Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Walking Beast's Journal

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Walking Beast View Post
    Leg press, extentions, leg curls

Low volume, moderate weight

Depth wasnt the best today on leg presses. Knees felt better during the extentions but tight when trying to go deep on presses. Throat was consticting tight as fuck towards the end. The issues I mentioned before with the throat. Coughing, gagging type of feeling. Not nausea type of feeling, but super tight throat. Mainly on left side. Still dont know what it is but have been dealing with it.

I think that the extra caffiene from the fat burners ive been taking the last week, is definately worsening the issue. Stimulants seem to aggravate it definately. As well as painkillers and dehydration. The docs seem to attribute it to my neck thickness, but my neck is really no thicker then it was years ago, so I dont see how that would be the issue. :

(218 after 2 meals)

Leg extentions

90x100 warm
    160x50 warm

Dropset (no rest til line)

220x40
    175x20
    150x20
    -------

dropset (no rest til line)

220x50
    175x30
    150x20
    -------

Leg curl

90x25 warm
    145x15
    170x10
    185x15
    210x10 (stack)

Leg Press (limited depth today)

400x100 warm
    600x100
    700x65
    800x60

KILL SHIT
    Great workout. Do you suffer any DOMS after a workout like this one? Or have you adapted well to the volume? Are your stomach issues with the food consumption better now, or do you still suffer from gas, acid, bloat, etc.? Depending on your food choices.

Comment

• Originally posted by moreps View Post
      Great workout. Do you suffer any DOMS after a workout like this one? Or have you adapted well to the volume? Are your stomach issues with the food consumption better now, or do you still suffer from gas, acid, bloat, etc.? Depending on your food choices.
      ThanX brother.

Right now I am just trying to give myself time to both heal and lean out for the next month, possibly two, before hitting another growth phase. Id really like to be able to see more detail from my gains, like I did in the past. I accumulated too much shit weight from a few off training periods, which I never cleaned up. After I lean out some, it may last a while before I have to do it again.

Its really experimentation now. This slower metabolism is more recent for me, and still new. So I havent tried to lean out at all basically, in the last nearly 2 decades of training. I tried maybe one time when I was already lean, long time ago. So I still dont know the best way to lean out without losing too much muscle and also how to eat to gain mostly muscle and not too much sloppy weight. It will be trial and error.

The muscle comes back fast luckily, with muscle memory. So the main goal now is just getting leaner. Then rebuild. The training now is supposed to be lighter and less frequent as well to give the joints a break. Though despite lower volume it gets heavy sometimes. Difficult to restrain

Not too much DOMS anymore. My chest is quite sore today. Mainly because that was my first time going that heavy in a while. When im in the normal routine its very hard to get anything sore for long. Its usually very minimal. It should be very mild tommorrow. I used to do a much higher volume with much better depth, so the body is used to alot more abuse I think.

My main issues with digestion have been this throat constriction shit. I dont know if its a nasal drip in the back of my throat, combined with the acid or what the fuck it is. I cough alot because of the tightness. Aside from that its been ok. Its definately become more difficult to force feed then before, but Ive been able to do it regardless.

Food choice definately makes a difference. Certain foods cause massive acid. I take 40 mg omneprazole a day and 300 mg zantac daily most of the time. And still its a problem. My diet has become pretty bland. Egg whites, shrimp, red meat patties (less often), canned chili (have to limit this), soymilk (seems to coat my stomach and help somewhat), and right now very little carbs during the leaning period. I keep the diet simple now, I just add more food and calories as needed.

KILLLLLLLLL THAT SHIT
      Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
      Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

Comment

• Keep hydrated it helps with the throat. Since stopping creatin and drinking more fluids my throat is better, still not good something is clearly wrong.
        When is it worst for you? At nights? It is for me fucking thing closes up and I can hardly breath

Comment

• Originally posted by Demorak View Post
          Keep hydrated it helps with the throat. Since stopping creatin and drinking more fluids my throat is better, still not good something is clearly wrong.
          When is it worst for you? At nights? It is for me fucking thing closes up and I can hardly breath

Yea the doc said I was very dehydrated. Take in very little water. When I do its in the form of powerade. Its minimal though. I tried drinking more consistantly and it seemed to ease it a little.

I noticed that during my workouts its like Im going to gag and I cough alot. During cardio its bad too. I was having sleep issues for a while really bad. For about 2 weeks i hardly slept. Something kept waking me up, I dont know if it was related. It was some type of panic attack , throat closing shit. No idea where that shit came from. I live in a different place so maybe its allergies. The tramadol is also new. Ive been doing that for the last year or so at a very low dose. I tried taking 3 weeks of the tram and didnt notice a difference.

I dont notice it more at certain times its just consistant

Comment

• Yes cough a lot too and sleep issues! Maybe some form of allergi, just don't know what!

Comment

• Originally posted by Demorak
              Yes cough a lot too and sleep issues! Maybe some form of allergi, just don't know what!

Shit is fucking annoying. You get accustomed to feeling a certain way. So it becomes a challenge to adjust your mindset to new changes like that. Initially my mind always fights against it. After a prolonged period I just accept shit as normal and try to work through it. As I did with the wrists and hand numbness. Now im used to it for the most part.

The throat issues are a major nuissance to me because you constantly swallow saliva and eat, etc. Breathe. So it can be a bitch. Luckily I can sleep lately, but its still something that never feels right. I have gotten alot more accustomed to it by this point, but hopefully the shit doesnt keep getting worse over time.

KEEP KILLIN THAT SHIT!!

Comment

• Its a major fucking nuissance. I adapted to the hand numbness and now its normal. Ive gotten more accustomed to this shit as well. Your throat effects breathing, eating, swallowing saliva, etc, so its a constant fucking annoyance. Hopefully doesnt get worse over time. I can never swallow the mucus or acid so its a constant feeling of shit dripping down my throat, tightness, etc.

KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

• Tren ace turned me into a fucking animal. Though gains would have been MUCH better had I been able to eat. Threw up a few times 30 mins-hour after injection. Phyisically made me just ill. That pic of me at 220 was in the middle of me on tren ace. Was doing standing OHP with 225lbs 3 sets of 12s....squatted 315 for sets of 20 405 for 15s and 505 for 6-8s like just murdering shit. Incline Barbells presses at 315x8 as the last set...just strempf.

Comment

• Originally posted by danthemanbatman View Post
                    Tren ace turned me into a fucking animal. Though gains would have been MUCH better had I been able to eat. Threw up a few times 30 mins-hour after injection. Phyisically made me just ill. That pic of me at 220 was in the middle of me on tren ace. Was doing standing OHP with 225lbs 3 sets of 12s....squatted 315 for sets of 20 405 for 15s and 505 for 6-8s like just murdering shit. Incline Barbells presses at 315x8 as the last set...just strempf.

Something was fucked up with the posting on this site earlier, so alot of duplicates and having to rewrite shit.

Sounds damn strong. I have yet to try tren. At this point Im more interested in adding some raw muscle to my frame over the strength gains. My strength is already beyond what my tendons can handle at this point.

KEEP THAT SHIT DEAD!!

Comment

• Shoulders

Time constraints today.

Low volume, light to semi heavy

The most difficult part of todays routine was restraining myself. I loaded up 500 on the hammer strength shoulder press and was tempted to go beyond 540 again but then I decided against it. Shoulders still have a good deal of soreness in the joints.

450 was still heavier then I should have gone today.

Traps looked the thickest that I remember them looking in a while. Might be in my mind because I only felt that way at the gym:

(218 lbs after meal)

Nautilus Overhead Press (plate loaded) (constant tension style, not all the way down and just short of lockout)

90x50 warm
                      180x40 warm
                      270x20 warm
                      360x20
                      450x8

DB Laterals

35x50 warm
                      50x25

Dropset (no rest til line)

70x15
                      60x10
                      50x10
                      ------
                      60x30
                      65x25
                      50x20
                      50x25

Time constraints

KILL SHIT

Comment

Something was fucked up with the posting on this site earlier, so alot of duplicates and having to rewrite shit.

Sounds damn strong. I have yet to try tren. At this point Im more interested in adding some raw muscle to my frame over the strength gains. My strength is already beyond what my tendons can handle at this point.

KEEP THAT SHIT DEAD!!
                        very much seems high reps as heavy as one can go focusing on keeping reps high if not higher but also slowly increasing weight. so much blood volume. just make sure protein is HIGH....supersets and tri sets keys also. you wont need cardio srs. fuckin build muscle while adding in cardio. but again...keep protein HIGH imo but everyones diff

Comment

• Originally posted by danthemanbatman View Post
                          very much seems high reps as heavy as one can go focusing on keeping reps high if not higher but also slowly increasing weight. so much blood volume. just make sure protein is HIGH....supersets and tri sets keys also. you wont need cardio srs. fuckin build muscle while adding in cardio. but again...keep protein HIGH imo but everyones diff

Nice. I tend to go with high reps anyway (usually from high to low reps, full spectrum of rep ranges) This is just from taking my sets to failure most of the time (though now, not so much on my warm ups and lighter sets). The reason as I mentioned comes down to muscle endurance, and always having that mentality and obsession of breaking records, even on my warm up sets (which I took to failure often). Muscle endurance from the high volume abuse and the progressive mentality of NEVER losing a fucking rep. Never moving backward. Ive always had a deep hatred for regression and in my mind it was considered a fucking disgrace to regress. One time I punched the shit out of the power rack for missing a deadlift and my knuckle swelled up like a golf ball. I would get crushed by the weight before failing. Of course though, my mindset was always extreme, and I was setting myself up for failure. Otherwise Id be lifting hundreds of thousands of pounds by now for 1000s of reps. Regardless, its how I always drove myself. Into the fucking ground.

It would come down to how bad the sides of the tren are for me. I cant know until I fuck with it. If its anything like superdrol sides then it would defeat the purpose. As I could not eat by the end, and could not stay awake (at all). Then just started vomitting from the toxicity. Id try it though

Im starting to get into the pump and bodybuilding style of training. It feels good to just pump the fuck out of everything even if it isnt ultra heavy as Im accustomed to. Still I refuse to ever train truly light. When I post "light" or "moderate" I am only comparing it to what ive done at my peaks. So it is relative to that, and thats all its meant to be.

KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLL

Comment

• i feel like choking and something stuck in my throat, i did some research and apparently it's stress. Trying to relax is key

Comment

• Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
                              i feel like choking and something stuck in my throat, i did some research and apparently it's stress. Trying to relax is key

Ive read that stress can cause that shit. Ive always been fucking stressed out though. So its difficult to say

CHOKE THAT SHIT!!

Comment

Nice. I tend to go with high reps anyway (usually from high to low reps, full spectrum of rep ranges) This is just from taking my sets to failure most of the time (though now, not so much on my warm ups and lighter sets). The reason as I mentioned comes down to muscle endurance, and always having that mentality and obsession of breaking records, even on my warm up sets (which I took to failure often). Muscle endurance from the high volume abuse and the progressive mentality of NEVER losing a fucking rep. Never moving backward. Ive always had a deep hatred for regression and in my mind it was considered a fucking disgrace to regress. One time I punched the shit out of the power rack for missing a deadlift and my knuckle swelled up like a golf ball. I would get crushed by the weight before failing. Of course though, my mindset was always extreme, and I was setting myself up for failure. Otherwise Id be lifting hundreds of thousands of pounds by now for 1000s of reps. Regardless, its how I always drove myself. Into the fucking ground.

It would come down to how bad the sides of the tren are for me. I cant know until I fuck with it. If its anything like superdrol sides then it would defeat the purpose. As I could not eat by the end, and could not stay awake (at all). Then just started vomitting from the toxicity. Id try it though

Im starting to get into the pump and bodybuilding style of training. It feels good to just pump the fuck out of everything even if it isnt ultra heavy as Im accustomed to. Still I refuse to ever train truly light. When I post "light" or "moderate" I am only comparing it to what ive done at my peaks. So it is relative to that, and thats all its meant to be.

KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLL
                                Tren will bump your 20 rep sets to 50s, 12s to 20+....shit is INCREDIBLE. Get the short ester, however. Test+tren ACE. Test for first 5 weeks...add tren 75-100mgEOD for 4-8 weeks depending how much you can handle. First week strempf goes thru roof...and keeps getting better. Felt more toxic than SD to me....when I did eat on days I didnt inject I ate like a horse. Injection days made me sick, however...

Comment

Working...
                                X