Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

new journey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new journey

well, this week i will get my ph cycle. made my decision based on information i got from MD, manufacturer information, forums and reviews, had 3 candidates last week (finigenx, sus500 and hemadrol).

hemadrol is the winner

EST Hemadrol/Propadrol Combo, 2 Bottles (1 month)
    +
    SNS Reduce XT, 90 Capsules (pct)
    SNS Inhibit-E, 90 Capsules (pct)
    Anabolic Xtreme Perfect Cycle, 90 Tablets (pct)

it has 4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-1,4 diene-3-17b , and according to that MD article from 2005..."This drug is known as the Oral-Turinabol pro-h. Yes it is a pro-h, but it's is a BIG one! It also has a name that sounds like a cross between Halotestin and Anadrol. (hint, hint). I know a lot of guys making great gains with this stuff. Serious gains. And the gains don't come with estrogen side effects, so they're clean, really clean. It is liver toxic. Take it only for four weeks at a time"

38 yo, 204 lb, 6 ft, not sure about body fat but it should be around 14%, training consistently for two year and a half. my "plan" is to keep bulking until i am 40 and then compite in the master category (i said to compite, not to win)

doctor put me in hgh therapy for a month, i think this is a joke, i am taking .15 (not even one full IU) per day, 5 days in 2 days out. honestly this is just for cosmetic purposes

i know i have to lower my alcohol intake while cycling this pH

will keep you posted

just a funny pictures from fantasy fest last weeken

=]
    Attached Files

Comment

Working...
    X