Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Get Huge Or Get Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thx! I feel great and motivated - great combo.

I'm sure w/o the cardio the fat lose would have been less. Cardio + low carb on off days is the key so far it seems.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIG BRI View Post
      nice work man!! getting bigger where you want and smaller where you want lol.

stomach is always that last part to go.
      TRUTH!

Originally posted by AKSChopper View Post
      Today was my monthly weigh in and measurement time.

I've been lifting and doing cardio 100% consistent for one month.

I'm tracking 1 month at a time and will take some pics Dec 1.

So check out and let me know what ya think. I'm pretty happy with the exception of expecting a bit more of decrease in my stomach measurement, but I know how to fix that - more cardio and cut carbs on off days

9/1/2009
      Weight: 171lbs
      Chest: 40in
      Shoulders: 43in
      Biceps: 12in
      Forearm: 10in
      Stomach: 38in
      Quads: 22in
      Calves: 14in

9/30/2009
      Weight: 174.5lbs
      Chest: 41in
      Shoulders: 44in
      Biceps: 12.5in
      Forearm: 10.8in
      Stomach: 37.5in
      Quads: 22.5in
      Calves: 15in

Since I've cut my carb intake in half on my off lifting days down to about 100-150grams, I expect to see more fat loss by next month and adding in more cardio will help as well. Goal for waist is to get down to 36in by Oct 31
      Excellent Job! Have you gotten a BF% measure? Keep up the great work. Regarding the stomach...did you measure yourself before or after lifting today? Did you eat or drink anything before? Did you shit before measuring (possible bloat from a meal or dinner yesterday). Regardless, you're gaining weight and slimming down...that's awesome!

Comment

• Weighin and measurements on empty stomach after taking a shit and before doing anything at all.

Haven't done a BF% but would be interested in knowing. Anyway to get a rough idea from online sources?

Thx for the congrats, I'm goin keep on rolling!

Comment

• Looking at your videos and knowing you were hovering around 170lb I would say you're sitting at 12-16%BF (rough guess, I could be way off). You do have good form though on your videos!!!

And are you measuring your waist were your pants sit or your actual stomach?

Comment

• Thx, good form is the key, not just jerking big weight.

In regards to measurements, I'm measuring at my belly button level.

The rest of the measurements are done relaxed at middle of each body part.

I guess to be sure on BF, a caliper is needed.

Comment

• Good gains! Keep working hard and you'll certainly make that goal! Congrats!
              SnakeBite Racing

Comment

• Thx, just seeing those small gains = big motivation

Comment

• Abs
                  Floor Wipes: 25,21,18
                  Flutter Kicks: 45,40,33 (secs)
                  ***superset: V-Crunches: 21,19,14
                  Planks: 3xMax Hold (55,40,31)(secs)

Cardio

35 min walk/jog - 5 min sprint to finish it off

Comment

• NICE AB AND CARDIO WORK BRO KEEP IT UP!!!

Comment

• I plan on it Thx

Comment

• 10/1/2009
                        Back/Traps

Deadlifts: 2x15(95,105), 1x10(115), 5,5,4,4,4(165), 1x15(105) - Mixed Grip
                        Bent rows: 1x15(85), 5x5(115) - Mixed Grip
                        Supersets:
                        V-Handle Pull Down 4x10(75) - Cable Rows V-Handle 4x10(80)
                        V-Handle Pull Down 4x10(75) - Cable Rows V-Handle 4x10(80)
                        V-Handle Pull Down 4x8(75) - Cable Rows V-Handle 4x8(80)
                        V-Handle Pull Down 4x7(75) - Cable Rows V-Handle 4x7(80)

Barbell shrugs: 10,9,8,7(120)

Abs:
                        Supersets #1
                        Cable Crunches 3xMax(100lbs) | Machine Crunchs 3xMax(75lbs)

Cardio:
                        Treadmill: 30 minutes/4 degree incline/3.2 mph/182 cals burned

First workout of the month, felt awesome. Killed it on the deads and the rest. Will bump up weight on deads & bent rows next week. Felt stronger on my supersets. Cardio finished it off

Comment

• ncie work man!!! how you doing today?

Comment

• Doing good, today is my usual work from home day so I'm taking it easy.

How about you?

Comment

• Originally posted by AKSChopper View Post
                              Today was my monthly weigh in and measurement time.

I've been lifting and doing cardio 100% consistent for one month.

I'm tracking 1 month at a time and will take some pics Dec 1.

So check out and let me know what ya think. I'm pretty happy with the exception of expecting a bit more of decrease in my stomach measurement, but I know how to fix that - more cardio and cut carbs on off days

9/1/2009
                              Weight: 171lbs
                              Chest: 40in
                              Shoulders: 43in
                              Biceps: 12in
                              Forearm: 10in
                              Stomach: 38in
                              Quads: 22in
                              Calves: 14in

9/30/2009
                              Weight: 174.5lbs
                              Chest: 41in
                              Shoulders: 44in
                              Biceps: 12.5in
                              Forearm: 10.8in
                              Stomach: 37.5in
                              Quads: 22.5in
                              Calves: 15in

Since I've cut my carb intake in half on my off lifting days down to about 100-150grams, I expect to see more fat loss by next month and adding in more cardio will help as well. Goal for waist is to get down to 36in by Oct 31
                              Good call ^^^^.....Yes you will see some fat loss...

Comment

• Good to hear someone else agreeing on the carb cut on off days. I know dropping down 1.5inches in a month bit sound insane but if I keep w/ the carb cycling and change my cardio around by doing longer sessions at lower intensity 6-7 days a week, I'll hit my goal.

Comment

Working...
                                X