Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Get Huge Or Get Lost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ZyklonB View Post
    That's the only way to be no matter what you are doing...I'd rather fail than never try and wonder what could have been
    Hell yeah!

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT03DAL View Post
      Looks like a sold bicep/tricep frying session to me my friend!
      Thx, my arms are still a little sore.

The big highlite was that I ran into a powerlifting when i was doing my CGBP and he had a huge block of chalk he gave me...SCORE!

Comment

• Originally posted by jmikeskin View Post
        Good stuff right there man! I need to say that to myself every now and then! And nice arm session!
        Thx!

Comment

• Originally posted by GermaniaK View Post
          Hell yeah!
          HELL YEAH X2

Comment

• It's good to be back on MD. Since my last post, life is has been crazy...

A total rollercoaster, but I'm on the glide run now.

Got the new job wrapped up and put in my 2 week notice today

My girl is starting school next week and with my new job, I'll be making almost 20% more a year.

Unheard of right now in my industry and the current job market so I'm freaking happy as hell.

Didn't lift at all last week but I'm getting back in the game tomorrow.

Comment

• Congrats to all of the above^^^ crazy week but seems like a good one!

Comment

• In this case yes....crazy = good

Comment

• Back In The Groove

5/4/2010

Cardio

Time: 25 minutes
                  Distance: 2 miles est
                  Type: Easy jog

Notes: Easing back into cardio, even at 7am, it's hot as hell and humid here...the heat from hell is coming on strong in FL

Comment

• Have tweaked my weight training a bit. Since I'm shooting for full pyramids to hit my size goals, I have cut the amount of exercises I do for each body group down to two for each.

I think it will be better to do two exercises for each body group with full pyramids than to do 3 exercises and only hit pyramids on two of those.

Also, my arms have always been a hard part to grow so I'm going to be hitting those twice a week after my chest and back days are done.

I'll be in the gym today, Chest/Delts...burn it up

Comment

• Keep switching things up bud, it's the best way to grow IMO. Using this method forces your body to continuously adapt and it also keeps things interesting. Be careful you don't overtrain the biceps/triceps however...they are a small muscle group and believe it or not, I actually had better gains when I reduced my training frequency of my arms. I increased intensity but only worked arms directly once a week and sometimes once every 2 weeks. You train your bi's and tri's as ancillary muscles indirectly when training other muscles groups (i.e. back/chest/shoulders etc.) so it is very easy to overtrain. Keep a record and constantly monitor your progress to see if this is happening. Good luck!
                      https://www.facebook.com/DavidLeesMPD
                      https://www.facebook.com/Ripped2ShredsPhysiques

Comment

• I agree, arms are hit indirectly with other exercises.

I figure I'll hit arms twice a week for a few weeks to see how the gains go...

I'm going to do some measurements today...but that being said, I've been lifting pretty consistent since last year and only gained about inch on the arms.

I know diet plays a part as well, but figured I'd shock 'em a bit...

Comment

• Hey buddy. Glad life is good for you guys.
                          Not Everything. Not Yet.

Comment

• Thx bro!

Comment

• What's up man? Everything is looking good as usual...glad to see you're getting back in the groove!

Comment

• 5/4/2010

Chest/Delts

Flat Bench BB Press:
                                2x3(95),
                                8(145),
                                7(155),
                                5(165),
                                6(155),
                                6(145)

DB Flys:
                                8(45),
                                8(50),
                                7(55),
                                6(50),
                                8(45)

Lateral DB Raises:
                                8(30),
                                7(35),
                                6(40),
                                7(35),
                                8(30)

Front DB Raises:
                                8(30),
                                8(35),
                                6(40),
                                7(35),
                                8(30)

Great session at the gym, hit full pyramids on everything...fried!

Comment

Working...
                                X