Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Get Huge Or Get Lost

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by AKSChopper View Post
    Nope this will be my first time using it. I'm going to take it slow to see how my body handles it.

    Take one before I lift...
    I love Meltdown. I take three in the morning right when I get up. I'll be sitting on the john right when it hits me and I start getting jittery...it's awesome!!!

    Nice training too....I love me some supersets!!!

    Comment


    • Thx bro. So I should be prepared for hitting the john right after

      Comment


      • Just finished reviewing my diet again...looks like my total avg calories for a single day including my protein is between 2k and 2500 calories.

        I'm following a good to go diet of including correct pre and post meals and decreasing my carb input as the day continues. I eat only complex carbs during the day.

        My carb, fat and protein totals per meal are below:

        Carbs: 50-60
        Protein: 40 grams
        Fat: <10

        I'm wondering if I should increase my calories or keep it the same...kinda thinking I should keep it the same since I am trying to lose fat, but I don't want to negate any bulking ability I have just because I'm not eating enough.

        LMK what you guys/gals think...thx

        Comment


        • Originally posted by BBOY87 View Post
          I love Meltdown. I take three in the morning right when I get up. I'll be sitting on the john right when it hits me and I start getting jittery...it's awesome!!!

          Nice training too....I love me some supersets!!!
          Whats this meltdown stuff? Should I try it?
          I reject your reality and substitute my own.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Dkalban View Post
            Whats this meltdown stuff? Should I try it?
            that is a weigh loss supplement that anyone taking depression meds should not take as it is a stimulant

            Comment


            • Originally posted by AKSChopper View Post
              Just finished reviewing my diet again...looks like my total avg calories for a single day including my protein is between 2k and 2500 calories.

              I'm following a good to go diet of including correct pre and post meals and decreasing my carb input as the day continues. I eat only complex carbs during the day.

              My carb, fat and protein totals per meal are below:

              Carbs: 50-60
              Protein: 40 grams
              Fat: <10

              I'm wondering if I should increase my calories or keep it the same...kinda thinking I should keep it the same since I am trying to lose fat, but I don't want to negate any bulking ability I have just because I'm not eating enough.

              LMK what you guys/gals think...thx
              it looks like a good plan bro. are you still gaining muscle? if not maybe give yourself a little more carbs.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BIG BRI View Post
                that is a weigh loss supplement that anyone taking depression meds should not take as it is a stimulant
                Thanks for the heads up! Guess more cardio for me.
                I reject your reality and substitute my own.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by BIG BRI View Post
                  it looks like a good plan bro. are you still gaining muscle? if not maybe give yourself a little more carbs.
                  Thx for the review, muscle growth is still good to go, I might add in more carbs in a few months.

                  Comment


                  • 9/14/2009

                    Legs


                    Squats: 2x15(80,90), 1x10(100), 5,4,3,3,2(120) 1x12(90)
                    Prone Squat: 5,5,5,4,4 (230) add 50 lbs
                    Seated Calf Raise: 25,23,21(70)
                    Standing Calf Raise: 24,19,15(95)

                    My worst workout in 2 months due to my massive hangover...I thought I was going to die.

                    I decided to pop 2 meltdowns about 20 minutes before, it gave me great energy boost, but put me on the john about every 15 minutes...

                    Note to self don't drink for a very long time...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by AKSChopper View Post
                      9/14/2009

                      Legs


                      Squats: 2x15(80,90), 1x10(100), 5,4,3,3,2(120) 1x12(90)
                      Prone Squat: 5,5,5,4,4 (230) add 50 lbs
                      Seated Calf Raise: 25,23,21(70)
                      Standing Calf Raise: 24,19,15(95)

                      My worst workout in 2 months due to my massive hangover...I thought I was going to die.

                      I decided to pop 2 meltdowns about 20 minutes before, it gave me great energy boost, but put me on the john about every 15 minutes...

                      Note to self don't drink for a very long time...
                      LOL nice workout for being hungover bro!!

                      i am lucky i dont get hangovers anymore

                      Comment


                      • Thx!

                        Guess you don't drink right

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by AKSChopper View Post
                          Thx!

                          Guess you don't drink right
                          LOL i drink. I just dont really get hangovers the last one I had was back in march. I dont drink near as much as I used to with my kidney issue but i drink about every 2 weeks.

                          I had quite a bit 2 weeks ago but no hangover and i went to bed at 2 woke up at 9 and worked out.

                          Comment


                          • 9/15/2009
                            Chest/Delts

                            DB Bench Press: 2x15(20,25), 1x10(35), 5,5(125)*, 1x15(25)
                            Superset: Pec Deck Flys: 1x10, Hammer Bench: 1x10
                            Pec Deck Flys: 1x10(80) - Hammer DB Bench Press: 1x10(35)
                            Pec Deck Flys: 1x8(80) - Hammer DB Bench Press: 1x7(35)
                            Pec Deck Flys: 1x8(80) - Hammer DB Bench Press: 1x5(35)
                            Pec Deck Flys: 1x6(80) - Hammer DB Bench Press: 1x5(35)
                            Flys: 10,8,6(30)
                            Standing Bar Press: 15,10(30,40), 7,7,6(40)
                            Upright Barbell Delt Rows: 1x15(50), 8,7,6(70)


                            *Hammersmith Vert Chest

                            Felt fairly good better than Monday but not 100%. However got a really good pump from the HS Vert Chest. That machine works good to bring in a tight pump for the inner chest.

                            Increased weight and reps for the flys and Hammer DB Bench Press.

                            Comment


                            • nice session bro!!!

                              Comment


                              • Thx, I feel like I'm getting back into the groove. Having a gym makes such a huge difference in terms of motivation.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X