Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Hi Everyone. Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Walking Beast's Journal

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Austin_Bicep View Post
    Your first pic came out the best, with a big ass arm and you can tell your back and chest are fucking developed.

What are the biceps measuring at?

THanX brother!!

Back and delts are my strongest points these days Id say. Biceps used to be but not since theyve been so strained.

My arm is only 18 1/2 now. Largest was 18 3/4 cold. The largest I ever measured them pumped was 19 inches. For some strainge reason they only increaded a quarter inch when they were 18 3/4, when pumped.

However at 17 1/2 cold they would pump up to 18 1/2, a full inch at one time. Unfortunately doesnt work that way for me anymore or theyd be around 20 while training.

KILL THAT SHIT!!
    Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

Comment

• Originally posted by Walking Beast View Post
      Im just lookin for about 12 lbs. Im probably closer to 208 plus by nights end. I always weigh myself when I hit the gym. This is with 4 lbs of clothes. Thats how Ive always weighed myself though.

The last two times I tried it, I was going through some psycotic episodes before I even started the shit. So it made me fuckin ultra depressed, ultra fucked up. Sucked the life from me.

THis brand doesnt seem to have that effect on me. Also my mind is in a better place prior. Super drol is apparently a very strong oral steorids Mg for Mg I have heard its stronger then anadrol. Im only on 30 mg though.

You can get it at Mrsupps.com. Its still legal as far as I know. I had no problems.

KILL THAT SHIT!!
      ive always stayed away from things that i have to cycle cuz:
      1:i dont kno shit about it, or pct, at all.
      2:ill fuck it up somehow. i kno i will, its just fate.
      3:i kno nothing about this shit. i dont kno what to look for or what to do...
      4:i would want to get something that works, but i just dont kno, i would want to stay away from adding moobs...

i always get a lil envious when my arms are bigger or the same size as other ppls and theirs look better. i have 19in, but they are just mass... i guess it would help if i actually trained them...

keep on killin that shit!!! fuck everything up!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bherman View Post
        ive always stayed away from things that i have to cycle cuz:
        1:i dont kno shit about it, or pct, at all.
        2:ill fuck it up somehow. i kno i will, its just fate.
        3:i kno nothing about this shit. i dont kno what to look for or what to do...
        4:i would want to get something that works, but i just dont kno, i would want to stay away from adding moobs...

i always get a lil envious when my arms are bigger or the same size as other ppls and theirs look better. i have 19in, but they are just mass... i guess it would help if i actually trained them...

keep on killin that shit!!! fuck everything up!!!!

Big N strong arms is all that fuckin matters!!

Fuck these beauty contestants. Besides if you cut up you already got alot of muscle. So its all good

Im more interested in massive back and delts then just arms, but 20 inch is the next goal cold, since broke 50 on the chest, its the next even number. ha ha

Yea I dont really know shit about the science of cycling either. I just see whats going on, according to forums, and take risks. I tend not to think much about consequences when it comes to training, severe tunnel vision at times.

Though my dosing has always been low on every prohormone or AAS that ive done. Which hasnt been too many cycles. Most of my size is just from heavy eating, brutal heavy training and basic supps ran in normal dosages. Consistantly and very long periods of time.

Everyone is looking for a magic pill and few people believe in hard work and brutality. Everyone wants to think its all drugs. They just cant deal with the concept of engaging in this fuckin warfare.

I can tell your KILLIN that shit though

KILL THAT SHIT!!

Comment

Big N strong arms is all that fuckin matters!!

Fuck these beauty contestants. Besides if you cut up you already got alot of muscle. So its all good

Im more interested in massive back and delts then just arms, but 20 inch is the next goal cold, since broke 50 on the chest, its the next even number. ha ha

Yea I dont really know shit about the science of cycling either. I just see whats going on, according to forums, and take risks. I tend not to think much about consequences when it comes to training, severe tunnel vision at times.

Though my dosing has always been low on every prohormone or AAS that ive done. Which hasnt been too many cycles. Most of my size is just from heavy eating, brutal heavy training and basic supps ran in normal dosages. Consistantly and very long periods of time.

Everyone is looking for a magic pill and few people believe in hard work and brutality. Everyone wants to think its all drugs. They just cant deal with the concept of engaging in this fuckin warfare.

I can tell your KILLIN that shit though

KILL THAT SHIT!!
          never been too good at cuttin up... although it would be nice to get down to about 9%bf since im at around 15% or so right now... well 3 months ago i was, so im probly still there

my back is pussyshit right now, and it needs to catch up! 20in arms is a goal that we share!

thanx, go heavy or go home is somehting i try to live by everyday.

u also keep on kills that shit@!!!!!!

Comment

never been too good at cuttin up... although it would be nice to get down to about 9%bf since im at around 15% or so right now... well 3 months ago i was, so im probly still there

my back is pussyshit right now, and it needs to catch up! 20in arms is a goal that we share!

thanx, go heavy or go home is somehting i try to live by everyday.

u also keep on kills that shit@!!!!!!

Then that shits gonna have to be KILLED!!

GROW THAT SHIT!!

Comment

• 2-05-10 Friday Biceps and Lower back (not really) (20 mins cardio)

New bodyweight record for me on a gym scale. 209 lbs after half my meals. Would be 210 lbs on the other scale at a different gym. Clothed as always (4 lbs clothes)

The beast drol is fuckin kickin in. 3lbs gained already on the third day. The pump I got today was unfucking believable. It was painful to contract my arms and skin felt like it would rip. Everything has gotten denser on this shit.

11 more lbs til I hit 220 by the third of next month. Got no plans on failing that goal.

Time to get fuckin bloated

Also hit some PRs on the dumbbell curls. Zero bicep strain on this shit and shit was feeling weightless.

Biggest challenge was continuing to train with the rediculous pump and tightness.
              :

(209 lbs after 2 meals and alot of water)

Alternating Dumbbell Curls:

37x15 warm
              75x16 (PR I believe)
              80x13 (PR I believe)
              75x11
              60x10
              50x15
              60x8
              45x15
              52 1/2 x9 (weird fuckin weight increments here)
              40x12
              15x25 (Fuckin around. Shit was so tight could hardly contract the muscle)

Dumbbell Hammer Curls:

60x15
              75x12
              105x7 (6 on the other arm, grip failure)
              75x10
              60x15

Double Biceps Style Cable Curls: (weight is per side)

90x20
              100 or 110x25 (unsure)
              120x10

Machine Preacher Curls (pin loaded): (Focused on pumping blood and holding contractions)

140x20
              200x16
              210x12 (stack)

Hyper Extentions:

25 (Fuckin around. Makes my lower back super tight)

20 mins cardio

Could hardly flex the shit. The peak is gone. ha ha:

Back and chest still dont seem to be like they were before. But now I will be hitting back at my old gym again, where I get the best back workouts, and possibly be gettin those inclines back in again.

KILL THAT SHIT

Comment

• fuck yea!!! keep on killin that shit!!!!!

Comment

fuck yea!!! keep on killin that shit!!!!!

Appreciate that shit!!

The pump today was insane. Before even training my front delts were getting painful and tight just adjusting my Mp3 player. Fuckin rediculous. Love the shit

11 more lbs til I hit my goal of 220 by 3-3-10

TIME TO FORCE THAT SHIT!!

Comment

• Thats awesome!!!!! keep it up!!!!!

kill that shit!!

Comment

• Making gains!

Dont get too caught up in numbers bro that usually ends with putting on alot of fat, I know from own experience done that mistake many times.

Comment

Appreciate that shit!!

The pump today was insane. Before even training my front delts were getting painful and tight just adjusting my Mp3 player. Fuckin rediculous. Love the shit

11 more lbs til I hit my goal of 220 by 3-3-10

TIME TO FORCE THAT SHIT!!
                        I mentioned this in the DPP thread....but about a month ago I said i wanted to be 220 by the arnold classic which is on march 5th. So, I'm goin with ya--220 by march 3rd! I'm at 207 right now, not unrealistic, just gotta keep KILLIN THAT SHIT AND GROW THAT SHIT! Ill keep ya updated on the progress.

on a side note....if you made t-shirts that said "kill that shit"..they would sell like crazy on here.
                        "JRG, you've got a feminine face and the balls....you're okay in my book."

Comment

Thats awesome!!!!! keep it up!!!!!

kill that shit!!

FEELIN CRUNCHY!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Demorak View Post
                            Making gains!

Dont get too caught up in numbers bro that usually ends with putting on alot of fat, I know from own experience done that mistake many times.

Appreciate that shit!!

Its so FUCKIN insanely difficult for me to put on weight period, or atleast it always has been, finally now im moving upwards, that Im just on a quest for mass at the moment. I need some weight on my bones right now. Im feelin the need, the need for mass and strength. Ohhhh yeaaaaa. Feelin crunchy!!

Leaning has always been accidental for me, from stress, and is very easy for me. So I dont even care right now. Im going for big strong n ugly. Mutants aint supposed to look pretty he he

KILL SHIT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jrg_715 View Post
                              I mentioned this in the DPP thread....but about a month ago I said i wanted to be 220 by the arnold classic which is on march 5th. So, I'm goin with ya--220 by march 3rd! I'm at 207 right now, not unrealistic, just gotta keep KILLIN THAT SHIT AND GROW THAT SHIT! Ill keep ya updated on the progress.

on a side note....if you made t-shirts that said "kill that shit"..they would sell like crazy on here.

Ive considered that for a while. If I make em I want them to be done right though. Not some cheap generic cash in. I started the phrase and I would want the clothing to represent my feeling and intensity towards this. Maybe I will one day. I know a graphic designer. Time is the main issue.

KILL THAT 220 brother!!

I got tunnel vision myself right now. Once I hit 220 , then 250 dont seem so far off.

KILL THAT SHIT!!

Comment

Ive considered that for a while. If I make em I want them to be done right though. Not some cheap generic cash in. I started the phrase and I would want the clothing to represent my feeling and intensity towards this. Maybe I will one day. I know a graphic designer. Time is the main issue.

KILL THAT 220 brother!!

I got tunnel vision myself right now. Once I hit 220 , then 250 dont seem so far off.

KILL THAT SHIT!!

oh ya....alstyle apparell makes tshirts in bulk....pre-shrunk(which is the key) 100% cotton, fairly inexpensive but quality. they make them especially for athletes and such, great fit for bodybuilders. but like you said the t-shirt should be quality an represent you. you have that perfect hardcore look that would translate perfectly to a hardcore training shirt. anyway, you know how michelle iverson has that michelles magic morsels ad on here.....WB, you could put that out on MD.com or even just use word of mouth on here. seriously, that shit would sell like crazy. KILL THAT SHIT, GROW THAT SHIT, GRILL THAT SHIT....all of them.

I work with a BBer who is 40 years old now and a big 240 lbs. he got real sick about a year and a half ago and got down to 180. put on 60 lbs and is back to 240 now w/o gear.....he says once you get to 200 it seems like every 10 is hard to put on, but once you get to 220 your body puts on 20lbs at a time easier than it did 10. Hopefully thats the case for me....get to 220, then its on to 240, 260, and then who knows...
                                "JRG, you've got a feminine face and the balls....you're okay in my book."

Comment

Working...
                                X