Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Get Huge Or Get Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your back routine looks fine to me. Here is a tip for those pull ups. Grab an incline bench and put it infront of your station. That way when tire you can put one foot on the bench, lean back and really focus on pulling through elbows. I get real good negatives this way.

Comment

• Thx LM, I'll remember that, good idea

Comment

• 6/10/2010

Abs/Cardio

Abs:
        Ab Bench Assist: 48,37,31,51
        Leg Raises: 24,17,14
        Side Bends(45lb plate): 20,17,13

Bike:

Time: 30.35
        Distance: 7 miles
        Kcals: 273

Good session this morning, trying to keep on track to hit my fat loss goals for my b-day in August.

Those side bends hurt like hell....lol never did them before. Maybe they will help tighten up my lil love handles.

Comment

• Originally posted by ZyklonB View Post
          6/10/2010

Abs/Cardio

Abs:
          Ab Bench Assist: 48,37,31,51
          Leg Raises: 24,17,14
          Side Bends(45lb plate): 20,17,13

Bike:
          Time: 30.35
          Distance: 7 miles
          Kcals: 273

Good session this morning, trying to keep on track to hit my fat loss goals for my b-day in August.

Those side bends hurt like hell....lol never did them before. Maybe they will help tighten up my lil love handles.
          Nice work big guy! Have you tried the Saxxon Side Bends in place of the plate side bends? I saw your post in my journal...how are you going about doing these face pulls? The way I do it definitely won't directly hit that area you circled.

Comment

• no haven't tried those...you hold a pair of db's over your head and bend side to side right?

in regards to the face pulls, i was planning on having the cable directly at face level and pulling the rope back toward my face as far as it can go.

Comment

• Whew, last few days have been a freaking blur...no workouts, no diets, everything shitty...

But now aside from the massive heat wave in FL, things have cooled off.

Had to reorganize my workouts, will only have two days during the week for lifting. Will have the other two workouts on Sat/Sun.

Tomorrow is Chest/Delts, will be so nice, I've missed the gym and MD.

See ya'll in 24hrs

Comment

Whew, last few days have been a freaking blur...no workouts, no diets, everything shitty...

But now aside from the massive heat wave in FL, things have cooled off.

Had to reorganize my workouts, will only have two days during the week for lifting. Will have the other two workouts on Sat/Sun.

Tomorrow is Chest/Delts, will be so nice, I've missed the gym and MD.

See ya'll in 24hrs
                I've missed you too

Well you got to make the best off your situation and get those workouts done

Comment

• 6/15/2010

Cardio

Type: Run
                  Distance: 3 miles est?
                  Time: 35:30

5.30AM cardio, already 86 degrees and feeling like a sweat lodge. Slow and easy intensity, just one foot after another.

Lifting this afternoon.

Back into my diet today. Need to drop back to my target weight by my b-day - Aug 4th.

I freaking gained 12lbs in one week of shitty diet and no exercise. I know alot of it is water weight though...

Comment

6/15/2010

Cardio

Distance: 3 miles est?
                    Time: 35:30

5.30AM cardio, already 86 degrees and feeling like a sweat lodge. Slow and easy intensity, just one foot after another.

Lifting this afternoon.

Back into my diet today. Need to drop back to my target weight by my b-day - Aug 4th.

I freaking gained 12lbs in one week of shitty diet and no exercise. I know alot of it is water weight though...
                    Nice work in here man. It's getting fucking hot here too. I can't go anywhere on campus without getting swamp ass. Your back workout looks like a good mix of exercises for hitting mass and width. Give it a shot for a while and maybe switch it up a bit after a while.

Comment

• Thx for the input bro, yeah the heat sucks...so damn annoying.

Comment

• 6/15/2010

Bis/Tris

Superset 1
                        Ezbar Curls: 12,12,11(45,55,65)
                        DB OverHead Extensions: 12,9,6(50,60,70)

Superset 2

Incline DB Curls: 12(30),6,6(35)
                        CGBP: 9(135),6(145),6(135)

Superset 3
                        Overhead Cable Curls: 12,8,7,7(40),6,6,5(35)
                        Cable Pushdowns: 12,12,12,10,8,8,7(100)

Decided to give FST routine a go and combined with supersets. Had to kinda play around with weight to see what will get me in the 8-12 range so next week, weights will go up on most all exercises.

Arms were swoll for over an hr after finishing. Took 40 minutes to do that, 45-60 sec rest b/w all sets except the 7's and 2 min rest b/w supersets.

First time doing the overhead cable curls, weird feeling a bit, but good isolation and pump

I LIKE IT

Comment

• Nice arm session bro. I love the pump from supersets as well.

Comment

• nice supersets, love the CGBP you threw in there. Have you ever tried reverse-grip? it almost completely isolates your triceps since your rotator cuffs are locked in.
                            Don't give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about

Comment

• Originally posted by Louisianamuscle View Post
                              Nice arm session bro. I love the pump from supersets as well.
                              Thx, first time doing supers on arms.

Originally posted by SethLondon View Post
                              nice supersets, love the CGBP you threw in there. Have you ever tried reverse-grip? it almost completely isolates your triceps since your rotator cuffs are locked in.
                              Thx bro, the CGBP hits tris good, but never tried reverse grip. I'll give that a go next time, thx for the suggestion.

Comment

• 6/15/2010

Cardio

Distance: 3.5 miles est?
                                Time: 40:00

Repeat of yesterday, sweating off the pounds

Comment

Working...
                                X