Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Long Lay Off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Lay Off

28yo, 6'5", 265lbs

Been out of the gym for about 3 years now but im back into it and have the finances to eat right this time around.

Previous high bw was 288.
    2 weeks ago i was 260 and am now at 265.

Im hoping muscle memory kicks in so I can start moving some weight around!

current meal plan
    7 eggs
    2 toast w/ butter
    1/2c oats
    banana

8oz chicken breast
    10oz potatoes
    4oz peas

^that meal i have twice a day.

I was doing both twice a day but i dont feel im breaking the muscles down enough yet to need that many calories, as i was gaining bodyfat. Maybe when some strength and endurance comes back i can add meals.

working out every other day
    legs, chest, back

any advice or suggestions are welcome and appreciated

Welcome to the forum... myself, The Joker and AustinBicep are your forum leaders. Let us know if you need anything...
    https://www.facebook.com/DavidLeesMPD
    https://www.facebook.com/Ripped2ShredsPhysiques

Comment

Originally posted by David Lees View Post
      Welcome to the forum... myself, The Joker and AustinBicep are your forum leaders. Let us know if you need anything...
      Thank you! I am interested in any advice at all, but more so in putting on size. I am dedicating the next two years to training my ass off and eating like a horse, since i am finally able to afford to do so. I want to make sure that I am doing everything right. I have been able to put on good amount of size in the past consistently without much thought of diet, so I want to do it 100%.

Comment

I will add that I'm not just looking for free advice.I most certainly would be willing to pay for nutritional guidance to someone that has a good reputation for off-season progress.

Comment

My advice is free unlike many of the trolls here who just post on MD to rip people off.

You want to lose fat, eat less.
          Diversity is a code word for White Genocide

Comment

Working...
          X