Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Ted's Growth Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks, I could use a little more weight, but it's definitely a good solid start.
    Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

• Nice home gym Ted! I'm jealous too!
      SnakeBite Racing

Comment

• Ok, I've been sitting here turning into a fat bastard staying off my foot waiting for the ulcer to heal up on the bottom of it. I did my grocery shopping today and picked up the food I need to start a keto diet this week. Stressing over all the thesis work I seem to not be getting done quick enough isn't helping me either. I'll have to just workout at home when I can and find a way to depend more on diet for now.

Comment

• headed to the Dr. tomorrow to look at my feet again. The spot on the side of my left foot is pretty much healed. The one on the bottom of my right is coming along, but very slowly. Still has a bit to go.

Comment

• Can't mess with those ulcers though and we both know that all too well. Hope you got good news from the doc.
            SnakeBite Racing

Comment

• What did the Dr. say?
              Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• Dr. said the spot has gotten a little bit smaller, he debreded it a little to cut away some of the callus that had built up around it. I've noticed over the weekend that the debreding really seemed to help, because I have noticed much less pain since then and it seems as though the area around it swells a little less than before over the course of the day. That could be just a coincidence though. The ulcer that was on the side of my left foot seems to be pretty well healed over, the skin is still a little rough, but it is no longer exposed. So, I'm wearing one boot now instead of 2. I think I'll still work out at home for the next month and see if the one on the bottom of my foot closes up any better, now that it seems to be a little more shallow. I really miss swimming my laps.

Comment

• over the weekend ate a little crappy, but strict diet again today.

Comment

• What caused the sore on foot again?
                    Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• This time, I think it was doing too much standing runs on the spin bike. It rubbed a huge ulcer right under the ball of my foot which is taking forever to heal up. I'm diabetic, so when anything screws with my feet like this, I have to be very careful or it can get infected really easily. This is why i'm staying out of the gym. Locker rooms are horrible for infections. Plus, up until this week, it just really hurt and I would have problems walking by the end of the day. My feet are screwy anyway, but picking up diabetes 15 years ago really didn't help. Everywhere else on my body heals pretty quickly, it's just my feet that take forever.

Comment

• Ok. I understand this.

How is it today?
                        Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• Good luck with the feet, hope they heal up quickly.

Comment

• Good news, but hope it continues to progress well.
                            SnakeBite Racing

Comment

• me too, I hate playing the waiting game.

Comment

• Bummer bro, guess you just have to wait it out and let it heal up aye. Wishing you a speedy recovery !!

I didn't know you were diabetic, are you Type I?

Comment

Working...
                                X