Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

My log........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You aren't trying to come off any stims are you? LOL That's my problem. I went from no sleep to I can't get enough now.

Comment

• Nope, no stims. I dont and cant use any anyways.
      "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

• Feeling better this morning........ then I got to work and read some emails.

Ah well. Such is life.

I may work out, I may not. But Im almost out of SD and Mass FX. I've really liked how I have not gotten fatter while adding some muscle, but Im really tempted to just detox again for a while just to see if this lethargy goes away. Then again I may do the Hyperdrol......then again I may do a different cycle and compare. I was thinking of my beloved 5 Tetra/ Halodrol cycle.........

Who knows.......I'll decide after I beat and kick the shit out of some bags at the gym tommorow.......
        "Life is about choices: tap, nap, or SNAP!" ~ Future UFC Lightweight Champion Marcus Hicks

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninja Loco View Post
          Im really tempted to just detox again for a while just to see if this lethargy goes away.
          Loco - have you posted your detox routine anywhere? If so, could you link me to it, or post it up here? You can PM me if you'd prefer... that'd be cool, too.

Then again I may do the Hyperdrol......then again I may do a different cycle and compare. I was thinking of my beloved 5 Tetra/ Halodrol cycle.........
          How'd you run the 5 Tetra/Halodrol before? 5 Tetra pre workout and one tab of Halodrol daily? (Assuming it is the original Halodrol-50...)

Good luck with what you decide to run.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midnight_Lifter View Post
            Loco - have you posted your detox routine anywhere? If so, could you link me to it, or post it up here? You can PM me if you'd prefer... that'd be cool, too.
            No I dont have a detox routine...... You can detox in many different ways, from store bought detox to liquid cleansers. Or simply just give up supplements for a few months and eat plenty of fresh, unprocessed foods and fresh fruits and vegetables and give your body a chance to recover naturaly.

How'd you run the 5 Tetra/Halodrol before? 5 Tetra pre workout and one tab of Halodrol daily? (Assuming it is the original Halodrol-50...)

Good luck with what you decide to run.
            The stack plan is on plenty of other threads in the main forums. I dont want to talk about that here and take away from Anabolic Xtreme.

Thanks, though.

Comment

• Man I was draggin ass today but I still got stonger.

First power week shoulder press = 115.
              Second power week = 140

Upright rows
              1st week = 135
              2nd week = 175

DBs
              1st week = 60
              2nd week = 70

Skulls
              1st week = 60
              2nd week = 80

Not bad.

Not GOOD. But not bad. Tommorow is back and biceps........ man i cant wait to see what I done.

Comment

• Ok I got nuthin but love to report about SDNG and Mass FX. In only one month Ive gained maybe 6 pounds and I dont believe any of that was fat. I weighed in last night at 179 and I was ...what? 172, 173 when I started. I easily gained 3/4 inch on my arms, that much is for sure. I see detail in my back and rear delt area that I havent seen in a while (yeah, Im the cat that does it in front of a mirror with another mirror) and there is definately a bit more thinckness. Im gonna jump on the PCT and hope for the best.

I'd like to thank Kathy for all her......... support, yeah, support. And Id like to thank Jim for keepin her in the house and out of the unsuspecting public whenever possible.

Thanks for flying Ninja Airlines and we hope you had a pleasant experience that never existed. The exits are there, there, there, and THERE. Goodbye now...goodbye!

Comment

• You pimp

It was my secret job to make your biceps bigger than mine so no one would make fun of you

Comment

• Originally posted by Ninja Loco View Post
                    Ok I got nuthin but love to report about SDNG and Mass FX. In only one month Ive gained maybe 6 pounds and I dont believe any of that was fat. I weighed in last night at 179 and I was ...what? 172, 173 when I started. I easily gained 3/4 inch on my arms, that much is for sure. I see detail in my back and rear delt area that I havent seen in a while (yeah, Im the cat that does it in front of a mirror with another mirror) and there is definately a bit more thinckness. Im gonna jump on the PCT and hope for the best.

I'd like to thank Kathy for all her......... support, yeah, support. And Id like to thank Jim for keepin her in the house and out of the unsuspecting public whenever possible.

Thanks for flying Ninja Airlines and we hope you had a pleasant experience that never existed. The exits are there, there, there, and THERE. Goodbye now...goodbye!

Good to hear you liked the stack. That's some nice work on the gunz too. Congrats

Comment

Working...
                    X