Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Get Huge Or Get Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Im gonna echo that, get your back arched hard. Also, try not to look side to side. You want your eyes front and center, so you dont tweak your neck.
    Turn the other cheek and I'll break your fucking chin.

Comment

• x2, that's why I post the videos, constructive criticism

Comment

• def need to watch form on those rows maybe you should go lighter till you get form down if you cant get form down pat do more db row TBAR ROWS IN CORNER very similar good job on prs
        "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

• Thx, good eyes seeing that Tbar in the corner.

Pretty much the same as bent rows, correct?

Comment

• little different but same angle better than hurting yourself knees shoulders back once there gone youll mis em i know all about that my shit is fucked specially shoulders with t bars you can use lots of different grips same with db
            "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

• Good points!

BTW, love the Crow, one of my favorite movies and an awesome freaking soundtrack

Comment

• obviously im a fan my son is named for it
                "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

• It's a great name

Comment

• THANX
                    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

• 12/8/2009

Chest/Delts

Incline BB Press:
                      1x15(95),
                      3,2(155),
                      3,2(135),
                      4(115)

Flat Bench DB Press:

12(45),
                      6(50),
                      3(55)

DB Flys:

13,8,6(35)

Side Laterals:
                      10(25),
                      7(30),
                      3(35)

Front Raise:

10(25),
                      7(30),
                      3(35)

Standing BB Press:

10,7,6(65)

Pretty good workout today, my hand keeps getter better, at least 90% now.

Felt good to pyramid my weights and got a great pump. Didn't have a spotter for the Incline BB Press so I'm going to have to decrease weight down to 135 for 4x5 and once I can get break 4x5 with no spot, I'll increase back up to 155.

TEAR IT UP!

Comment

• Nice work man....tearing shit up!!!

Comment

• good job it just takes time machines are always there for you if you dont have spot also the smith
                          "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

• Is that gasoline I smell
                            Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• Don't get it, maybe I'm blonde

Comment

• Weird story today, walking out to the truck to go to work and see a massive beetle in the parking lot. Looks dead so I pick it up and put in the truck on the console.

I joke to my wife that knowing my luck its probably playing dead and will wake up when I least expect it.

Sure enough I jump on the highway and after about 5 minutes, it starts freaking out and scrambling all over my truck. I pull over and let my hitchhiker out.

Come to find out on Google that it was Giant Water Bug that has the worst bite of any beetle species.

And as an added bonus it has this cute attribute:

"Occasionally when encountered by a larger predator, such as a human, they have been known to "play dead" and emit a fluid from their anus.[1] Due to this they are assumed dead by humans only to later "come alive" with painful results.[1]"

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belostomatidae[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                                X