Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Get Huge Or Get Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AKSChopper View Post
    Good to hear someone else agreeing on the carb cut on off days. I know dropping down 1.5inches in a month bit sound insane but if I keep w/ the carb cycling and change my cardio around by doing longer sessions at lower intensity 6-7 days a week, I'll hit my goal.

I ALWAYS cut my carbs on my off days....

Comment

• hmmmm, if it's working for you doing cut carb intake on off days, I'm going to try that as well. Good to know!

Comment

• 10/2/2009

Bis/Tris

Supersets #1
        Ezbar Curls: 1x20(35),1x15(45),10,8(55) - Ezbar Skull Crushers 1x20(35),1x15(45),10,8(55)

Supersets #2
        DB Hammer Curls: 2x20(25), 2x10(30) - Cable Bar Pushdowns: 2x20(70), 2x10(90)

DC Style 3x Concentration Curls/Cable Reverse Pushdowns
        Concentration Curls: 12,5,3(20) / Rest-Pause 20 sec
        Cable Reverse Pushdowns: 13,8,6(80) / Rest-Pause 20 sec

Ezbar Reverse Curls DC Style: 13,7,5(45) / Rest-Pause 20 sec

Preacher Curls DC Style: 12,6,4(35) / Rest-Pause 20 sec

Cardio:
        Treadmill: 1.56 miles/212 cals/30 min/4 degree incline/3.2 mph

Great workout to finish off the week. Changed from dropsets to DC rest/pause on the concentration curls and cable reverse pushdowns. Got a much better pump on it. By the time I got around the reverse curls my elbows were killing me but managed to power thru it.

Preacher curls tore me up and really isolated my biceps.

I'll be increasing weight on supersets 1 & 2 next week

Comment

• nice work bro!! looks pretty intense!!

Comment

10/2/2009

Bis/Tris

Supersets #1
            Ezbar Curls: 1x20(35),1x15(45),10,8(55) - Ezbar Skull Crushers 1x20(35),1x15(45),10,8(55)

Supersets #2

Cardio:

Great workout to finish off the week. Changed from dropsets to DC rest/pause on the concentration curls and cable reverse pushdowns. Got a much better pump on it. By the time I got around the reverse curls my elbows were killing me but managed to power thru it.

Nice workout! I see you implement the preacher curls into your routine. Isn't a great workout? I never left out this exercise for my bis.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIG BRI View Post
              nice work bro!! looks pretty intense!!
              Thx, yeah it was intense on the supersets and good burnout on the other ones. Great way to finish off the week

Comment

• Originally posted by KhmerMuscle View Post
                Nice workout! I see you implement the preacher curls into your routine. Isn't a great workout? I never left out this exercise for my bis.
                Yeah man those preachers burned my biceps good. That and concentration curls kick ass for isolation moves.

Comment

• i been busy fighting with another putz in the pit all morning lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by BIG BRI View Post
                    i been busy fighting with another putz in the pit all morning lol.

I can see that! LOL Let him figured it out for once in his life.

Comment

10/2/2009

Bis/Tris

Supersets #1

Supersets #2

Cardio:

Excellent workout! Sounds like you're enjoying the rest pauses. They're great...keep switching them up with different moves and supersets/dropsets and keep the body guessing. Take care of those elbows man! Maybe warm them up with some real light weight extensions before you go at it!

Comment

• Thx, I do like the RP...I'll be doing a warmup next time around, didn't like that elbow pain

Comment

• way to kill the arms man---stick with it!
                          "JRG, you've got a feminine face and the balls....you're okay in my book."

Comment

• I love rest pause because its all about strength. When I was struggling to get one more rep than last workout, I decided to try a change in order to make my gains week to week more rapid. I added rest pause to my compound moves that I thought would work safely without form break down, and Im gaining quite a bit faster. Now, my first section of a RP set is matching the total reps from last week. The second part of the RP set is ALL gains.

Are you a fan of supersets? I dont think Ive done one in like two years. Right now I just want consistant, constant, measuarble gains. One of these days, when I really plaetu, Im going back to pump training.

Do you take any joint supps? Or fish oil?
                            Turn the other cheek and I'll break your fucking chin.

Comment

• Some excellent work there, sorry I havnt been dropping in alot! Your making astounding progress, nice use of rest pausing too, never done it before myself, might try it one day.
                              “Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill

Comment

• Originally posted by chasebny View Post
                                I love rest pause because its all about strength. When I was struggling to get one more rep than last workout, I decided to try a change in order to make my gains week to week more rapid. I added rest pause to my compound moves that I thought would work safely without form break down, and Im gaining quite a bit faster. Now, my first section of a RP set is matching the total reps from last week. The second part of the RP set is ALL gains.

Are you a fan of supersets? I dont think Ive done one in like two years. Right now I just want consistant, constant, measuarble gains. One of these days, when I really plaetu, Im going back to pump training.

Do you take any joint supps? Or fish oil?
                                I take fish oil every day...the RP's are great and that 2nd set like you say is where i can really bring the pain.

I do love supersets, maybe not so much b/c of the pump which is good, but the cardio and intensity that goes along with it. Plus I only rest about 30-40 secs b/w sets to keep my HR up.

Comment

Working...
                                X