Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

MD Training Journal Section Members: Help me by allowing me to help YOU!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MD Training Journal Section Members: Help me by allowing me to help YOU!

Hello MD TJ Section! I am one of your Forum Leaders and I need your help. As many of you may or may not know, I am a national level Physique competitor in pursuit of my IFBB Professional Status. The cost to compete and everything associated with competing can be very expensive, even more so now that I have a 6 month old daughter to care for and she takes up all of my discretionary income. I have had to come up with creative ideas and ways to support my dream of becomng an IFBB Pro and have been given a tremendous opportunity that we all can benefit from....here's the deal...

I am now a member of the Bodymekanics Team. Bodymekanics are an online supplement super store that is veteran owned and operated and has incredible pricing, same day shipping and ultra-fast delivery with the customer service you would expect from a top-flight company. We sell over 10,000 different products and, generally, add 100+ new items to our inventory every week. We are constantly expanding what is available for purchase.
    We have over 100 different manufacturers including: Gaspari, MusclePharm, MuscleTech, BSN, Optimum Nutrition and more.

* We give 20% off to all veterans, active military (to include National Guard and reserves), law enforcement and firefighters. To receive the discount all they must do when creating an account is to put one of the four (veteran, military, law enforcement, firefighter) as their company. The discount will be applied PERMANENETLY to their account within 24 hours.
    * 15% off for R.I.P.P.E.D. instructors, Swoldier members, The Locker Room members, and Bossbody members.
    * We also have other discounted groups available and are always willing to consider more. Please contact BodyMekanics or your Team BodyMekanics athlete for more information.

Bodymekanics has offered to help pay for my competition expenses AND give me a monthly supplement stipend if I am able to increase traffic and ultimately sales for their website, which would be HUGE for me! If you are interested in finding out how you can take advantage of the amazing supplement deals, PLEASE INBOX ME for more information and I will get you signed up to start saving on all your bodybuilding supplement needs and also help me fulfill my dream of becoming and IFBB Pro.

THANK YOU!!!!!!!! -David

https://www.facebook.com/DavidLeesMPD
    https://www.facebook.com/Ripped2ShredsPhysiques
Working...
X