Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Walking Beast's Journal

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by bigmanb View Post
    killllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll lllllllllllllll that shit!

    Shit KILLED !!
    Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Demorak View Post
      Big eatin ! gonna up my calories alot too now... get back up in to the 220s again...hopefully stay lean,

      My next weight goal is 230. Have come close to 220 but never hit it. This was fully bloated with 4 lbs of gear. My heaviest unclothed weight was 212 , bloated with liquids and food.

      Biggest issue is fucked up digestion. So I can only process so much food. So cant hold 6000 cals consistantly on a daily basis. Some days I will be bloated from the previous feedings and can only fit so much.

      The milk can really equalize things. If I increase to a gallon thats 2400 cals and 128 protein without takin a single bite of flesh. Not too bad. All that crushed bone matter takes fuckin long to digest

      KILL THAT SHIT
      Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
      Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

      Comment


      • damn that's fucking shitload of food...i have a hard time getting in 3k kcals.

        good luck with that...agreed about the milk...big source of kcals

        Comment


        • Originally posted by ZyklonB View Post
          damn that's fucking shitload of food...i have a hard time getting in 3k kcals.

          good luck with that...agreed about the milk...big source of kcals

          Yea for me Id be fine on 1000 cals a day , sometimes less. Or could go few days without food. Dont have high capacity for food and hate to eat most of the time. If my calories are not in the high range though I will get lighter, and quickly.

          The milk is helping alot though. Olive oil by the tablespoon was useful too but got sick of that shit.

          KILL THAT SHIT
          Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
          Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

          Comment


          • 9-19-10 Sunday Attempted Chest and Shoulders

            Another shit session. Arms very sore overall and tender. So couldnt kill the bench or shoulders. Dont wanna fuck up my triceps, after they cramped up few days ago during benching.

            Just wanted to send some type of signal. Was a weak one though:

            (208 lbs before todays meals, awake from previous night though)

            Flat Bench Press: (full range reps)

            135x20 warm
            225x32 (Went to failure with the higher reps since the heavy shit would strain my arms much worse)
            275x13

            Very light, very weak

            Dumbbell Laterals:

            45x40
            60x25
            75x20
            45x30

            Incline Hammer Strenght Press: Full reps, again very weak

            270x15
            270x15
            270x14

            DB Laterals:

            45x25

            For what its worth, you can see the difference it makes with some blood in my delts. They swell up extremely quickly with my DB lateral style. Very heavy , loose form, somewhat of an upward pull with the traps as they go out to the side, hard to explain. Nothing else pumps up my traps and delts like those though:















            Milk is working too.

            MILK THAT SHIT
            Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
            Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

            Comment


            • 9-20-10 Monday Legs and Hamstrings

              Was good to hit legs again for the first time in several weeks. First real session. My knees, bones and tendons in the legs needed a break. Sometimes need a few weeks off legs these days, but then seem decent for a while.

              Legs retained thier size without much training. Stay around 27 inches.

              Way too many stimulants today. Hemo rage ultra concentrate plus a monster energy drink prior. Not enough food. Very small meal hours prior. So was extremely light headed, black out sensations entire workout, but I can deal with that, atleast the legs were functional today.

              Looks like arm training may need a change. Supersetting triceps and biceps together doesnt seem too beneficial for me. Triceps especially are not getting fully blasted like they should. Biceps I intentionally have been going lighter to allow me to train them consistantly, since they always have strain.

              May go back to dedicated tricep and dedicated bicep days. May still fit in shoulders twice a week too. Fit them in with chest as usual and maybe with either tricep or bicep another shoulder day. My triceps seem to have lost alot of meat. Despite my arms growing to thier largest recently of just over 18 7/8 cold (practically 19).

              Not too heavy today but decent depth:

              (208 lbs after one small meal)

              Leg Press:

              400x25 warm
              600x60 extended warm up
              800x60
              900x50
              1000x37
              1100x15
              700x42

              Leg Curls:

              125x25 warm
              170x20
              210x7
              180x7
              165x10
              150x10 (holding most contractions at top on last set)

              KILL SHIT
              Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
              Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Walking Beast View Post
                Yea for me Id be fine on 1000 cals a day , sometimes less. Or could go few days without food. Dont have high capacity for food and hate to eat most of the time. If my calories are not in the high range though I will get lighter, and quickly.

                The milk is helping alot though. Olive oil by the tablespoon was useful too but got sick of that shit.

                KILL THAT SHIT

                I'm so with you on this shit man. I'm about to start bulking again and the transition is gonna be tough. Same with me on high cals. I was MAINTAINING 207lbs a cple years ago having to eat 500 carbs/day

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Walking Beast View Post
                  9-19-10 Sunday Attempted Chest and Shoulders

                  Another shit session. Arms very sore overall and tender. So couldnt kill the bench or shoulders. Dont wanna fuck up my triceps, after they cramped up few days ago during benching.

                  Just wanted to send some type of signal. Was a weak one though:

                  (208 lbs before todays meals, awake from previous night though)

                  Flat Bench Press: (full range reps)

                  135x20 warm
                  225x32 (Went to failure with the higher reps since the heavy shit would strain my arms much worse)
                  275x13

                  Very light, very weak

                  Dumbbell Laterals:

                  45x40
                  60x25
                  75x20
                  45x30

                  Incline Hammer Strenght Press: Full reps, again very weak

                  270x15
                  270x15
                  270x14

                  DB Laterals:

                  45x25

                  For what its worth, you can see the difference it makes with some blood in my delts. They swell up extremely quickly with my DB lateral style. Very heavy , loose form, somewhat of an upward pull with the traps as they go out to the side, hard to explain. Nothing else pumps up my traps and delts like those though:















                  Milk is working too.

                  MILK THAT SHIT
                  lol@ milk that shit haha

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ZyklonB View Post
                    damn that's fucking shitload of food...i have a hard time getting in 3k kcals.

                    good luck with that...agreed about the milk...big source of kcals
                    Originally posted by Walking Beast View Post
                    Yea for me Id be fine on 1000 cals a day , sometimes less. Or could go few days without food. Dont have high capacity for food and hate to eat most of the time. If my calories are not in the high range though I will get lighter, and quickly.

                    The milk is helping alot though. Olive oil by the tablespoon was useful too but got sick of that shit.

                    KILL THAT SHIT
                    Milk is the shit! When I start bulking up again, I'm going to focus on getting close to a gallon of low fat milk in each day!

                    You guys find it somewhat subdues your appetite?

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by danthemanbatman View Post
                      I'm so with you on this shit man. I'm about to start bulking again and the transition is gonna be tough. Same with me on high cals. I was MAINTAINING 207lbs a cple years ago having to eat 500 carbs/day
                      Luckily my metabolism has slowed just enough to allow me to get some growth. I can stay above 200 now even with some missed meals but over 210 requires massive force feeding.

                      KILL THAT SHIT
                      Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
                      Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by GermaniaK View Post
                        Milk is the shit! When I start bulking up again, I'm going to focus on getting close to a gallon of low fat milk in each day!

                        You guys find it somewhat subdues your appetite?

                        Good thing is it doesnt really affect my capacity for solid food. So even if I took in a gallon I would still get in my solid meals. Appetite I dont really have anyway, but it doesnt take up room since it gets pissed out

                        KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
                        Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
                        Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

                        Comment


                        • I am gonna send you a Tshirt that you can wipe your ass with.

                          I think I still have your addy in my inbox somewhere.

                          Its an Olympia shirt. I leave in 12 hours for Vegas.

                          I am gonna KILL THAT SHIT!!!
                          All Posts are for Entertainment only.

                          Start a Training Journal Today!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by YukonCrazy View Post
                            I am gonna send you a Tshirt that you can wipe your ass with.

                            I think I still have your addy in my inbox somewhere.

                            Its an Olympia shirt. I leave in 12 hours for Vegas.

                            I am gonna KILL THAT SHIT!!!
                            Appreciate that shit

                            I am always in need of something to wipe my ass with

                            KILL THAT FUCKIN SHIT!!
                            Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
                            Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by YukonCrazy View Post
                              I am gonna send you a Tshirt that you can wipe your ass with.

                              I think I still have your addy in my inbox somewhere.

                              Its an Olympia shirt. I leave in 12 hours for Vegas.

                              I am gonna KILL THAT SHIT!!!
                              Originally posted by Walking Beast View Post
                              Appreciate that shit

                              I am always in need of something to wipe my ass with

                              KILL THAT FUCKIN SHIT!!
                              REAL MEN DON'T WIPE!

                              Comment


                              • 9-24-10 Friday Chest

                                More of a maintenance , lighter session. Weak today though. Fucked up meals, didnt get in enough food this week:

                                (206 lbs after small meal)

                                Flat Bench Press: (Full range reps)

                                135x20
                                225x12
                                275x8 warm ups
                                315x9 1/2
                                345x5
                                365x1 3/4
                                315x8 1/2


                                Incline Barbell Press: (Full range reps. Havent done the freeweight version in a while, felt it much more in upper chest, filled with blood)

                                135x20 warm
                                225x20
                                275x 7 1/2
                                315x3
                                315x3
                                315x1 1/2
                                275x7 1/2
                                225x12

                                Hammer Strength Incline PressFull reps)

                                270x18 1/2
                                360x8 + 2 forced reps
                                410x3

                                Dropset: (No rest between sets, memory hazy on exact numbers for each set, but you get the fuckin idea)

                                360x8 1/2
                                320x7 1/2
                                270x7-8
                                230x4
                                190x4-8
                                90x8
                                ---------

                                Incline Dumbbell Flies: (Light just to stretch)

                                45x15
                                70x7

                                Dumbbell Laterals:

                                45x30

                                KILL SHIT
                                Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
                                Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X