Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Good things come in small packages...Lil Mama's training journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Just awesomeness

lil mama, Ms. Olympia Physique
                  Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lil mama View Post
                    Dayum, my knees were like, yikes

Women I admire: Beni Lopez, Adina Zanolli, Lisa Calhoun, Darlene Reid, Mikaila Soto, Leslie Morris. Yea, i said it!!

Comment

Great balance

Comment

• Originally posted by PatrickT View Post
                        Dayum, my knees were like, yikes

It's like the song says in this vid..."IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GAME AND HOW LONG YA CAN TAKE IT" but seriously my knees are fine...quads and hammies are another game and I hit the spots I'm suppose too be working on, so its all good.

Comment

Great balance

Thanks Patrick. The band helps give some resistance as well as help balance me.

Comment

Thanks Patrick. The band helps give some resistance as well as help balance me.

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, got it..... Question on one of your vids you're holding a red bag.. can that used like the one Antoine used in the lastest vid? i don't know the name.. I need something like that for my knees and quads

Comment

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, got it..... Question on one of your vids you're holding a red bag.. can that used like the one Antoine used in the lastest vid? i don't know the name.. I need something like that for my knees and quads
                              Patrick which one of Antoine vids?? he has like a zillion threads with the latest ME video but as for the bag itself its a APT pro bagSand_bag_sand_bags_for_training_power_bags_er.jpg called versa fit log , The one in my vid weighs 20lbs but that type with sand already in it goes up to 50lbs and the one in vid runs about $130 if you want to purchase it . Try ebay or amazon to see if you can find a bargain on them...sometimes you can find good deals online.

Comment

Patrick which one of Antoine vids?? he has like a zillion threads with the latest ME video but as for the bag itself its a APT pro bag[ATTACH=CONFIG]289909[/ATTACH] called versa fit log , The one in my vid weighs 20lbs but that type with sand already in it goes up to 50lbs and the one in vid runs about $130 if you want to purchase it . Try ebay or amazon to see if you can find a bargain on them...sometimes you can find good deals online.
                                Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X