Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Ted's Growth Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Give this a look. http://www.worldcycling.com/DVD-RACE...epartments/11/ You can check year to year if there are certain races that you're looking for and particular rider winning them.

Maybe you can get a captain's chair and hit abs and dips in one go.
    SnakeBite Racing

Comment

• Some of those DVDs look pretty cool, thanks.
      Try not to let hurdles hold you down because they will always be there.

Comment

• Saturday, December 31, 2011 - Morning Cardio

Spin Bike - Long Ride

75 minutes, light flat seated endurance ride. Approximately 20.6 mph, covered 25.75 miles while watching a movie.

Comment

• Monday, January 2, 2012 - (Home) - Push

Bench Press

warm up - 8 x 20lb
          8 x 90lb
          8 x 90lb
          8 x 90lb

Barbell Pull Overs

8 x 10lb
          8 x 10lb
          8 x 10lb

Dips, on chair, feet on bench

6 x bodyweight
          6 x bodyweight
          6 x bodyweight

still very awkward with arms behind back. I really need dip bars.

1-arm side lat raise

8 x blue band
          8 x blue band
          8 x blue band

(no rest between sets, just alternating arms)

DB Overhead Extension

6 x 55lb
          6 x 55lb
          6 x 55lb

Incline Bench Triceps Extension

10 x blue band

Incline Flies

10 x blue band
          10 x 10s
          10 x 10s

Incline Crunches

20 x body weight
          20 x body weight

Comment

• Good work in the home gym Ted! Wish I had the space, but we just don't here.
            SnakeBite Racing

Comment

• How is the foot today? Still open?
              Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• Foot still open today. It's amazing how slowly it heals. At least it doesn't hurt any more. I see the dr. in about 2 weeks. If I don't see it heal up much this next month, when I go see him in February, I may give in and let him put a cast on it and go non-weight bearing for a month to let it heal faster. We'll see. Problem is that it would create many issues in my life because I have a lot going on right now. It is my right foot, so that would preclude me from driving. That's not something I can afford right now.

Comment

• Damn, man. I really hope that it doesn't come to that. That would fuck up my life if I couldn't drive. Big time.
                  Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• If you have an automatic you could always train yourself to use your left foot, no? Just a suggestion. Sorry to hear about the foot man, here's to a speedy recovery!
                    https://www.facebook.com/DavidLeesMPD
                    https://www.facebook.com/Ripped2ShredsPhysiques

Comment

• I may have to test driving left footed to see how it goes

Comment

• Didn't do much this week other than work on my thesis. Blah. I wish my life could be a little less busy. Can't wait until May.

Comment

• How goes the thesis work, given your defense is coming up?
                          SnakeBite Racing

Comment

• The thesis is coming along. Right now I'm currently working on some misuse cases to describe some of the attack scenarios I'm testing. I need to be ready to defend this by the end of march and have the final version of everything submitted by 4/19/2012 in order to graduate. So, the pressure is on.

Comment

• Tuesday - February 7, 2012

Great start to the new year, got cast put on right foot on friday, this should get it to heal in the next few weeks. Keeping fingers crossed. Depending on
                              rides kinda sucks, good things I now have a number of friends in the area and I don't work too far from home any more. Thesis work is brutal but coming along
                              well. Only lifting I'm doing right now is some light bench presses as study breaks every now and then. My right should and upper arm is still bugging me when I move it in certain positions, so I'm keeping it light until I can pay attention to it a little more. Counting down til the end of april. Hope I have everything done on schedule. Final due date for research is April 20, 2012 which is coming up fast.

Comment

• All the best for your foot mate, hope that cast isn't too itchy!

Comment

Working...
                                X