Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Walking Beast's Journal

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appreciate that shit

My goal isnt really to lose bodyweight. Im still bulking. Just want to tighten up a little and build at the same time or atleast maintain until I hit the superdrol again. Bodyweight went down quicker mainly cuz of the dental surgery and getting in about half my usual intake for the week. Just want to lean out some before I hit that shit again. Will try very low dose and see what happens

KILL THAT SHIT
    Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

Comment

• Originally posted by Walking Beast View Post
      Appreciate that shit

My goal isnt really to lose bodyweight. Im still bulking. Just want to tighten up a little and build at the same time or atleast maintain until I hit the superdrol again. Bodyweight went down quicker mainly cuz of the dental surgery and getting in about half my usual intake for the week. Just want to lean out some before I hit that shit again. Will try very low dose and see what happens

KILL THAT SHIT
      I hear ya...i hate loosing weight

Comment

• Originally posted by Demorak View Post
        I hear ya...i hate loosing weight

Yea gonna cut the cardio down. Shit is not working out well

Comment

• 7-22-10 Thursday Back (attempted training)

Weak as FUCK. Energy was absolute shit, running out of energy during sets. Everything felt fucking heavy. Something definately not right lately. Will definately be cutting down the 45 mins cardio cuz shit isnt helping me at all. Might even skip cardio a few days. 204 is too fucking light for me. After the dental surgery my calories have been too low as well. So bad combination. Will figure it out:

(204 lbs after meal)

Wide Grip Chin Ups:

(Have done 40 at similiar bodyweight)

Dumbbell Rows:

110x30 warm
          160x5 (Weak as FUCK, have done around 30 or more before)

Lat Pulldowns:

210x15 warm
          285x10
          285x12 (very weak)

Low Cable Row:

210x15 warm
          255x10 (Same)

Will figure it out

KILL THAT SHIT

Comment

7-22-10 Thursday Back (attempted training)

Weak as FUCK. Energy was absolute shit, running out of energy during sets. Everything felt fucking heavy. Something definately not right lately. Will definately be cutting down the 45 mins cardio cuz shit isnt helping me at all. Might even skip cardio a few days. 204 is too fucking light for me. After the dental surgery my calories have been too low as well. So bad combination. Will figure it out:

(204 lbs after meal)

Wide Grip Chin Ups:

(Have done 40 at similiar bodyweight)

Dumbbell Rows:

110x30 warm
            160x5 (Weak as FUCK, have done around 30 or more before)

Lat Pulldowns:

210x15 warm
            285x10
            285x12 (very weak)

Low Cable Row:

210x15 warm
            255x10 (Same)

Will figure it out

KILL THAT SHIT
            weird... but as you planned skip cardio a few days then maybe lower it to 25-30 minutes. sounds like a plan.

30 reps with 160s are nice... i did 22 with 150s a few weeks ago...almost tore my bicep but just kept going LOL funny how you think you are done but still get lots more reps...although not as pretty as the first 12 LOL

Comment

weird... but as you planned skip cardio a few days then maybe lower it to 25-30 minutes. sounds like a plan.

30 reps with 160s are nice... i did 22 with 150s a few weeks ago...almost tore my bicep but just kept going LOL funny how you think you are done but still get lots more reps...although not as pretty as the first 12 LOL

Know what you mean. I use a custom DB handle that can hold 210 with 25 lb plates. Using 35s is just way too wide to get decent range. Doesnt matter though cuz I always damage myself with 210. Strenght wise I feel I can skull fuck the shit for reps but the weak links tend to disagree. Bicep tendons,shoulder joints are always limiting factors when training the massive back muscles. I think ive hit the 180s for 20 something. And 210s I only got for seven before i felt something pop in my shoulder, then went and did the other arm, popped that one out too. I always pay for going over 180 on those. With either lower back strains or shoulders popping out. Ive never been one for pretty form. I dont believe in that shit. Look at the people who use strict form

Im just gonna play with cardio now. To keep somewhat tight. Today I skipped it. But did 50 sets or more of arms with most of those being no rest between sets type of shit. Maybe tommorrow Ill throw in a 45 min session. Will see.

KILL THAT SHIT

Comment

• 7-24-10 Saturday Biceps,Triceps and Abs

Good volume today, light weight with the biceps, not too heavy. This is allowing me to train biceps consistantly with no real strains , rather then having to skip them for weeks. Also getting the fullest pump in my arms by alternating between tricep and bicep work. So I like this new style for now.

50 something sets for arms. And reps on some sets were up from previous sessions. So the beta alanine is clearly adding to my muscle endurance and overall work capacity.

Cardio skipped. Need to get to the fuckin store to restock food supplies. Shit was about to close. Ill play with cardio though just to keep tight. I have no solid plan with that. Next month or the following month will be a bulking period again. Ill have the neccesary food and run a very low dose of superdrol again. Just want to lean a little, and keep as large as possible before I start again.
                :

(204 lbs before meals)

Alternating Dumbbell Curls:

35x15 warm

(No rest until dotted line where indicated)

Curved Bar Pressdowns: (No rest)

Reverse dropset/superset:

90x15
                130x15
                170x15
                200x16

Into

Alt. DB Curls:

60x10

Into

Dumbbell Hammer Curls:

60x10
                -----------
                Curved Bar Pressdowns:

Superset: (No rest)

235x25 (35 lb plate pinned to stack)

Into

Alt DB Curls:

60x15

Into

DB Hammer Curls:

60x10

----------
                Curved Bar Pressdowns:

Superset: (no rest)

260x15 (35 and 25 plates added)

Into

Alt DB Curls:

60x10

Into

DB Hammer Curls:

60x10
                --------
                Alt DB Curls:

70x5

Curved Bar Pressdowns:

Superset: (No rest)

260x15

Into

Alt DB Curls:

60x10

Into

DB Hammer Curls:

60x10

--------
                Alt DB Curls: (No rest)

Superset:

50x15

Into

DB Hammer Curls:

50x10
                ----------

Curved Bar Pressdowns:

260x10

Into

Alt DB Curls:

60x6

Into

DB Hammer CUrls:

60x8

--------
                Curved Bar Pressdowns:

Dropset/Superset: (No rest)

200x35
                170x10
                150x8
                130x8
                110x8
                100x8
                100x8

Into

Alt DB Curls:

60x10-12

Into

DB Hammer Curls:

60x8
                ------------

Leaning Cable Extentions:

150x35

Into

Alt DB Curls:

60x5
                ---------
                Leaning Cable Extentions:

170x15
                200x12

Behind the back cable pressdowns (with lat bar):

200x20 (short curved bar for first set, too short)
                200x15
                235x20 (35 pinned to stack)
                260x20 (25 and 35 pinned)
                260x20
                260x20

Alternating DB Curls:

55x10
                45x15

DB Hammer Curls:

50x20 (holding at top)

Double Biceps Style Cable Curls: (weight is per side)

90x11
                90x10
                90x14

Preacher Machine CUrls: (pin loaded)

150x20
                210x10 (stack)
                210x10

Contractions held at top

Kneeling Cable Crunches:

200x40
                235x20 (35 pinned to stack)
                235x20

Time to get the fuck out and restock on food

KILL THAT SHIT
                Last edited by Walking Beast; July 25, 2010, 01:10 AM.

Comment

• dammit that's intense, I really like how you go right into different exercises without rest...kinda like doing supersets but not.

I took inspiration from your last arm session and destroyed myself...I've always bitched about not beings sore from arms...that shit changed real fast...

KILLLL

Comment

• Originally posted by ZyklonB View Post
                    dammit that's intense, I really like how you go right into different exercises without rest...kinda like doing supersets but not.

I took inspiration from your last arm session and destroyed myself...I've always bitched about not beings sore from arms...that shit changed real fast...

KILLLL

Somewhat of a "No mind" workout as my uncle used to call it. He was a fuckin mutant back in the days. He would train everything like this at his largest. All supersets and dropsets. Out of the gym in 45 mins but many many sets. Except he didnt even take rests between the super sets, just went to another exercise. Pretty much nonstop. He was on alot of shit though. This never really worked well for me, for growth. More rest, heavier always worked best for me. However my arms hardly grew last year and only got back to thier previous largest , 18 3/4 inches cold, which is what they measured at my old pre injury peak when I weighed only 197 lbs. Even at 204-208 now they are only around 18 1/2. Cuz Ive massed up in my back and legs especially, seems I need to be heavier to get my arms to the same size in the past.

Decided to try supersetting them now. The pump is fucking great. So maybe I will get some type of growth from this overall lighter training with no rest. And slowly work my way up to heavier weights.

KILL THAT SHIT

Comment

Somewhat of a "No mind" workout as my uncle used to call it. He was a fuckin mutant back in the days. He would train everything like this at his largest. All supersets and dropsets. Out of the gym in 45 mins but many many sets. Except he didnt even take rests between the super sets, just went to another exercise. Pretty much nonstop. He was on alot of shit though. This never really worked well for me, for growth. More rest, heavier always worked best for me. However my arms hardly grew last year and only got back to thier previous largest , 18 3/4 inches cold, which is what they measured at my old pre injury peak when I weighed only 197 lbs. Even at 204-208 now they are only around 18 1/2. Cuz Ive massed up in my back and legs especially, seems I need to be heavier to get my arms to the same size in the past.

Decided to try supersetting them now. The pump is fucking great. So maybe I will get some type of growth from this overall lighter training with no rest. And slowly work my way up to heavier weights.

KILL THAT SHIT
                      your uncle sounds like a monster... I like people who just do there own thing...not following any damn sience, bro logic or whatever.... and STILL get awsome result.

Does he still train?

Comment

your uncle sounds like a monster... I like people who just do there own thing...not following any damn sience, bro logic or whatever.... and STILL get awsome result.

Does he still train?

He was 280 at his peak, 23 inch arms, 5'10. Covered in tats and bounced for over 20 years. For several years I trained on and off with him. Mostly solo but got some crazy pumps trying to keep up with him back then. Hes in his 50s now. Still thick but now looking to lean out. Sick of the whole routine and abuse to get to that point. Takes a toll on the body.

He trained very heavy in the past, but so many injuries. Two torn biceps (one of them from fighting) , ruptured disks and other shit. So eventually he trained more No rest mindless style. Just KILLIN shit nonstop. Back then I didnt write those routines down. They moved very quick.

This was his first show around 200 lbs at 30 years old:

Then he mainly just got massive off season size and never competed after his first few shows. :

Was also in the very beginning of the movie dropzone, with long hair:

So genetically my shape is pretty good. The peaks and shit like that. Takes me very fuckin long to put on size but if I do it will appear very large. I think beyond this point I will need some decent cycles to get massive. Will play with low dose on and off for a while and see where I get in the next few years

KILL THAT SHIT

Comment

• Wow, look at your uncle's arms in the pic w/ the beard !!! Awesome !! You definitely inherited the "beast " genes !! Keep killin it !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by jen View Post
                            Wow, look at your uncle's arms in the pic w/ the beard !!! Awesome !! You definitely inherited the "beast " genes !! Keep killin it !!!

FUCKIN monster he was. Remember when I was a kid my first time seeing traps. I didnt know what the fuck those things were. He was a bone when he started also. With the massive size the shape takes form though.

Food and drugs are the only things seperating me now from that mass monster stage. The training intensity has never been an issue.

Lookin lean as fuck in the pic.

KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT!!

Comment

KILL THAT SHIT
                              Thx for the details, he's a damn beast...I'm not on anything, maybe in the future future, but for now I'm just go as intense as possible.

My intensity has been cranked up as of late since I stopped smoking ganja, my sessions have been much better.

Sounds like both of us are hard gainers in regards to arms, I started out with some twigs for arms around 14 inches a year ago and I'm up to 15.5 cold and around 16 hot.

I agree about alternating b/w supersets and heavy weight lower reps..that seems to work for me...when I can't seem to break past a certain weight I hit supersets and drops for a couple weeks and that breaks me thru the wall.

AND YEAH KILL THAT SHIT ALL DAY EVERY DAY!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ZyklonB View Post
                                Thx for the details, he's a damn beast...I'm not on anything, maybe in the future future, but for now I'm just go as intense as possible.

My intensity has been cranked up as of late since I stopped smoking ganja, my sessions have been much better.

Sounds like both of us are hard gainers in regards to arms, I started out with some twigs for arms around 14 inches a year ago and I'm up to 15.5 cold and around 16 hot.

I agree about alternating b/w supersets and heavy weight lower reps..that seems to work for me...when I can't seem to break past a certain weight I hit supersets and drops for a couple weeks and that breaks me thru the wall.

AND YEAH KILL THAT SHIT ALL DAY EVERY DAY!!!

No problem. Shit just takes ALOT of time, ALOT of food and consistancy. For the first 10 years I was mainly just on GNC type supplements. Messed around with some andro and worthless products that I made no gains on, back at the beginning when prohormones were new and worthless. My arms were probably around 10 inches when I started. Took me three years to hit 14 inches. I was only 105-115 I estimate in the beginning at 14 years old when I started. Without any real drugs I got up to 17 3/4 inches on the arms and 48 inch chest, weighing around 185-190. My deadlift behind the back was also at 730 lbs off the lowest setting on the rack. My strength was always way above size. Being very violent minded, agressive.

During my deadlifting period. 185-190 lbs:

After the first 10 years I messed around with some very low dose M1T. A potent prohormone. My arms broke thru that barrier ( having been stuck in the 17's for 4 years) and I got just below 19 inches cold. (18 3/4) Then shortly after, ignoring pain, I took myself out from lifting for 2 years. Rupturing 2 disks. Took me close to 5 years to return and exceed my previous peak. I was around 197 lbs at the time of my peak back then, benching 400 but had stopped deadlifting by that point. Too much damage. Upper back though was my strongest point back then, and delts from benching:

On my way back I did some very low dose AAS and some superdrol, all very low dosed. Which sped up the process of getting back some. I still have yet to really play with the shit.

There will always be sticking points. Like I said I was stuck in the 17's on arms for four years. It really has to be forced with me. And now the next step is 20 inch arms, mid 50's chest, 28-30 inch legs, so will need to really push that shit hard and find the best food intake and most likely some mild hormone use to get to that next level.

Im trying supersets now with arms. Usually I never did them much. I need to do something different though. Growth has been stagnant on the arms while everything else has grown. Its good though because now I can actually train my fuckin biceps. I was going so fucking heavy with straight sets, that I had times where I couldnt hit biceps for months. Theyd be too tender just from the heavy back work. If I do straight sets Im too tempted to throw around the 90 lb dumbbells, hammer curl with 100 plus and that all adds alot of stress. Im getting a good full pump now though. The lighter weights feel heavier with no rest between sets. Got to get creative cuz eventually you come to a point where you max out on progressive resistance and adding reps. Gets to a point where your weak links (the tendons) will snap if you keep pushing that shit too far. So looking for different intensity methods and ways to exhaust the muscle without going as heavy as possible.

And some current ones in the 210-216 range:

Found out recently Im only 5'6 1/2 now ha ha

KILL THAT SHIT
                                Last edited by Walking Beast; July 27, 2010, 03:06 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X