Announcement

Collapse

Registration by Invite Only

Because of the email regisration being abused, registration will be by invitation only.
The Invitation must come from a No Bull member of 1 year or more, and it must be sent to Jen directly with an email address and username of the invitee.

Thanks for your cooperation.
See more
See less

Walking Beast's Journal

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Back and a few sets of laterals


    Not too heavy. Focus on deep cramping contractions and held contractions over weight used.

    :

    (221 lbs after previous nights meals)


    Dual Dumbbell Rows (dumbbell in each hand on incline bench)

    65x25
    65x15
    65x15 (all reps held for several seconds at top with a full stretch and contraction, very little rest between these sets)
    125'sx9 (not held)
    125x12 (same)

    DB Laterals

    45x45

    Restless set (no rest til line)

    125x12 dual db rows

    into

    45x30 db laterals
    --------
    Same: (no rest til line)

    125x12 rows

    into

    45x15 laterals
    ------

    Dual Dumbbell Rows

    125x12

    Lat Pull Downs (with straight bar that has handles on the end, Not curved like last week)

    165x15 (long holds at bottom)
    165x12 (same)
    225x8 (same)
    305x8 (not held, stack)
    255x15 (same)
    255x10 (same)
    205x6 (long holds at bottom)

    Cybex Lat Pull Machine (pin loaded)

    (all reps held at bottom for several seconds)

    Close parallel handles

    190x12
    305x8 (stack)
    305x10 (same)


    Wide Grip handles (same machine)

    245x10 (holds as well)
    305x10 (same)


    DB Laterals

    50x30

    KILL SHIT
    Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

    Comment


    • Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
      Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

      Comment


      • ^what is that? i don't like that shit, that's disturbing.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Sexybeast777 View Post
          ^what is that? i don't like that shit, that's disturbing.
          It appears to be some type of snowman or something
          Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
          Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

          Comment


          • ^that's very disturbing omg, I can't believe you like that kind of music, I'm feeling sick

            Comment


            • No that is mickey mouse when he got angry at granny

              Comment


              • ^post reported.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Demorak View Post
                  No that is mickey mouse when he got angry at granny

                  No mickie means

                  No dickie
                  Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
                  Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

                  Comment


                  • Arms



                    Session cut short by acid in throat and torn up stomach towards the end.

                    Will most likely hit arms twice next week anyway. This week I was fucking exhausted and torn up , so eating and training was down:

                    (220 lbs after previous nights meals)


                    Restless set (no rest til line)

                    alt db curls

                    35x15
                    55x8
                    40x5
                    35x5
                    40x5
                    50x8 (hammer curls)
                    -------
                    Alt db curls

                    70x7 (shortly after other sets)

                    Restless set (no rest til line)

                    Curved bar pressdowns

                    Listed in KILOGRAMS for pressdowns

                    35x100
                    65x30
                    95x20 (200 lb stack)

                    into

                    alt db curls

                    50x8-10
                    45x5
                    ------

                    Restless set (no rest til line)

                    Curved bar pressdowns

                    95x30

                    into

                    alt db curls

                    50x12
                    45x5
                    -------
                    Restless set (no rest til line)

                    95x40

                    into

                    Alt db curls

                    55x10-12
                    45x5
                    ---------


                    Restless set (no rest til line)

                    curved bar pressdowns

                    95x25

                    into

                    60x5 alt db curl

                    ---------

                    restless set (no rest til line)

                    curved bar pressdown

                    95x25

                    into

                    45x10 alt db curl
                    -----------

                    alt db curls

                    40x12

                    Curved bar pressdowns

                    95x35
                    95x20

                    Stomach torn to hell. Will annihilate arms next week. Still training for size. Constant movement and pump style, for now

                    KILL THAT SHIT
                    Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
                    Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

                    Comment


                    • For those who are interested in further videos, and recording your own training, I ordered this tri pod

                      http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

                      It has magnets and wraps around metal bars, stands high off the ground, etc. It will allow to get some video of some of the movements like DB laterals , arm training and just easier all around filming. Less time fucking around with the shit. Thats why I dont do it often. I make some videos for myself that I dont post here, but dont always know what you are interested in, unless I get some requests.

                      Regardless though I will post some other types of videos once this shit comes in. If you see anything in the routine that interests you, let me know and I will try to include some footage of it.

                      It will have to be mostly shit that is in my routine. So heres a list of some possibilities:

                      Lat pulldowns
                      low cable rows
                      dual dumbbell rows
                      dumbbell laterals
                      alternating dumbbell curls
                      tricep pressdowns (supersetting of the two as well)
                      Leg press
                      Leg extention
                      incline hammer strength press
                      seated machine flie (long holds)


                      That is most of the exercises Im using now, with some slight variances and extras added in. Right now Im training around my strains, more bodybuilding style

                      KILL THAT SHIT
                      Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
                      Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

                      Comment


                      • Would like to see some dblaterals!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Demorak View Post
                          Would like to see some dblaterals!


                          Ill try to latch that shit onto something and get a good angle when it comes in. The issue was always that I couldnt display the form properly from the ground, tilted up.

                          So I will see what angle I can get

                          KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
                          Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
                          Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

                          Comment


                          • Stop bein a pussy.

                            Comment


                            • Arms, Chest , Delts


                              Wanted to get in more frequency this week is chest ,delts and arms trained twice a week. Bodybuilding style. So got it in early in the week.

                              By setting the seat lower for flies it made the movement much more difficult and also crazy contraction on the upper chest, which is the main part of the chest I target.

                              The holds on flies were very long today as well. Cramped the shit out of chest.

                              Light pump day:


                              (219 lbs after meal)



                              Alt db curls

                              35x25
                              55x12
                              45x8
                              35x10
                              50x8
                              60x6 (very little rest between these sets)

                              Restless set (no rest til line)

                              Curved bar pressdowns

                              KILOGRAMS for pressdowns

                              35x70
                              65x40
                              95x12 (around 200 lb stack)

                              into

                              alt db curls

                              55x10
                              60x3
                              35x8-10
                              -------
                              Restless set (no rest til line)

                              curved bar pressdowns

                              95x25

                              into

                              alt db curl

                              70x3
                              50x5
                              ---------

                              Restless set (no rest til line)

                              95x30

                              into

                              alt db curl

                              55x5
                              50x5
                              45x4
                              -------

                              restless set (no rest til line)

                              curved bar pressdowns

                              95x25
                              80x15
                              65x10
                              50x10
                              into

                              alt db curl

                              45x5
                              ------------


                              Restless set (no rest til line)

                              curved bar pressdown

                              95x25
                              80x15
                              65x10
                              50x10
                              --------


                              Seated Machine Fly (Seat set much lower to focus upper chest, VERY long holds on each rep today. Cramped the shit out of the area)

                              ALL CONTRACTIONS HELD (Handles held together for each rep, LONG holds)

                              220x20
                              290x8
                              290x8
                              290x8
                              290x8
                              290x8

                              Alt db curl

                              55x8

                              into

                              55x5 hammer curls

                              --------
                              Alt db curls

                              45x7

                              Alt db curls

                              40x10

                              into

                              40x10 hammer curls
                              -----------

                              Alt db curls

                              45x8

                              into

                              45x4 hammer curls
                              ---------

                              DB laterals

                              45x30

                              Dropset (no rest til line)

                              70x15
                              60x10
                              55x5
                              ----------

                              Dropset (no rest til line)

                              50x25
                              45x10
                              -------
                              45x25

                              Seated Machine Fly (Seat set low and LONG holds again, very slow negatives and positives as well, like before)

                              290x11
                              290x9
                              290x8
                              290x12

                              6 sets rotator work as well

                              KILL SHIT
                              Journal: http://forums.musculardevelopment.co...ad.php?t=50558
                              Videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P4A4lWT65ng

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Walking Beast View Post
                                Arms, Chest , Delts


                                Wanted to get in more frequency this week is chest ,delts and arms trained twice a week. Bodybuilding style. So got it in early in the week.

                                By setting the seat lower for flies it made the movement much more difficult and also crazy contraction on the upper chest, which is the main part of the chest I target.

                                The holds on flies were very long today as well. Cramped the shit out of chest.

                                Light pump day:


                                (219 lbs after meal)



                                Alt db curls

                                35x25
                                55x12
                                45x8
                                35x10
                                50x8
                                60x6 (very little rest between these sets)

                                Restless set (no rest til line)

                                Curved bar pressdowns

                                KILOGRAMS for pressdowns

                                35x70
                                65x40
                                95x12 (around 200 lb stack)

                                into

                                alt db curls

                                55x10
                                60x3
                                35x8-10
                                -------
                                Restless set (no rest til line)

                                curved bar pressdowns

                                95x25

                                into

                                alt db curl

                                70x3
                                50x5
                                ---------

                                Restless set (no rest til line)

                                95x30

                                into

                                alt db curl

                                55x5
                                50x5
                                45x4
                                -------

                                restless set (no rest til line)

                                curved bar pressdowns

                                95x25
                                80x15
                                65x10
                                50x10
                                into

                                alt db curl

                                45x5
                                ------------


                                Restless set (no rest til line)

                                curved bar pressdown

                                95x25
                                80x15
                                65x10
                                50x10
                                --------


                                Seated Machine Fly (Seat set much lower to focus upper chest, VERY long holds on each rep today. Cramped the shit out of the area)

                                ALL CONTRACTIONS HELD (Handles held together for each rep, LONG holds)

                                220x20
                                290x8
                                290x8
                                290x8
                                290x8
                                290x8

                                Alt db curl

                                55x8

                                into

                                55x5 hammer curls

                                --------
                                Alt db curls

                                45x7

                                Alt db curls

                                40x10

                                into

                                40x10 hammer curls
                                -----------

                                Alt db curls

                                45x8

                                into

                                45x4 hammer curls
                                ---------

                                DB laterals

                                45x30

                                Dropset (no rest til line)

                                70x15
                                60x10
                                55x5
                                ----------

                                Dropset (no rest til line)

                                50x25
                                45x10
                                -------
                                45x25

                                Seated Machine Fly (Seat set low and LONG holds again, very slow negatives and positives as well, like before)

                                290x11
                                290x9
                                290x8
                                290x12

                                6 sets rotator work as well

                                KILL SHIT
                                Helluva workout. I take it you are not an ectomorph as I am. LOL. Volume always has done little for me, but everyone's different. However, every so often I'll throw in a volume day to shake things up a bit. I notice you favor DB curls for bi's. Is this your most effective bicep exercise? Or has there been another that's produced your best gains for the arms?? Thanks again for posting your workouts.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X