Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Good things come in small packages...Lil Mama's training journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dropped the CBL 2 weeks ago and added carbs back into my meals throughout the day instead of at the end of the day after my workout. So 2 weeks into it and well looks like I filled out a bit but not a big difference and the only thing I noticed was the swelling in hands and feet came back must be cause am having more complex carbs through the day rather than the sweet carbs I was having on the CBL at the end of the day.

weight went up in the last 2 weeks by one pound...thats it

Last edited by lil mama; March 2, 2013, 02:50 PM.

Comment

• Wow. You are amazing!!! Wish my legs looked as good as yours . . .

Comment

• interesting, have to keep tracking it and see how it goes. the swelling part is interesting as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by woodswise View Post
          Wow. You are amazing!!! Wish my legs looked as good as yours . . .
          Thank you woodwise...dont worry am sure your legs will surpass me as you keep plugging away on leg day.

Originally posted by tjoe View Post
          interesting, have to keep tracking it and see how it goes. the swelling part is interesting as well.
          Interesting indeed! Am thinking my body just needs time to level off from the carbs I guess. Its not like I consumed high quantity of carbs either since I slowly added them in ...its not like I went to eating 1 whole sweet potato or 1 whole cup of brown rice at every meal so either my body has to adjust or its not wanting the starches .

I might wanna ask Matt P about it and see if he has any thoughts on it .

Comment

• I would imagine Kiefer would say it's due to the type of carbs you are consuming. Even though it's not "a lot" of carbs, the type is keeping hormone levels raised much longer than if you ate simple carbs.
            This is why he likes to start his back loads with simple carbs. Creates a BIG spike, BUT also diminishes very fast and gets you back to "normal".
            By adding in complex stuff at every meal, even in small amounts, you are keeping those levels elevated.

Comment

• Here is a pic of today..had a chest and tri workout...lol carbs do fill me out Also had a deep tissue massage night and they didnt even do lower half cause I was soooooo tight from all of my back that he just focused on all of back...talk about pain

Last edited by lil mama; March 3, 2013, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Circuit Training . 23 weeks out to Dallas Super Pro Show and werking it with only a few hours sleep, dead tired but ...."AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT "
                giant set shoulder wkout ,8lb ball toss to wall with blurpie,rope, jump squats

Comment

• Pulling weighted sled 135lbs, hack squats 180 lbs, leg press 270 lbs, all done back to back total of 4 sets. Was hell trying to push the sled on the padded gym floor...dammmmmmm that floor

Comment

• Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by lil mama View Post
                      Here is a pic of today..had a chest and tri workout...lol carbs do fill me out Also had a deep tissue massage night and they didnt even do lower half cause I was soooooo tight from all of my back that he just focused on all of back...talk about pain

Awesome shirt Beni! Love it!
                      https://www.facebook.com/DavidLeesMPD
                      https://www.facebook.com/Ripped2ShredsPhysiques

Comment

• lol that one was homemade and thank you. Hope your feeling a lil better today from ur chest

Comment

lol that one was homemade and thank you. Hope your feeling a lil better today from ur chest
                          Thanks...a little better but it's going to be a few days before it feels normal. Training back tonight should be interesting.
                          https://www.facebook.com/DavidLeesMPD
                          https://www.facebook.com/Ripped2ShredsPhysiques

Comment

• Peekaboo I see you <3 Just checking in ....IT'S FRIDAY and I did chest and tri's and put the gyms new equipment to use. Still spreading the carbs throughout the day and wow just look at them shoulders weight is still at 118 and had my body fat % taken with calipers and the hand held machine and survey says 16% but ehh ya know I dont really go by them, I go by mirror and the mirror say I SEE VISIBLE ABS AND OBLIQUES, so all is coming along fine
                            Attached Files

Comment

Peekaboo I see you <3 Just checking in ....IT'S FRIDAY and I did chest and tri's and put the gyms new equipment to use. Still spreading the carbs throughout the day and wow just look at them shoulders weight is still at 118 and had my body fat % taken with calipers and the hand held machine and survey says 16% but ehh ya know I dont really go by them, I go by mirror and the mirror say I SEE VISIBLE ABS AND OBLIQUES, so all is coming along fine
                              I am, I am...

Comment

• Great shot Beni!
                                Do you feel "smoother" with the carbs all day or do you still feel as lean?

Comment

Working...
                                X