Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

USEALITTLE's journal.... its about time to start 1.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gotcha.. i would like to get back into lifting heavy, my tendons tend to hate it though. Now i mostly stick to higher reps and such.. 10-12 rep type
    Training Log

Comment

• Well, whatever your doin it looks like its workin.
      http://www.blacklionresearch.com/

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

• Damn, girl. You're strong. My girlfriend says you don't look as old as you are.
        My Enhanced Journal.

Comment

• Thanks man, my diet has been a little cleaner than it normally is... I tried putting on some clean size over the winter instead of getting sloppy this year. Bout to try and knock out a little cut in a few short weeks... I know you said you're just now getting back into workin out again, what made you layoff? And the weights you put up are damn impressive, especially for the time frame you layed off for
          Training Log

Comment

• To CMC. I had done two or 3 PL meets back-to-back which burnt me out plus my grandmother died alright around the same time so thats the only thing that I could say was the reason why quit.

To elf. Thanks for the age comment I don't think I look that old either but nowadays I'm starting to feel a little bit more my age then why used to.

I do have to say other than mu TRT dose that I've been messing around with some orals that I got from a supplier and they're pretty good I'm not taking them every day I'm only taking them in a pre-workout but as most of you know I'm pretty much for the strength not for the size. But between about 1month from now and Fourth of July my focus is going to shift on shape if the strength goes away which I doubt I will not be devastated. But come Fourth of July I'm looking to look good not 40 or my age.

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

• Yeah man I was thinkin you were maybe early 30's. Oh well, it's all about how old you look and feel anyways... I am just about to turn 30 and just now saw some damn grey hairs in my beard, WTF.. haha.. my 3 year old girl did that to me Sorry about your grandmother, I understand totally as to why you laid off... I was mostly just curious as to why, didn't mean to bring up any old memories... my fault.
              Training Log

Comment

• what type orals did you start?
                Training Log

Comment

• No biggie man.... It's all good.

iv been takin tbol... 60mg pre workout, 3hrs before due to half life.

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

• Gotcha.. Keep on throwin up some videos of your lifts.. Its cool seein big numbers being put up
                    Training Log

Comment

• Thanks.... Not really gonna be maxin to much but will be trying to put up good number for reps though. Will get em up as they come.

Went and did a bro workout last night.

db curl
                      25x15
                      35x12
                      50x8
                      65x15
                      dropset
                      65x8 55x8 40x12 25x15

push downs (no pulleys)
                      35x20
                      45x20
                      60x15
                      75x20x2

concentration curl/1 arm OHD ext
                      35x20 - 30x20
                      35x18 - 30x20
                      35x15 - 30x20 (I never go over 30s on 1AOHD)
                      Done curl one arm the OHD ext same arm then switch

high cbl curls (front double bis pose)
                      35x20
                      50x15
                      50x15 (full contraction at top, with a hold for half second)
                      50x11 (//)

JW press
                      35x15
                      45x20x3 ( not heavy but anymore weight makes me feel like I'm gonna flip over )

just a easy bro workout last night.

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

• aint nothing wrong with a bro workout here and there.. haha
                        Training Log

Comment

• I only say that cuz a guy in my gym the does Olay busts my balls then I do chest, shoulder and arms.

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

• what type of program you plan on going with when you are wanting to put on some size? Since you like powerlifting, you ever try layne nortons program out?? I think it has a little of both, also incorporates speed work alongside power lifts and accessory movements
                            Training Log

Comment

• Most Likly go by feel... Little of this little if that. That's normally how I do it, seems to work pretty well.

WORLD PHARM =

Comment

• I'm the same way.. I don't do well with a structured plan... Life likes to throw too many things at you. I make it more a plan to just make sure I workout every body part during the week at least. No sense in working a bodypart on a particular day if that shit is hurting that day.
                                Training Log

Comment

Working...
                                X