Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Get Huge Or Get Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• During this 40 day sprint, I'm going to be posting my meals at the end of the day...I roughly know how much carbs, protein & fat so the numbers will not be totally exact, but give or take 10 on each side.

Input is appreciated, I'm trying to retain muscle mass or grow while losing fat...I've done it before so its just a matter of sticking to the routine

6/25/2010

Meals

Meal 1
    6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs

Meal 2
    .5 cup brown pasta & 4oz beef w/ mixed veggies

Meal 3
    .5 cup brown pasta & 4oz beef w/ mixed veggies

Meal 4
    6oz chicken breast & 1 orange

Meal 5
    6 oz chicken thighs

Meal 6
    6 egg whites, 2 whole eggs

Comment

• Training for tomorrow, FST style but with slighter lower rep range

Chest
      Flat Bench BB Press
      Incline DB Flys
      Flat Hammer Press
      Pec Deck

Shoulders
      Seated DB Shoulder Press
      Front BB Raises
      Lateral DB Raises
      Upright Cable Rows

Comment

• Originally posted by ZyklonB View Post
        Starting today is my 40 day/night training push to hit some personal goals.

Why 40 days? Cause Aug 4th is my 33rd b-day

I'll be doing cardio 30-45 minute session 7 days a week and weight training 4 days a week. Diet will be strict clean moderate complex carbs, high protein and low fat.

Still feeling crappy today but had to start w/ the planned session.

6/25/2010

Cardio

Type: Elliptical
        Time: 45 minutes
        Distance: 1.55
        Kcals: 637

Never done the elliptical before, kinda weird motion, but damn I burned a shitload of kcals, alot more than treadmill or bike.
        You starting a cut Z? I'm giving it a shot as well. Good luck on your goals!

Comment

• Yup Ima cut it up, last time I lost muscle mass b/c my carbs were too low.

I figure if I do lots of cardio, I can get away with complex carbs to help w/ the protein to retain muscle.

Comment

• Compared to me your normal cardio is lots. This will be my first time cutting. My approach will be a slow cut. I'm in no hurry, so a pound or two a week is fine. Got to get rid of this damn gut. Wife is driving the shit out of me.

Comment

• Good luck bro, the diet is the hardest part for me...get so damn tired of chicken beef rice and eggs...lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Louisianamuscle View Post
                Got to get rid of this damn gut. .
                You and me both
                Originally posted by ZyklonB View Post
                Good luck bro, the diet is the hardest part for me...get so damn tired of chicken beef rice and eggs...lol
                Gah, i just had dinner and reading that made me hungry again lol.
                I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

• For me portion size is my problem. The 6-8 oz. portion size is more 10-12 oz. So, now I'm hungry after I eat.

Comment

For me portion size is my problem. The 6-8 oz. portion size is more 10-12 oz. So, now I'm hungry after I eat.
                    I think for me its more the fact Im just getting started again. I want to lean down while building muscle and then bulk cleanly back up. Sick and tired of never having seen abs on me all my life, including at my skinniest.
                    I reject your reality and substitute my own.

Comment

For me portion size is my problem. The 6-8 oz. portion size is more 10-12 oz. So, now I'm hungry after I eat.
                      I hear ya, cutting down the size doesn't leave you full for long...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dkalban View Post
                        I think for me its more the fact Im just getting started again. I want to lean down while building muscle and then bulk cleanly back up. Sick and tired of never having seen abs on me all my life, including at my skinniest.
                        You just have to decide to do it and understand the time it entails.

This schedule will take me about 12 hrs a week and being at the gym by 5am twice a week...but hey I see people tear shit up at 3am like WB.

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT03DAL View Post
                          If you can handle it, try doing 45 minutes on the eliptical at a moderate pace. You'll burn twice as many calories in that time frame. The only thing that sucks is your feet will start falling asleep 20 minutes into your session.
                          Big agree from me here. Ellipticals always been my favourite, but the one at my 24/7 gym sucks balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT03DAL View Post
                            If you can handle it, try doing 45 minutes on the eliptical at a moderate pace. You'll burn twice as many calories in that time frame. The only thing that sucks is your feet will start falling asleep 20 minutes into your session.
                            That's funny I did elliptical this morning, burned a ton and my left foot went to sleep yeah about 25 min in.

Put resistance around 4-6 and HR about 125-135.

Thx for the input bro!

Comment

• Originally posted by GermaniaK View Post
                              Big agree from me here. Ellipticals always been my favourite, but the one at my 24/7 gym sucks balls.
                              x2 , this one is a little wobbly so I tightened up the left side.

Comment

Same with me.

My only outlet has been 4 hours of video gaming straight after a meal, or working on my car. Otherwise I'm walking around like a zombie forcing myself not to rummage through the cupboards and fridge searching for something with zero calories to at least fill myself up.

Carbonated water works fine for an hour or so, but after that its game on with my stomach.

Comment

Working...
                                X