Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Get Huge Or Get Lost

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by YukonCrazy View Post
    Bolded for truth!

    Keep it up!
    YEAH BUDDY!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by jmikeskin View Post
      I thought so!!

      I think it sucks at any point and time...just do it.. when fat falls off and u look sweet u'll be motivated.
      Yep that's about it as it was when I first started training, motivation really increased once I started seeing results...just something you gotta do

      Comment


      • Damn fucking pissed, issues w/ the truck again...shop isn't open until Monday.

        So it looks like I'm walking to Golds...7 miles round trip will count as freaking cardio

        Can't let anything get in my way, keep some!

        Edit fuck it: I'll snag a cab, damn I'm so cheap
        Last edited by ZyklonB; July 3, 2010, 10:11 AM.

        Comment


        • 7/3/2010

          Chest/Delts

          Flat Bench BB Press:
          2x3(95),
          3(135),
          3(155),
          3(185),
          2(200), - Weight PR
          9(155) - Rep PR

          Incline DB Flys:
          9,6,4(55)- Weight PR

          Hammersmith Bench Press:
          4(200), - Weight PR
          4(180),
          4(160), Dropset: 5(110)

          Seated DB Shoulder Press:

          6,5,4(45) - Weight PR

          Front BB Raises:

          8,7,7(60) - Weight PR

          Lateral DB Raises:

          8,8,8(30), - Weight PR
          Dropset: 7(20)

          Reverse Pec Deck Flys:

          8,8,6(70,80,90) - Weight PR

          Front DB Raises - All Dropset:

          12,9,10,11,20(35,30,25,20,15)

          Damn son, I'm so high, awesome freaking workout. Finally hit 200 on the bench...and then proceeded to destroy my chest and shoulders...

          My shoulders are toast, I've really been focusing hard on 'em and I think it's helping my bench, flys and other chest movements.

          Comment


          • Good freaking job, that's like eight PR's in one workout!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Canucklehead View Post
              Good freaking job, that's like eight PR's in one workout!
              That's I roll lol...I walked about a 1 mile back home and smoked...nice high mixed w/ the natural lifting high

              Bench Video
              http://yfrog.com/0hgedc0111z

              Comment


              • Smoking a jay feels good after exercising. If I smoke before my heart rate doesn't drop as fast between sets.

                Comment


                • Yeah I don't like smoking before, ganja makes me lazy

                  Comment


                  • nice fucking workout dude!

                    today must have been your day! you must have eaten and slept good prior to this workout huh?
                    There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ZyklonB View Post
                      7/3/2010

                      Chest/Delts

                      Flat Bench BB Press:
                      2x3(95),
                      3(135),
                      3(155),
                      3(185),
                      2(200), - Weight PR
                      9(155) - Rep PR

                      Incline DB Flys:
                      9,6,4(55)- Weight PR

                      Hammersmith Bench Press:
                      4(200), - Weight PR
                      4(180),
                      4(160), Dropset: 5(110)

                      Seated DB Shoulder Press:
                      6,5,4(45) - Weight PR

                      Front BB Raises:
                      8,7,7(60) - Weight PR

                      Lateral DB Raises:
                      8,8,8(30), - Weight PR
                      Dropset: 7(20)

                      Reverse Pec Deck Flys:
                      8,8,6(70,80,90) - Weight PR

                      Front DB Raises - All Dropset:
                      12,9,10,11,20(35,30,25,20,15)

                      Damn son, I'm so high, awesome freaking workout. Finally hit 200 on the bench...and then proceeded to destroy my chest and shoulders...

                      My shoulders are toast, I've really been focusing hard on 'em and I think it's helping my bench, flys and other chest movements.

                      So did you do anything different than normal before this epic PR workout to get fired up?

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by inhiliator5000 View Post
                        nice fucking workout dude!

                        today must have been your day! you must have eaten and slept good prior to this workout huh?
                        Originally posted by Canucklehead View Post
                        So did you do anything different than normal before this epic PR workout to get fired up?
                        HELL YEAH!

                        Here's the secret - 9 hrs of sleep, 4 pieces of french toast, sugar free syrup, 2 whole egg, 8 egg whites

                        Comment


                        • hell yeah! thats what i'm talking about!

                          so have you put much thought into front squats?

                          and i dont remember if we discussed this already, but what do you do for your knees when they are feeling a little tender?
                          There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

                          Comment


                          • I've tried front squats, didn't like 'em but then again really have done much so it's something I need to actually do some to see if I really like them.

                            About knees, I lay off the leg press and I drop the weight a bit on the squats and just go deeper than usually, I like doing box squats with lower weight.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by ZyklonB View Post
                              I've tried front squats, didn't like 'em but then again really have done much so it's something I need to actually do some to see if I really like them.

                              About knees, I lay off the leg press and I drop the weight a bit on the squats and just go deeper than usually, I like doing box squats with lower weight.
                              thats cool man. they do take some getting used to. did you try it on the smith machine?

                              i used to hate them, but finally tried them on the smith (a few months ago), and my legs saw some improvement.
                              There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

                              Comment


                              • nah i just do them with the bar...I really don't like the smith for anything except shrugs.

                                Thinking about trying it out for shoulder press

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X