Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Get Huge Or Get Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• man dont worry about the weight work that muscle ego have ya sitting on the sidelines
    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

• Yeah no doubt, that's why I lowered the weight, no need to lift super heavy and then destroy myself for a month

Comment

• keep your reps 8 to 12 and be injury free cant grow if your recovering from injury.training smarter not heavier is much better i gaurentee if you use a full range of motion with a weight you can actually lift youll see a big differance
        "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

• Couldn't agree more, I always incorporate full ROM w/ the exception of doing rack pulls...

Comment

• you want to go heavy but not so much that you cannot feel the muscle stretch and contract. really want a lesson in form watch a priest video,he is the strongest bodybuilder in the world in another blond myth he does incline db curls with70 pounds 3 seconds up 3 down now that is power
            "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

• 1/12/2009

Chest/Delts

Incline BB Press:
              15(95),
              3,2,2(155), - WEIGHT PR
              7(115)

Flat Bench BB Press:
              5,3(155),
              4,3(135)

DB Flys:
              10,6,4(45)

HS Bench Press(DROPSETS):
              5(140),
              4(130),
              3(120),
              3(90)

Seated DB Press:
              7,5,4(35)

Front Raise:
              10,8,6(30)

Upright BB Row (DROPSETS):
              5(95),
              4(85),
              4(75),
              4(65)

Standing Military Press:
              6,4,2(80),
              3(60) - Dropset

Pretty decent session today, nothing major to report, Incline/Flat Bench reps were weak and was unable to add weight on the flat bench. Felt a sharp pain in my forearm on 185 bench so dropped the weight back down.

Kinda felt a little off and not smooth at all until near the end, just a part of getting back into the flow

Comment

• You work your front delt alot dont you?

Why do front raises when you've already hit them when doing benching and shoulder presses..

Maybe take the fronts out and do side laterals and rear delts...

Shoulder press
                Side laterals
                Upright rows
                Rear delt raises.

simple.. or you can do rear delts with back.. i train them both days.
                Bench/140kg,Squat/170kg,Deadlift/200kg,Closed 300lb Gripper & COC 3

Comment

• Good point about working the front delt at the start of my routine.

However, you'll notice that I do upright rows & db shoulder press that hits the sides.

The only thing lacking is rear delt...

Comment

• good job on that bb incline pr!
                    "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

• Thx, I wish it was more, I was kinda playing around w/ what weight felt good.

I'll keep it at 155 until I can get 3x6-8 and then increase again

Comment

• man it all comes in time little victories add up over time never thought i would incline 350 for reps
                        "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

• Well said, I've made a ton of progress in these first 4 months of training, shit that when I first started I never would have thought would happen.

So ya just keeping hitting the iron and the results will come with time and dedication

Comment

• a year and a half ago i was benching 260 no lie
                            "NOTHING IS TRIVIAL"

Comment

• Sweet progress!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brutal_Strength View Post
                                Why do front raises when you've already hit them when doing benching and shoulder presses..

Maybe take the fronts out and do side laterals and rear delts..
                                X2...I rarely do a front delt move.

Awesome workout though...moving a lot of weight. Your turning your workouts into a marathon session like me lol!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X