Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Rustys going to win in 2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deak007
    replied
    Good Luck man! Ill be following along!

Leave a comment:

• The Joker
    replied
    Awesome stuff. Welcome to the board.

Leave a comment:

• tjoe
    replied
    Best of luck!

Leave a comment:

• Avisel
    replied
    I started at 232 at went down to 172 I weighed in at 176 the night before the show, I think those 4lbs came on because I had to drink ALOT of water to be able to give a urine sample for the drug test. Skin removal is not an option. I am at 226 right now and still have visible abs when relaxed and I have already started my plan to get to my goal weight by May for the same contest. I may also do one in March depending on where I am at. I feel I looked best between 200 and 210, I am also thinking of competing in physique.

Leave a comment:

• tjoe
    replied
    Rusty.jpg

There ya go. Yeah, probably need more posts.
    So what weight did you start at and what did you get down to? I assume you were heavier due to the lose skin. Is removal an option?

Leave a comment:

• Avisel
    replied
    https://www.facebook.com/russell.sel...type=3&theater

The forum didn't allow me to do an attachment. I assume I don't have those privelages yet. This picture was taken one day before the contest and I knew I had the loose skin then but didn't know what I could do to fix it so I just stayed on track with what I had been doing. About two weeks a later a friend at the gym who had been at the contest told me I would have placed better if I showed up the way I looked then. Live and learn.

Leave a comment:

• tjoe
    replied
    welcome to the journals. any pics from the show?
    good luck moving forward.

Leave a comment:

• CMC191
    replied
    Will be following man. Good luck

Leave a comment:

• Avisel
    started a topic Rustys going to win in 2015

Rustys going to win in 2015

This is my first post in these forums. I am 41 and have been lifting since I was 16. I started out training with what I found in magazines but I didn't pay attention to the nutrition until around age 35 and then I just started "eating better". In May of 2014 I entered my first bodybuilding show, according to the score sheets I didn't come in dead last overall but there was only one person below. I learned a few things 1. Practice posing 2. Develop and practice your routine until it is perect. 3. sometimes you can lose too much weight resulting in loose skin. I am planning on entering another one next year and hope that my improvement in these three areas will result in a major improvement. I figured I would start a log on here and I am open to suggestions. Currently I am training with my wife and we are starting a 3 month phase of 4-5 sets 12-15 reps. Our schedule will be Chest/Legs/Back/Shoulders/Arms, I do arms on Wed/Thur/Fri and also legs on Friday. I am excited to get this log started and hopefully learn a few things along the way.
Working...
X