eat whatever. I got up to around 320lbs from not being active but found a way to get it down. You never know how bad you get until you see yourself and my wake up call was getting reflux disease, being at risk of diabetes and just over health. You can see my progess Here

Goals: To get lean as i possible can while maintaining muscle...makes sense right. Sometime next year i plan on doing my first bodybuilding show in the OCB league.

So on that note here are some of my specs as of today

Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 240 lbs (fuked up some pizza last night)
    Bodyfat: 15-17%ish (measured through one of those hand held things and those scaled)

Lifts:
    Bench: I dont flat bench
    Deadlift: 595
    Squat: 405

So I will start off with today's workout which included

Cardio - Fasted: 35 minutes (stepmill)

Back
    Pull Ups: 3 Sets x 10 reps as a warm up
    Bent over Barbell Rows: 7 Sets 135lbs x 15, 225lbs x 10, 315lbs x 8 , 315lbs x 8, 225lbs x 10 , 135lbs x 15
    Wide Grip Lat Pulldown: 180lbs x 10, 180lbs x 10, 165lbs x 12, 165lbs x 12
    Seated Row Machine (one arm at a time, not the plate loaded) 4 sets x 100lbs x 10 - 12 reps
    Close Grip Reverse Pull In: 4 sets x 12 reps x 150lbs
    Overhead Cable Pull Over: 7 Sets x 140lbs x 12 reps

Pics were taken a little over a month ago but there is where im at pretty much, a tad less fat. As you can see i have a long way to go, but that's the fun part..

Im eating around 3000 calories now, 320ish g pro, 250gish carb, 100gish fat

IMAG0188.jpgIMAG0190.jpgIMAG0191.jpgIMAG0194.jpgIMAG0177.jpgIMAG0209.jpg

Comment

Hey Carnage. Welcome to the section. If you have any questions, let me or Austin_Bicep know.

Glad to have another tall guy here. Me- 6'3''-2'' Same with Austin. Good job getting your weight down from 320s man. I don't bench either really.

Please check the stickys in this section, especially the "Call out" sticky. Overall, most threads here rock!
      Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

word bro.

Comment

why no Flat bench? i'm not a fan of benching either, do you do other movements for chest?

Comment

redskins fan....we suffer together
            "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Good job of getting that weight under control. Looking forward to checking this log out!

Comment

Originally posted by PSYCHOPATH View Post
                why no Flat bench? i'm not a fan of benching either, do you do other movements for chest?
                i saw a video that changed me forever... lol

also yesterday, some kid that asks me for training advise every time i see him (built a great physique by the way) said he was flat benching the other day and fet his right arm get tight. He then showed me a bruise in the corner of his pec and i was like...mfker go to a physiologist. That sealed the deal... i want to do it...but the dumbbells are fine for me

Comment

Originally posted by TheKillerOfSaints View Post
                  redskins fan....we suffer together
                  and suffer we will until we get an O line, and a new coach...should have been greg williams..

zorn was the biggest mistake ever! Shanny is a joke and insecure.. you can see it in his face.

Comment

Originally posted by Carnage View Post
                    and suffer we will until we get an O line, and a new coach...should have been greg williams..

zorn was the biggest mistake ever! Shanny is a joke and insecure.. you can see it in his face.

def should have been williams......shanahan just there to give his son a job
                    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

Hey Greg. Looking real solid in the photos. Good luck with the dieting down as lean as possible.

I am finishing a one year bulk, and will begin to diet in September. My goal is pretty much the same as yours -- to get as lean as I can over the next six months, and see if I can get into competition shape. If it goes well, maybe I'll try competing at least once!

Anyway, welcome to the TJ section. I'm looking forward to following your journal.

Comment

Originally posted by woodswise View Post
                        Hey Greg. Looking real solid in the photos. Good luck with the dieting down as lean as possible.

I am finishing a one year bulk, and will begin to diet in September. My goal is pretty much the same as yours -- to get as lean as I can over the next six months, and see if I can get into competition shape. If it goes well, maybe I'll try competing at least once!

Anyway, welcome to the TJ section. I'm looking forward to following your journal.
                        Thanks sir! I have a Stepmill in my living room so I should he much much leaner than I am...I go through my cycles where I can get up early and do it and some days I just can't hack it. After daylight savings time, its damn near impossible unless I work from home. Good luck to you and your goals...I too plan on doing my very first bulk as soon and I get peeled. I'm not looking to get contest ready this year..I just want to be in good position for next year. I'm going to diet pretty moderate throughout the summer...probably take another 15 lbs off then hit it hard as bell over the winter. Once the time switches I'm good for the fasted cardio. I'm actually excited for the bulk as it will give my body a break from the dieting as i have been in a deficit for about 3 years.

Today, no gym....I'm a huge soccer fan and season ticket holder for the philly union so I took the night off and went to the game. An international friendly vs everton and we won!

Comment

Good to have you aboard. From the pics, I'd say you are a little lighter than 17% bf. Looking solid though!
                          Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

Originally posted by teddy788 View Post
                            Good to have you aboard. From the pics, I'd say you are a little lighter than 17% bf. Looking solid though!
                            id rather take the worse number...after all if i said i was 14% some nutcup would say "thats not 14%". Thanks bro...im going the fuck hard now

Today:

Arms:

I ran into this dude thats strong as hell, he asked me to workout with him as his arms are lagging. I said cool...it turned out to be one of my bIest workouts. Nutrex marketing and Nathalia Melo and Larissa Convinced me to pick up some hemo rage. After working all day getting up early as shit...its just what i need.

Took 1 Scoop and within 10 Minutes i felt ready to go... By time I got to the gym i was ready to do damage...

Warm Up:
                            Seated Curl Machine 3 sets 60 lbs, 80lbs, 100lbs x 15 reps

Working:
                            Seated Curl Machine, 140 lbs x 8 reps x 3 Sets. Finished with 120 lbs x 12
                            Dumbell Curls: 45lbs x 10reps x 4 Sets
                            Concentration curls: 35lbs x 9reps x 4 sets
                            7's: 120lbs x 4 sets

Tricep:
                            V-bar Push down 200lbs x 15, 200 x 12, 220 x 10, 220 x 9 220+human weight x 9
                            Overhead Press: 100lbs x 10reps x 4 Sets
                            Overhead Extension: 120lbs (slow reps) x 10reps x 5sets

Doing Cardio at the Moment (35 Minutes Stepmill)

Diet for the day

Meal 1:Protein shake: 2 scoops whey, Banana, NPB
                            Meal 2:1 Cup brown Rice, 6 OZ chicken breast, 1 tbsp ev-olive oil
                            Meal 3:1 Cup brown Rice, 6 OZ chicken breast, 1 tbsp ev-olive oil
                            Meal 4:1 Cup brown Rice, 6 OZ chicken breast, 1 tbsp ev-olive oil
                            Meal 5:Protein shake, 2 scoops whey, 28 oz Gatorade
                            Meal 6: 6 OZ chicken breast, 1 Cup egg whites, 2 cups raw spinach

I will say that this is my first experience with hemo rage and i fucking love it...i felt unstoppable...hope that shit lasts

Comment

so since this is my first day hemo raging...im satisfied for now...gonna eat and go to bed soon. Hopefully i can get to sleep.

as a mini hemoreview: I got through my cardio session without and issues...i didnt even look at the time.. the thing just stopped and i was like...im done already! This alone justifies the 27 i spend on it. I think the kids that get bad results off this stuff are either doing it on an empty stomach or just ultra sensitive. You definitely get into beast mode with this shit. I ate 1 hour prior and directly after my workout before cardio. The energy effects were similar to lipo6x which i highly recommend.

Comment

Working...
                              X