Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Get Huge Or Get Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ZyklonB View Post
    Thx, first time doing supers on arms.

Thx bro, the CGBP hits tris good, but never tried reverse grip. I'll give that a go next time, thx for the suggestion.

Sick, let me know how it goes. Make sure you have a spotter, it's hard to unrack/rack the bar with that grip
    Don't give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about

Comment

• Nice arms and cardio big guy!

Comment

• Looking good Zyklon... Nice cardio sessions, i try to do cardio every day since monday and been doing so so far. Hopefully my mind doesn't fail my will too lose fat, lol

Keep on grindin!

Comment

• Thx for the motivation ya'll!

Comment

• 6/16/2010

Legs

BB Squats:
            10(135),
            10(185),
            10(225),
            8,7(245),
            10(185)

Hacks:
            12(200),
            12(220),
            10(250),
            8(290) - WEIGHT PR

SLDL:

10(135),
            10(155),
            8(185),
            4(225) - WEIGHT PR

Smith Calf Raises:
            12(200),
            12,12,12,9,8(250),
            15(200)

Killer session, on the verge of puking...damn salad dressing lol.

Anyways, did the FST style, very intense...BB squats were low and deep...yeah baby!

Playing around with weight on the hacks, got a new PR and same w/ the SLDL's.

FUCK THAT SHIT UP!

Comment

• Man that leg workout of yours seemed killer! Congratz on those PR's!

Comment

6/16/2010

Legs

BB Squats:
                10(135),
                10(185),
                10(225),
                8,7(245),
                10(185)

Hacks:
                12(200),
                12(220),
                10(250),
                8(290) - WEIGHT PR

SLDL:
                10(135),
                10(155),
                8(185),
                4(225) - WEIGHT PR

Smith Calf Raises:
                12(200),
                12,12,12,9,8(250),
                15(200)

Killer session, on the verge of puking...damn salad dressing lol.

Anyways, did the FST style, very intense...BB squats were low and deep...yeah baby!

Playing around with weight on the hacks, got a new PR and same w/ the SLDL's.

FUCK THAT SHIT UP!
                YEAH BRO!! U GOIN HARD!! KEEP KILLIN IT!!! LET'S GO!!
                http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=84829 -TRAINING JOURNAL

Comment

• Great job on the SLDL, and on the PR's in general!|

Comment

• Originally posted by fredh da star View Post
                    Man that leg workout of yours seemed killer! Congratz on those PR's!
                    Originally posted by BigHoly View Post
                    YEAH BRO!! U GOIN HARD!! KEEP KILLIN IT!!! LET'S GO!!
                    Originally posted by SethLondon View Post
                    Great job on the SLDL, and on the PR's in general!|

Thx, you guys are great motivation! Much appreciated!

Forgot to mention I say my first female BB'er at Golds...wow, she was HUGE

GET SOME

Comment

Thx, you guys are great motivation! Much appreciated!

Forgot to mention I say my first female BB'er at Golds...wow, she was HUGE

GET SOME

get ON that! (try and see if you can spot her for a max squat or something )

Comment

• Hey bro, how you doing?

I wanted to say thanks for stopping by and commenting in my journal.

I'll start checking in here too. Its good to make new friends on here.

oh yeah, good job on the 225 SLDL! the last time i went that heavy, my lower back got pumped more than my hams.

your form must be picture perfect with that exercise
                        There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Comment

• Like the leg work and that you were bout to puke.. that means you're training hard enough

Comment

• Originally posted by SethLondon View Post
                            get ON that! (try and see if you can spot her for a max squat or something )
                            I wouldn't know what 2 do with that

Originally posted by inhiliator5000 View Post
                            Hey bro, how you doing?

I wanted to say thanks for stopping by and commenting in my journal.

I'll start checking in here too. Its good to make new friends on here.

oh yeah, good job on the 225 SLDL! the last time i went that heavy, my lower back got pumped more than my hams.

your form must be picture perfect with that exercise
                            Hey no problem, thats why we're here to motivate and make friends. Yeah on the SLDL, I really focused on form and letting the hams stretch. Couldn't have gotten a few extra but didn't mix my grip. But yeah, lower back was pumped nice too.

Originally posted by jmikeskin View Post
                            Like the leg work and that you were bout to puke.. that means you're training hard enough
                            Sure as shit it is...that what my cross country coach used to tell me...

Comment

• man, i try and avoid mix grip deadlifting like the plague now. because of using mixed grip, i have 1 arm longer than the other and uneven traps..

i always use straps for SLDL's. i figure i'm training my hams and not my back or grips
                              There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

Comment

• Originally posted by inhiliator5000 View Post
                                man, i try and avoid mix grip deadlifting like the plague now. because of using mixed grip, i have 1 arm longer than the other and uneven traps..

i always use straps for SLDL's. i figure i'm training my hams and not my back or grips
                                i strap on any deadlift movement now... more so cause alt grip makes me feel twisted, just uncomfortable.

Comment

Working...
                                X