Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Get Huge Or Get Lost

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Not a huge rap fan here but I used to love "The Gravediggers" and "Cypress Hill" back in the day.
    https://www.facebook.com/DavidLeesMPD
    https://www.facebook.com/Ripped2ShredsPhysiques

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ZyklonB View Post
      7/6/2010

      Cardio


      Type: Treadmill
      Time: 30 min
      Dist: 1.6
      Kcals: 280

      Morning cardio, nice and easy, got legs later today.
      dude, how do you do cardio so early? you are an animal! you've got dedication to get shredded!

      looking forward to your leg workout dude! kill it!
      There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by SVT03DAL View Post
        Not a huge rap fan here but I used to love "The Gravediggers" and "Cypress Hill" back in the day.

        Oh shit, I remember them, now I feel old again, lol. Good stuff, though, I remember one song about learning how to use different weapons, assassinating people and burying them under the NYC botanical gardens, LMAO.

        Cypress Hill had some good stuff as well, like Dr.Greenthumb!

        Comment


        • Cypress Hill is so fucking hardcore! I love Rock Superstar, Insane In The Brain and How I Could Just Kill A Man!

          Comment


          • Cypress Hills's Skull & Bones album was their best IMO. A good mix of metal and rap. That song "A Man' gets me ultra pumped

            Comment


            • Where are the workouts?

              Just playing.

              Keep up the Cardio man
              Not Everything. Not Yet.

              Comment


              • 7/7/2010

                Arms

                Alt DB Curls:
                - WEIGHT PR
                7,6,5,4(40)

                Incline DB Curls: - WEIGHT PR
                7,5,4(40), Dropset: 5(30)

                Skulls:
                7,5,3+2 spotted(70), - WEIGHT PR
                4(60)

                DB Kickbacks:

                12,12,12,11(30)

                Superset
                BB Curls: 5,4,3(70) - WEIGHT PR
                Overhead DB Extensions: 6,5,4(60)

                Hammer Curls(Dropsets):
                8(50),
                6(45),
                5(40),
                5(35),
                6(30)

                Dips(R/P):
                14,11,9

                Good session today, felt pretty strong and rested. By the time I got to the hammers and dips, my arms were shot the fuck out...

                Damn good pump...I do need to work on my forearms, I think b/c the bb curls and skulls are painful on my forearms.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by ZyklonB View Post
                  Yep, I'm a huge Wu fan since the beginning. GZA and Raekwon my favorites
                  Cash
                  Rules
                  Everything
                  Around
                  Me

                  CREAM, get the money. Dollar dollar billz y'all....

                  Originally posted by fredh da star View Post
                  Cypress Hill is so fucking hardcore! I love Rock Superstar, Insane In The Brain and How I Could Just Kill A Man!
                  House of Pain, On Point, check it out.
                  All Posts are for Entertainment only.

                  Start a Training Journal Today!

                  Comment


                  • 7/8/2010

                    Cardio

                    Type: Outside
                    Time: 35 min
                    Dist: n/a
                    Kcals: 280

                    Morning cardio outside, nice and easy.

                    Comment


                    • Nice arms and cardio man! Nothing like ending a good arm day with some forearm work. Awesome job on the PRs too!

                      Comment


                      • sick arm training bro!

                        PR's left and right!

                        this is your fucking month man!
                        There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

                        Comment


                        • Thanks ya'll I'm on a roll...here's today session.

                          7/8/2010

                          Legs

                          Squat:
                          Warmup: 2x10(135,185),
                          5(225),
                          5(245),
                          5(265),
                          5(285),
                          3(315), -WEIGHT PR
                          11(225),
                          12(185)(Feet Close)

                          Hacks:

                          8(310),
                          6,5(340) -WEIGHT PR
                          - Dropset: 15(200)

                          Leg Extensions:
                          8(145),
                          8(175), - WEIGHT PR
                          7(190) - WEIGHT PR

                          Leg Curls:
                          7,5,4(110)

                          SLDL:
                          6,5,4(225) - WEIGHT/REP PR

                          Seated Calf Raises:
                          10(110),
                          8,7(160)

                          Smith Calf Raises:

                          12,11,10(250),
                          Dropset: 13(200), 21(110)

                          Awesome session, went back to doing 5x5 on the squats, going low & deep.

                          Gave me alot more energy going into the hack squats. To note I do not like seated calf raises or the prone leg curls. Going to do seated leg curls next time, need to find a substitute for the seated calf raises.

                          Comment


                          • MAN WTF STOP HITTING PR'S ALL THE TIME!!!!! ARE YOU SOME KIND OF MUTANT?!!??!

                            Comment


                            • OOOOOH shit 3 plate squat! dude, you are dominating! and nice hack squats too man!

                              thats the kind of leg session i like to see!

                              question for you, do you like training your legs with a lower rep scheme? and have you ever tried higher rep legs (12-15)?
                              There are only 2 types of people in this world without beards : women and children.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by ZyklonB View Post
                                Thanks ya'll I'm on a roll...here's today session.

                                7/8/2010

                                Legs

                                Squat:
                                Warmup: 2x10(135,185),
                                5(225),
                                5(245),
                                5(265),
                                5(285),
                                3(315), -WEIGHT PR
                                11(225),
                                12(185)(Feet Close)

                                Hacks:

                                8(310),
                                6,5(340) -WEIGHT PR
                                - Dropset: 15(200)

                                Leg Extensions:
                                8(145),
                                8(175), - WEIGHT PR
                                7(190) - WEIGHT PR

                                Leg Curls:
                                7,5,4(110)

                                SLDL:
                                6,5,4(225) - WEIGHT/REP PR

                                Seated Calf Raises:
                                10(110),
                                8,7(160)

                                Smith Calf Raises:

                                12,11,10(250),
                                Dropset: 13(200), 21(110)

                                Awesome session, went back to doing 5x5 on the squats, going low & deep.

                                Gave me alot more energy going into the hack squats. To note I do not like seated calf raises or the prone leg curls. Going to do seated leg curls next time, need to find a substitute for the seated calf raises.

                                BRO!!!! NIIIICE WORK!!
                                http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=84829 -TRAINING JOURNAL

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X